Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe I'm stupid but who is she-nit?? is she a police officer?? lol. I don't even know her real name :)
*Laugh out loud* AnJ.. You're not stupid. I'm glad that you don't know her name. Most of us don't know too. I'd rather not know her name but I saw her name somewhere in the spoiler thread. Gillian something. I don't know the something. She's an inspector. I don't know. I only know she's someone with high ranks. And I don't know what's so attractive about her. BLEHX! So far, she's going to be in 3 episodes only. Maybe they'll call her for more. I strictly disagree with that. Probably she gave Mac some potion with SHE-NIT Virus that causes him to get attracted to her. :lol: :)

I love your new siggie. Sooo beautiful! :D

Hey SMACked family!~

Jimenez, I read that entire interview and it was amazing. I'm glad that they KNOW we want Mac and Stella together.

I can't believe we're going to have thread 14 so soon. I'll miss this thread and it's amazing title but the next one, I think, will be even better.

- "She can't stop their love"
- "No one can love Mac like Stella"
- "Mac knows what love is, because of Stella"
- "Mac knows not to mess with the Devil's Advocate"

Those are all awesome! I love all of them.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've just gotta say that I think Mac should learn how to spell love. It's selled S-T-E-L-L-A.:lol::lol::lol:

Axel

Happy Belated birthday Debbie.

What's this about episode 5.15? She's going to be terminated then? I'm confused lol...
When the D/L storyline comes out, Mac's going to be like "Stella, how come we didnt have babies?" Stella: Ah don't worry we'll have them soon LOL

I think Mac's kind of not going to say anything when he finds out just kind of stare at the two of them. Stella will probably say something for the both of them. And then they'll probably talk about (probably not themselves but just in general) having a relationship in the office maybe. But I wish they'd talk about it and then Mac say something like 'Do you want to grab dinner?' and then they could just leave the episode there because I am fine with that cliffie because we KNOW Stella would agree. With Mac, who wouldn't?

But I wish they'd talk about it and then Mac say something like 'Do you want to grab dinner?' and then they could just leave the episode there because I am fine with that cliffie because we KNOW Stella would agree. With Mac, who wouldn't?

Words of wisdom indeed. Who wouldn't wanna date Mac? Haha but in all seriousness why don't they ever ask Gary sinise about the relationship. Why do they always ask Melina Kanakarades. She shouldn't be the only spokesperson unless I am missing some interviews - for that I apologize.

Great titles. Here are my suggestions -

-'No one can stop their love'
- 'Never say never'
-'Because they belong together'
-'Because they're meant to be'

Debbie, I am very sorry about your dog.:(

I like that in the interview, Melina talks about what an amazing person Gary is and also says she would 'never say never' re Mac and Stella getting together, and that they're 'brother-and-sister-but-not' - the 'but not' part is great.:)

Re
pregnancy, maybe Mac will remember Claire and that they wanted kids but never got the chance (he did seem to regret not having kids when Reed asked him about it in Consequences), sad that they didn't get more time together, and Stella will notice something's wrong, and be there to comfort him. Or maybe Stella will be sad, because she wonders if it's 'too late' to have kids, worried she will never meet anyone. Here is a possible scene:
Mac: 'Stell, are you all right?'
Stella: 'Fine'
Mac (giving her a soft look): 'You're not fine. What's worrying you? Is it Danny and Lindsay?'
Stella (sighs sadly): 'In a way. I'm happy for them but I can't help feeling a little...jealous. When I was a kid, growing up in foster care, I longed for the day when I'd have a real family of my own, a husband and kids. But now, after Frankie and Drew....*sighs* I just wonder if it's too late, whether I'll ever find someone, ever have that real family.'
*Stella hangs her head*
*Mac moves closer, slides his fingers under Stella's chin, and tips her face up, so her eyes meet his*
Mac (gentle,warm tone): 'Stella, you're a beautiful, smart, sweet woman. It's never too late. You'll find someone, a man who'll love you for who you are, appreciate what a wonderful person you are.'
Stella: Where am I going to find a man like that, Mac?
Mac: 'Right here.'
*kisses her*

I was watching Like Water For Murder today, and in the graveyard scene, Mac and Stella look into each other's eyes practically the whole time they are there. Hawkes is there too, but he might as well not be, because Mac and Stell just keep gazing into each other's eyes while they discuss the case. They only look at Hawkes for a few seconds, and only when they are talking to him. Also, Mac tells Hawkes to collect the samples from the gravestones and offers Stella a ride back to the lab - he could have asked Stella to collect the samples, but he asks Hawkes instead.
In the car, they look like husband & wife heading home together after work!

Hehe, I like the idea of Stella falling into the pool. Then Mac would have to warm her up, get her out of her wet clothes...:devil:

If/when Mac and Stella do get together, I want Mac to be the one to intiate it. I want him to make the first move. It would be great to see him do that, as before the women have always made the first move on Mac. Last ep he made the first move on Gillian, so one day I hope he makes the first move with Stella. I think maybe she is waiting for him to do that.

DetHiggins - I totally agree with you. I also think will be like 'better say nothing now'...or maybe he doesn't even learn about it in that episode and Stella is the one who's going to tell him and then they could have a discussion about relationships at work...no matter what they think about it'd be perfect!!
Asprine- Thank you..the date!!:lol: You know what I'd love to see: Stella having a flashback on Frankie, Frankie 2.0 and then she'd thinkof her time with Mac and the date we didn't get to see:drool:
I don't know what's attractive about her either..but well...:scream: and why did she even talk to him...he's been living pretty well without her...only with Stel:scream::lol:

I'd love to see a scene where Stella finds out that Mac had a 'date' with she-nit...I'd love to see her going like ''MAAAACCC what did you do'' :lol:lol.

I hope she only comes on randomly to for one liners and then vanishes. And I want Mac and Stella to go on more dates lol. Come on! HAHA imagine Mac pulled one of those "YOU CAN'T STOP OUR LOVE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmZrVwH172M

and then the rest of the CSI crew are all like: :wtf: but then you all hear in unison "Finally!" :D

HI smacked family!!!!finally saw the 100th epi,who was that who is going to do an assasination attempt on she nit?please please count me in!!!! seriously i didnt see sparks!grrrr tptb pls get rid of her!

thanks for that link,csi_fan01,that episode from season three is hilarious!!! i wish that mac would say something like that,like " i cant my stop my love for you,stella,no matter how much i deny it" ** sigh**

originally posted by Asprine
I have this sense that told me the writers and the actors/actress are hiding something from us. Maybe they knew this Mac/Stella relationship would be a "BIG DISCOVERY" to be revealed, they decided to hide it? And they use the SHE-NIT to tease us. :lol: Okay.. I'm still being obstinate on the positive side here.
that's what i think also:) that they are hiding it from us, they use ''SHE-NIT'' to trick us to belive that nothing's gonna happend but the BOOM, Mac and Stella are together afterall:D
"I’ll never say never"
is it just me or is that a hint?:D seriously i think she's hiding something from us:D:lol:
I hope that the SHE NIT gets killed off in the line of duty.
oh that would have ''been'' very awfult wouldn't it:D:lol: just kiddin' i hope ''SHE-NIT'' won't be on the show to long....

One more thing, i dunno if i'll have time to come in here in those two next weeks, my first semester is almost over at my school and now we got tests.. But i'll try to come in when i have time:)

Personally i'm not worried about this. Once they get together they will remain like that forever. I can't imagine storylines where Mac cheats on Stella or Stella having sex with another guy after an argument with Mac so i guess they will try to delay their relationship a little longer to keep the tension. However I would love if they could give us more than they gave us so far. It's so heartbreaking to wait ;)
I agree with ya. Even though I want to see Mac and Stella getting together, I wanna see more small 'teasing smacked-moments' rather than 'my place or your place'-type of thing :guffaw: (btw, after Stella shot Frankie in All Access, she told Flack that she never let men in her apartment; I bet that she would let Mac there anytime [haha, he's already been in both of her apartments, in All Access and Right Next Door :D we don't know if she already bought a new place], I sure would? :lol: ) Anyway, I somehow loose most of my interest in shipping after writers have made it canon between characters, it's so much better to just think 'what if' and wait for small awesome moments in the next eps (of course these 'new love interests' ruin it all, 'cause we get fewer ship-moments :shifty: )

Looking forward to 'SHE NIT' problem going away :D Sooner or later.. Hopefully sooner than later ;)

I killed the she nit... well my fish. It's name was Hawkes, but I kind of forgot to take care of him and besides I was too lazy to go get a new water pump. I cleaned his cage, but I let him go in a creek behind my house. I renamed him Gillian just for the occasion. But anyway, yes, I do know that my fish was a guy, but Gillian seems like she has to act like a guy to get respect. May she NEVER get a contract signed with NY. *raises her glass to that toast*

MacsLady, that would be the best scene ever. I hope it happens or something relative to that.

I was recently watching the Closer, that was good because they had a serious conversation, looking into each others eyes. It was a great smacked episode.

MacsLady - I love the scene that'd be soo perfect!:thumbsup:
CSI_fan01 - i agree with you. I also love 'The Closer' of course because of the smacked moments! I really like how Mac and Stella can talk about serious things concerning work and life but also about fun stuff.
andunesilme - you're right I so remember Stella talking about men in her apartments and I think Mac is the only one who's been in both of her apartments ;) only he has this special right because he's the most important person in her life.

Hello Family, hope you're all well, wow, you have posted alot in the past 24 hours... :lol: I was at my cousin's helping her with her little babies, that's why I haven't been around. I love all of your new thread title suggestions... So far we have:
- 'No one can stop their love'
- 'Never say never'
- 'Because they belong together'
- 'Because they're meant to be'
I also liked "'Cause their kids will be gorgeous" I thought this was really cute. All of your suggestions are awesome too, gosh I can believe we're so close to a new thread... Don't worry, I'll stick around for the next couple of days to open it. :D Glad to see the Smacked love is still strong. :adore:

*Hugs for the family*

I agree about Stella allowing Mac in her apartment. I think Mac must have been to her first apartment before All Access, because he recognized her address instantly when it came over the car radio. I know he's the boss of the lab, but that doesn't mean he has to know all of his team's home addresses - I mean, why would he need them? It's not like he has to send them letters or anything. If he needs them, he can just call them on their cell or home phone. So I think he had visited Stella's place before. Maybe he even stayed there after 9/11. We know he still lives in the apartment he shared with Claire (that's how Reed found him) and maybe if it was too painful to live there right after 9/11, he stayed with her for a while.
And we know that Stella has visited Mac's place (even though they live on 'opposite sides of town') 'cause she went over to give him a birthday present.

I also watched 'Admissions' today. I love, love, love that scene where Mac and Stella say 'Who found the body?' at the same time, and Flack says they've been working together too long, with this cheeky smile on his face, like he suspects/knows they are more than just colleagues. Out of the entire team, I think Flack and Hawkes would not be surprised if they found out Mac and Stella were together. I think they know already that Mac and Stella are moving towards being more than friends. Flack especially would know, because he is very close with both of them. He would be the first person they'd tell, IMO.
Danny would be shocked, because, well, he's Danny - he was the last to know about Mac and P. Also, Danny has a big mouth, and he just couldn't keep a secret like that from the others.:lol: Hehe, I bet he would be the last to know again -

Mac: Stella and I are together.
Danny (gapes:eek:): Together?
Stella: Yes.
Danny: Does Flack know?
Mac: Yep.
Danny: Dammit!:mad:
But then he'd be really happy for them! He'd just be annoyed he was the last to know again. Poor Danny.:lol:
When I say Danny would be shocked/surprised, I don't mean he'd be surprised they were actually together, that they were attracted to each other - he'd just be surprised they'd finally made the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back