Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome to Mac/Stella Thread, starshadow~!! I hope you do have fun in here.. :)

Yeah, I still remember the RND episode. It was a great episode wasn't it? At least a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Sometimes I'm sooo confused about the writers.. They love to let us guess and guess from the message in their eyes and expressions! *sighs* It was fun though. What a show would be if there's no questions?

Julia Ormond will die? I certainly doesn't hope to see any flirtings between Mac and JO. It hurts though. But is better than... :lol: Yeah..Yeah.. Lots of Mac/Stella time onscreen. What makes me sooo looking forward to it. :)

Vave~!! You are sooo cute! Those expressions made me laugh non-stop. How true was that... Mac's blushing.. :adore: And we sitting in front of the screens. :D I would faint and nose bleed if there's a scene like that. That was a great one, dear.

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family! How are you this fine Monday evening?

Welcome to LMN...love, my biological family member. She's my sister.

Yeah we watched Providence for the first time yesterday and we loved it! Melina is such an amazing actress.

I love that scene with coffee. Stella says "It's perfect" but in her head, you know she's thinking "You're perfect":):):) I can also pinpoint a moment in that scene where I SWEAR Mac is contemplating kissing her on the cheek. Anywho, I agree with you that Stella deserves a relationship with a non-psycho and who better to have that with than Mac;););). Stella and Adam going out for pizza? Definitely as friends.

I can't wait for the pics too :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Something that should so happen:

Danny: Mac, you should get with your partner
    Mac: o_O
    Flack: Yeah! I did it.
    Danny: And I did it too.
    Mac: o_O
    Flack: C'mon Mac.
    Danny: You know you want to.

Okay, so that would never happen but it would be absolutely hilarious if it did.

That's all I've got to say for tonight. Well, there is one more thing:

TBTP will be murdered if SMACked doesn't happen at the end of this season. And being such huge CSI fans, we'll make sure not to leave any forensic evidence. LOL

Goodnight to all.

Axel

3. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Hehe! Nice smilies! Though I would just love a kiss on the cheek. Or another fight. I was wanting one for so long and I was almost disappointed at the episode if it wasn't for the ending. *sigh*

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

It's still Monday Evening there? That was... :scream:. I'm already Tuesday late morning here. :( I still have to wait till Thursday though.. :lol:

Axel, LMN...love's your sister? That was great to have a sister of yours to rant with us and share with us. :) Yeah, Melina is an amazing actress. Full of experience.

I'll check the newspapers at the end of the season.. :lol: with headlines of "CSI : New York's TPTB has disappeared - Not a trace has been found" and We would all recommend Linda to be the writers.. :D

DetHiggins~! Welcome to Mac/Stella Thread. Sorry for late welcomes. I got short-term memory. I mean.. I easily forget stuff. Hope you enjoy and have fun in here~! :) I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you!

Take Care - Asprine

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  5. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Nice to meet you too. I think you might have already welcomed me. Most people call me Higgie or whatever. And I love Mac/Stella. I've also said that on the thread before. And I need some moments or *grabs pitchfork and torch*

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Welcome to the new comers! :)

axelsonfire and LMN,

Biological sisters? It's really excited to have blood family in our smack family! :)

Dear axelsonfire,
    I'm sorry to say that you've already left evidence here. You left a 'threat note'. :lol:

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii,

:lol::lol::lol: Fast fast! Erase it.. Before the cops came. I could hear the police car's siren from here.. Sneak through from the door behind. There's a tunnel there. ;)

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Asprine,
    :lol: Calm down! You're over reacting. :lol: The TPTB's still safe and evil as usual. Let's express ourselves in another way, we would send them appreciations if they get Mac and Stella together ASAP. :)

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm too excited to see you, dear Kikii. :lol: Yeah.. Safe and "EVIL" as usual. :lol: Soooooo true! I would really send them my big appreciations if they get Mac and Stella together. But if they drifts them apart... :lol:

*Sighs*.. 5.08 sounds promising right? But it looks sooo scary too.. Some certain episode always sounds promising and with promising spoiler's pictures but it turned out to be another way round.

10. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Yeah I don't think it will Adam either because of what axelsonfire said. She sees him as a friend. And yes Adam knows Stella and Mac are meant for each other! Duh :)
    Asprine, yeah it does look a bit scary too, but that's what spoiler's do.... Countdown to Wednesday!

Mac: Well this was a tough day!
    Stella: Tell me about it...
    Mac: So dinner it is again!

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

CSI_fan!: That is simple but like perfect. I could actually see that happen. Stella would be like "Huh? Um, okay" *smile*

*clears throat*
    It was the night before NY
    and all though the thread
    Not a SMacked fan was stirring
    for TPTB had begun to dread

With Anj and her torch
    And Aspirine in her black
    Debbie with her voo-doo
    And I brought up the back

For the couple that we followed
    So dearly we were committed
    Had been ignored for too long
    Poorly replaced by "SHE NITTED"

To the top of the building
    To under the floors
    Us crazed fans
    Couldn't take any more

Release the lions!
    The tigers, the bears, oh my!
    The writers are going down!
    Karu said to the network eye

For us fans will not be taunted with
    And voo-doo plays very rough
    The lions shall be released
    Because us SMacked fans, have had enough

Hmmm, didn't turn out that bad.:)

12. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:AMAZING! They should use it for the promo! You should have wrote that to them sooner ahaha!

My favourite part is
    So dearly we were committed
    Had been ignored for too long
    Poorly replaced by "SHE NITTED"

Perfect explanation of what the Smacked fans are feeling :)

Our feelings will not be :censored:

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you. I aim to please. *takes a bow*

Okay. It is like what? A quarter past mid night and I need to go to bed! And my new puppy won't shut up!:scream:

So I'm off to bed!

14. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

My ma treated me to a spa massage today. **bliss** While I had all the knots in my muscles worked out, my mind suddenly decided to list some of the scenarios that I, personally, would like to see between Mac and Stella:

* um, a massage scene, for one; it would take one stubborn woman to resist giving herself over into Mac's hands, y/y? I for one can imagine Mac purring while Stella relaxes his shoulders (to start with)...yum.

* Stella falling - literally - into Mac's arms. Could be because of something minor, like a slip in the lab hallway; or something a bit more dangerous like falling from a ladder while trying to retrieve evidence. As long as she ends up in Mac's arms, that would be good.

* Or Stella and Mac getting stuck out in a remote motel on a winter night, coming home after a field assignment; and the motel has only one room left. Mac and Stella having to share a very *small* motel room with a single bed...I leave the rest up to you. :devil:

Dear writers, can we have candlelight and roses for these two, as a Christmas present? :)

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Vave, I'm really speechless about this. I most certainly will say IT IS PERFECT, DEAR! I love it.. That was brilliant.. I can read it.. :adore::adore: Debbie has ready with her voo-doo dolls? I'm really very interested in that. :lol: I've never seen that before..

Aspirine in her black? :adore: I love black... :) YEAH! Release the lions, tigers, bears.. That was awesome.. They won't be hungry anymore after that, since there's so many for them to fill their stomach. :lol: Like Vave told us.. WE, Mac/Stella fans, have had enough! ;) I love this verse too.. Sooo true!

Have a nice sleep, Vave. :D

MacsLady said that.. Stella sees Adam as a son. I think it is exactly like that.. :D But I still love to see Adam have a crush on Stella. He's always sooo cute right, Steph? CSI_fan01, YEAH! Countdown to wednesday.. I can't wait for 5.08 already.. Scary and creepy and spooky spoilers. :D

starshadow, you went to spa massage today? It must be really fun. :) You have a great idea. One of the scenes there would be enough. I would choose the 3rd one.. :devil:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.