Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to all the new people! Our ranks are growing, soon TPTB will not be able to resist...I mean, there must be way more of us than there are of them, and we got Marine Mac and Rambo Stella too. And lions, tigers and bears, apparantly! (love the poem, Vave!:bolian:)

Starshadow...[SPOILER="5x08" and later eps] I love what you wrote about JO. No one can come between Mac and Stella. Peyton, Jordan and Quinn couldn't. Drew, Frankie and FireBoy couldn't (did he have a name? I forget!) Adam, being a sweetheart, and scared of Mac, wouldn't ever even try to come between them. The pizza thing is definitely as friends. I personally can't see Adam with Stella anyway. I love Adam, but I don't think he could handle Rambo!Stella. Only Mac can do that. I see Adam with some attractive, supersmart, slightly geeky girl he picks up at the library or maybe he meets her in SL, then they meet up in real life. But back to Mac and Stella, no one can come between them. I wonder if maybe the sparks will stop when Stella and Danny break the rules to get the Greek Man, Gillian wants to go after Stella and Danny for it, and Mac defends them. Even if Mac is angry with Stella for breaking the rules and keeping a secret from him, he's not going to let anyone higher up mess with her too much. If he finds out about the rat, the Greek man better RUN FAST back to Greece, because believe me, pal, you think Rambo Stella is bad? Wait till Marine Mac comes after you for messing with his woman. Diplomatic immunity is useless against the combined forces of Marine Mac and Rambo Stella. *evil laugh*[/SPOILER]

Also, starshadow, love your scenarios, Stella falling into Mac's arms, etc.:adore: They did that with Warrick and Cath in Vegas CSI, they were in a drainage ditch and Cath was trying to get out and she slipped, and Warrick caught her, and she stayed in his arms for just a bit longer than is normal...if there are any C/W shippers here, please correct me if I'm wrong in anyway. I'm not a big time C/W shipper, but even I thought that scene was shippy. I wish they would do something like that with Mac and Stella.
    Talking about Cath and Warrick, Warrick got married at the end of s5/start of s6, but there were still sparks between him and Cath, and the marriage failed, didn't it? There's proof that if there's excellent chemistry between 2 characters, guest characters can't ruin it, neither can EP.

2. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey everyone again,

SMACKED IS INVINCIBLE- nothing/ no one can or will come between them.

^I remember that Cath and Warrick scene. :) Fingers crossed we'll get a Smacked version soon. :adore:

And Vave--> your poem is incredible!!! love it!

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

Just a question. What you say is sure or is what you hope. Julia Ormond's character will really dies?

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello Smacked Family:)
    first, welcome to the thread LMN and starshadow:)
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Omg:lol: that would have been a priceless:lol:

Vave, that was :thumbsup: awesome:D great work:)

starshadow, great scenarios:) the 3rd one :devil:

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to LMN and StarShadow, it's always nice to have new members to our family. :D I'm Steph by the way. *You'll come to know me as the who who's obessed with Adam* :adore: :lol: Hehe, yes Asprine, my beloved Adam is totally adorable. :adore: *Snuggles him* Vave, hun, I love your little poem, hehe, it's awesome, well done. :D

I agree with what you guys have been saying, I can't ever see anything romantic happening between Adam and Stella... I think that would be...weird... I see her of more a motherly/big sisterly figure to him, and like you guys have said, he wouldn't be able to handle Rambo Stell, that would scare him waaay too much... Besides, he's too scared of Mac... I bet he wants them to get together as much as we do... I can imagine him having a bet with the guys about when Mac and Stella are going to get together... :lol: That would be so funny, especially if Mac found out, Adam would be so scared... :lol: It would be cute... But yeah, anyways... I'm staying optomistic about Mac and Stella getting together. :adore:

Hope you're all well family, I better get back to my essay... *Sighs... Big hugs for you all*

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Starshadow, welcome to the Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I can tell you joined the official madness :D That's great!

I couldn't read all messages (I have to go to study because tomorrow is my English Grammar test)

There is one thing i'm sure about: I want Stella being so extremely sweet with Adam. Aldo I want Stella and Mac scenes. I have many hopes about our 100 th episode

Hugs to all (tomorrow i'll write you!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*blushes from all the compliments* I feel so popular. I was surprised by how it turned out. It turned out quite nicely.:)

I love the whole 'Falling into Mac's arms" idea. I think the whole 'Getting trapped in a hotel room/closet/basement" is a tad over used. Simply Stella slipping and Mac catching her is just *squee* too cute. She'd be like "Oh, hi!*blush* thanks." Mac chuckles. "No problem.":adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well here we are almost to 100! (BUZZZZZ, Did you hear somthing?) and I remember the interview(BUZZZZ, hhmm) that Gary did with Regis, he said Mac is going to loosen up in SEASON 8!(BUZZZZ why you little...) So although we have a (SMACK!!! Drats I missed) little she nit buzzing around its gonna take more then three eppies to get any kind of a real looksee from Mac. Remember, Stella is 97 eppies ahead! (WHAPPP! YES! GOTCHA YOU LITTLE...)

BTW: Welcome new people, pardon me while I swat .I'm afraid we have a little "Nit problem"!

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey DetHiggins, hey starshadow, welcome to the SMACK thread! You're just in time for 100 episodes... hope to see you here more often. By the way, do you mind if I call you guys Higgins and star?

That's genius Vave! *applauds* Thanks for including me too... *hugs* You should do a continuation. We'd all love to read more... by the way, you've got me down pat. I would so release wild animals on TPTB! Though of course, only as a last resort... I'm still SMACK campaigning with my homemade goods. *whips out baklava with chocolate and honey drizzle* A little thing inspired by Stella. Help yourselves!

*censors her byline on the paper* It shouldn't be too hard to make TPTB disappear... maybe we should recruit Mac and Stella. I'm sure they're so sick of being paired up with other people... besides, they want to wear their rings in public again! Hmm, I'm all for Linda being head writer and the rest of us can be involved somehow: directing, editing, executive producing and of course, all the writers. So who wants to do what?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Karuuuuu, YEAH! I'm with you! I'm all for Linda to be the head writer/writers. I'm thinking if I can be the editor? :adore::adore: :lol: I can help to add in effects and lights and the cutting of clips, adding in voices, and more..:lol: *day dreams*. How about you? :adore: Probably.. Not only Mac and Stella. Gary and Melina too. Wear their rings in public? that would be awesome!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh definitely... I've got some experience in film editing and you definitely know what we all want to see. How 'bout you be editor and I'll be the cutting room floor technician? And I'm sure I can get Mac, Stella, Gary and Melina to pitch in... besides, they know all their best angles. Not to mention Mac and Stella aren't in TPTB's territory, so they can do what they want this time around!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Do what they want? Oh~ I'm having day dreams of Mac and Stella doing what they want already, Karu.. :lol: Cutting room floor technician? That'll be great of course. We could even share our jobs.

*Sighs*. Going to some place considered nightmare for me again. :( Take Care - Asprine *Hugs* to everyone!

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sure! Of course Mac and Stella would want to have their turn too... I can just imagine them arguing over what cut out and keep. I'll be sure to include shots of their wedding rings to make everyone happy. *TPTB rolls over in their graves* Come on, it's not like it's gonna hurt ratings!

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Of course it won't hurt the ratings. It would even increase the ratings rapidly. There's lots of people out there who love Mac/Stella relationship. I don't think there's anyone could ignore their chemistry since season 1. I'm wondering what their wedding would look like. We would make it perfect for them wouldn't we? ;) Oh.. Mac and Stella arguing of what cut out and keep.. That would be us enjoying the scene. Wonderful! :)

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

You know what's similar? Melina also implied around the eighth season, that smacked could happen. But lets hope it's way sooner. They're definitely more than sister and brother, please Melina you know that ;)

Yeah I really agree with the consensus of what we're all saying that Stella is just a motherly figure to Adam. Even though I think they tried playing with us a couple of episodes before when he went for her eyelash... but that's just what the CSI writers do usually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.