Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she only comes on randomly to for one liners and then vanishes. And I want Mac and Stella to go on more dates lol. Come on! HAHA imagine Mac pulled one of those "YOU CAN'T STOP OUR LOVE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmZrVwH172M

and then the rest of the CSI crew are all like: :wtf: but then you all hear in unison "Finally!" :D

Wait.. That was before the kiss! I'm picturing Mac saying that but he's not as crazy as House. One day, he will. :lol: *FINALLY*! There were not only finally.. there will also be lots of people fainting and nose bleeding. The tense and hotness of the scenario.

Wait.. Are you all suggesting titles? Okay.. That was fast! We've got two already.

- "She can't stop their love"
- "No one can love Mac like Stella"

Gahhhhh.. You all make me *SQUEE*. Great titles Det.Higgins, Texmex and CSI_fan01.

- "Mac knows what love is, because of Stella"

We took less than 2 months for 1000 posts. We're great. And our Family Member list have been increasing rapidly in the 13th Thread. Hopefully we'll get more Audience of CSI NY or any other CSI to come here joining us. Increase the ratings for Mac/Stella Relationship.

Last edited:
"Mac knows not to mess with the Devil's Advocate"

-sorry but I am watching Bedazzled or whatever it's called. The person who plays the devil reminds me of Peyton...

of course I have already mentioned one so no worries...

I think we need to plot how we are going to 'take care of' the she nit, but we'll need an alibi so I'm thinking we do this on Wednesday night so we can all say we were watching NY. It's perfect, now just the plan...

Seriously, Steph or anyone who is going to start the new thread would only choose best 10 titles for voting since the maximum options for the polling is only for 10. :) Anyway, dig your mind and start suggesting great and wonderful titles for Mac/Stella 14th thread. There's a chance your wonderful idea would be in the poll.

- "Mac knows what love is, because of Stella"
- "Mac knows not to mess with the Devil's Advocate"

I'm here again! :D (Hospital tutorial yesterday ;)

Jimenez thanks for bringing that interview here. I think it's highly positive. Just a year ago she said "No, they have this sister-brother relationship" as answer to the same question
Now she showed us she knows as everybody else people LOVE the idea of Stella and Mac together. Again she said they have this sister-brother-relationship-but-not (it shows she knows their behaviour is not like a brother-and-sister :D

Personally i'm not worried about this. Once they get together they will remain like that forever. I can't imagine storylines where Mac cheats on Stella or Stella having sex with another guy after an argument with Mac so i guess they will try to delay their relationship a little longer to keep the tension. However I would love if they could give us more than they gave us so far. It's so heartbreaking to wait ;)

Something i don't like AT ALL---> just because producers want a special guest star on the show they write our characters very OOC. Just like they are doing with Julia Ormond and her character grrrrrrrrr

Again i feel positive about this: they KNOW many many many people want them together. One of the reasons our shows increased its audience (just a personal guessing) at the beginning of Season 5 was the fact many people noticed something was happening between them (The biggest proof is so many people asked if we noticed their *new* relationship. Not surprise the show had less audience after the first 5 episodes (you know the first five were Antarctica concerning Mac and Stella)

BTW I am expecting 5.15 now (she-nit will be terminated if we are lucky enough:D

Debbie :D

ps: Asprine my dear thanks a lot for your present :D You know it means a lot to me. Also thanks to Gio

Last edited:
Dear Debbie,

You.. my dear made my laugh like crazy already. :lol: Those positive thoughts are awesome. About the storylines that you can't imagine. I couldn't put what I wanted to say into words but those just made me laugh because what you said is true.

4.15.. Counting days..

ps: Asprine my dear thanks a lot for your present :D You know it means a lot to me.

You're welcome, Debbie. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Take Care - Asprine

Debbie - Happy belated birthday!!:bolian:
I totally agree with your positive thoughts! :bolian: At least Melina knows that many people want the relationship...and that's also something. Although i love their relationship how it is now...Most I love how they can always upbraid each other in a positive way and of course how they're there for each other. I also think if uep are gentle enough to givde us what we want they won't andle it like D/L or something with so much drama and stuff...they may not waste their positive energy ;)
And no I'm counting days until she-nit will quit the show...

AnJ!!! Welcome back, Dear! :) Hope you are well. Quit the show? Hmm, she better do it fast. *Sighs*. That's just a dream.. UEP being gentle to us Mac/Stella fans. Will our dream come true someday? Hopefully.. Hmm, D/L storyline this coming episode. Would there be any exchanging glances and more between Mac/Stella?

That's why I'm so pissy about the D/L story line..whenever there were any 'special' scenes with them (ok except for 'snow day') we had very very few smacked scenes. Maybe we'll get something when Mac and Stella hear from linds' news...something like 'I knew it, Mac....lol'
As far as I heard about she-nit she'll be only there for 3 eps (correct me if I'm wrong!) and hello?? what can she do in that short time against the many many years of close friendship between mac and Stella and heck even if Mac has a date with her. What's sooo bad about it he'll dump her anyway ;). And maybe I'm stupid but who is she-nit?? is she a police officer?? lol. I don't even know her real name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back