Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You guys post so fast! :p Sorry for my extremely delayed reactions to everything, but first of all, welcome to the newbies *hug*

I've been so busy lately it's been crazy. Had my concerts in the opera house, 18th birthday party, went to Canberra and performed in parliament house with my choir (OMG IT WAS SO FUN) and then had my formal last night and I'm leaving for schoolies tomorrow.

For anyone not in Australia, the formal is like the prom. Basically the same thing. And schoolies is a holiday high school students go on to celebrate when they've finished school forever. So I'm gonna be gone for a little while everyone. No more than a week though, I'd say.

For anyone who's interested:
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/shopping_luva91/2008_1119Formal0003.jpg
That's a pic of me as I was leaving to go to the formal :)

And Tee, when I was in parliament house, Kevin '07 was in the front row and he looked right at me! :lol: It was kind of awkward. We sang 'I Still Call Australia Home'.

Vave - yay for the new puppy! What's its name and breed? I love puppies :)

Also, Page Turner was on tv earlier. Not much smacked but I laughed so much when the guy hit on Stell.

Anyway, hope you're all well. Take care of yourselves. xx

Last edited:
Shoppin_luva: You are soooooo pretty!!!!!!!!! I love that dress! So, wow. Very nice. I hope you had a great time.:) My puppy's name is chester. He is a Brittany. I have a picture here somewhere... *digs around* Aha! Here he is! The little stinker!:lol:
100_3847.jpg

Now, where were we..... Oh yeah! Actually what are we talking about? I read about wedding rings and TPTB rolling in their graves... but that is as far as I have understood.

I'm still SMACK campaigning with my homemade goods. *whips out baklava with chocolate and honey drizzle* A little thing inspired by Stella. Help yourselves!
Karu, watch out so Mac and Stella won't get to the Honey, you never know what they can do with it :devil:
Vave, chester is such a cutie!:) puppies are so cute, evendo they pee everywhere:lol:
jenn, you looks soo pretty:)

YAY, Today i get to watch TAXI *does a happy dance* :D

Aww, Karu, I agreem I bet they'd love to wear their rings in public... ;) Well we already know they're living together, as for an engagement, I like that idea too... Not so sure about wedding though, that's a scene I'd much rather see for myself. ;) :lol: But it would be so cute... :adore: Oh I like all of our little sceanarios... :D

Jenn Hun, you look gorgeous. :adore: Your dress is so pretty. We actually call it a formal here in Northern Ireland, but I didn't think people would know what I meant so I called it a prom. :lol:

Vave, your little puppy is sooo cute. :adore: :adore: :adore:

*Hugs for my family* Hope you're all well, I'm excited for tonight, bet you all are too. :D *Happy dances*

P.S. Hope your test went well Debbie. *Hugs*

Hello everyone. It's been a very long time since I've posted here. I've been involved in college basketball which has taken me away from the TV lately and thus was forced to miss out on any potential smacked.

Have I missed anything in that regard? Have I been denied a trip down the Gutter Autobahn?

Where I last saw it, I squeed when I heard Stella ask Mac if he wanted coffee or something to eat at the end of the episode "Enough". The only place I saw was the two then going to Mac's apartment (which hopefully won't burn down either) with them going through the door which closes with the credits immediately appearing......

Hey girl! Actually, Mac asked Stella our for dinner after she saved Adam's butt and......yeah it was pretty good. But there hasn't been much SMacked, so you haven't missed much.:rolleyes: Who knows what might happen tonight though. I mean if there is a creep out looking for all Mac Taylor's in order to kill them well, there should be something good. If there isn't anything-------*points to poem*

Well we already know they're living together, as for an engagement, I like that idea too..
oh yeah they are living together:D Engagement, if they are engaged, then im gonna go carzy happy:lol: hey Steph is it alright if i send you a question??:)
Mac asked Stella our for dinner after she saved Adam's butt and......yeah it was pretty good.
the date:D

Have I not posted in here? I thought I did. But, you guys are always posting so much and getting new threads so quickly, I can't seem to keep up. :lol: I loved when Mac asked Stella out. :lol: That was cute.

they are living together? Didn't she turn down his offer after her apartment burned down? Have they said something about living in the same place and I just missed it? :confused:

Well we already know they're living together, as for an engagement, I like that idea too..
oh yeah they are living together:D Engagement, if they are engaged, then im gonna go carzy happy:lol: hey Steph is it alright if i send you a question??:)
Yup Gio, course it is, anything to help out a member of the family. :D

GregNickRyanFan said:
they are living together? Didn't she turn down his offer after her apartment burned down? Have they said something about living in the same place and I just missed it? :confused:
:lol: No dear, you haven't missed anything, it's just with the way things were between Mac and Stella last season, that we came up with the theory that they were living together... So no, they aren't really, it's just a little theory we've come up with to help us deal with the lack of great scenes between the 2, the only place in which they live together, sadly is in our heads and in fics. :D Hope this helps clear things up. :D Oh and by the way, it's nice of you to drop by, we always love having new members to the family. :D

*Hugs*

So...it's November 19th...airing date of CSI:NY 100th episode...and as well my bday.

Better contain Smacked! I know I know,there's going to be that new female boss around. :rolleyes: I saw this little clip on Youtube and we get at least ONE Mac/Stella scene. So I hope there's something and of cource ONE scene is not enough.Oh and I would like to see Stella being worried about her Mac. So I keep my fingers crossed and hope for some Smacked for my bday. :p

I hope we all enjoy the up-coming episode tonight. ;)

Thanks, Steph. I've been confuzzled the last few days. This stupid sinus/cold/congestion thing is just knocking me out. :lol:

I wonder where Mac took Stella for dinner the other night? :lol:

Their fight in "Enough" was so married couple like. :lol:

I hope we get some good stuff tonight. :D

Happy Birthday, Queenie. :)

I might count on y'all for what happens between them in tonight's episode. I'm going to the Coldplay concert *squeels* and I don't know when I'll see it so I might be on here before I see it. I bet it will be good though...

Now, where were we..... Oh yeah! Actually what are we talking about? I read about wedding rings and TPTB rolling in their graves... but that is as far as I have understood.

Vave! Your puppy is so freakin' cute... I'm actually a little jealous 'cause I personally would love one.

Oh yeah Asprine and I were talking about Mac and Stella taking turns on what what moments to cut and keep on the show. Anyways, I decided to include shots of their wedding rings *cue TPTB rolling in their graves* just 'cause they don't want to keep their relationship in the dark. Anyways, hope that helped.

Well we already know they're living together, as for an engagement, I like that idea too... Not so sure about wedding though, that's a scene I'd much rather see for myself.

Do you think that Mac and Stella will let us videotape the wedding?

Karu, watch out so Mac and Stella won't get to the Honey, you never know what they can do with it :devil:

Eh? *checks her cupboard* Um, it's not here. Come on guys, that was the good Greek honey! *spots trail of honey* I'd better go after them... they're bound to get all sticky.

Hey SMACked family!~ I'll be watching CSI NY in less than 15 minutes! I love my digital box and its Halifax channels.

Do you think that Mac and Stella will let us videotape the wedding?
I hope so! I would love to videotape it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I think Stella would look amazing in white.

Well that's all I'm gonna say for now. 10 minutes! I can't wait for the eppy. I could live without this new girl :scream::scream::scream:

Oh well. Bye all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back