Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I heard that ep 1 of season 3 is something about Mac and Stella investigating a bungee sex thing..:devil: that popped a couple of ideas in my head....:devil:

Whew, it's a relief to know that I'm not the only person in here whose mind is in the gutter :lol:. I wonder if that will cause Mac & Stella to exchange some racy lines :devil:.

^ You betcha. As if Hardwood floors and food pyramids weren't enough, now they've moved on to bungee sex!
Oh and Yay to the new thread guys. :D

CharmedHeiress said:
^ You betcha. As if Hardwood floors and food pyramids weren't enough, now they've moved on to bungee sex!

I just read about that!
Do you think the writers finally read all our suss discussions?
Do they not realise that we will 'rhapsodise' about this for months :p

pssssssssssst
you guys might want to put that in a spoiler tag...
just a hint.
But yeah, I thought of dirty things when I read that too lol

sooooo close to the new seasons....we should have like a little party or something when we reach 50 more days on the countdown. 80 days 21 hours and 46 minutes....

wynter126 said:
For stome strange reason, I saw in my mind's eye, a Mac holding a "Stop the Fruit and Vegetables Jokes" picket sign. ahh boo!

Ahh, Stella will very much like my pickle, but will make a very jealous Mac. :devil:

Mac! It's only half a pickle!

Chaos, Manhattan Manhunt was basically a warning to dear old H.

EXHIBIT A! Mac "stabbed" (err, gavbe H a pat) in a scene
EXHIBIT B! Mac refuses to be with Horatio, why? Because he's gathering all the evidence he would need.
EXHIBIT C! See my iconie.

*grins like a SMACKed fan.*

Yes! We are (semi)officially the smuttness of smut! Yay us!

Yay us! I kinda had the air of hostility around H when he said to Tripp that "Mac's a good man." Hmmm..... lol. Anyway... can you imagine them sharing a sandwich?

How does that even work, Bungee Sex? I mean, I know I'd be asking for a demonstration. Maybe Mac will.... *Le Gasp* Or maybe Stella and him will have to do some "Hands-On" investigation. Y'know.... for work purposes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back