Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Don't worry dear! UEP could be horrid but i hope they don't dare to do what they have done with SHE VIRUS (well we need to thank them because of The Virus we had priceless moments here :D :D :D). I mean even them know they can't give us another year of torture!!!!!!!!!

Again i bet for Stressed Stella to make this episode totally enjoyable :D (I wonder if she will cry for him :D Aparently she will if the spoiler pic is not deceiving us :D

Debbie :D

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie dear, if Stella cry.. I think I would cry with her.. It's been so long since I saw tears drop from her eyes. It must be really hurt. The spoiler pic.. I wonder who she thought that was.. Could it be Mac? :adore::adore: The BIG DISCOVERY of her feelings for Mac. THAT would really be a great and excellent episode.

I really hope they do read us here.. If not.. They won't understand what we need. *Sighs* Hopefully they know.. :) I would really love to see a stressed Stella because of Mac too. :D That would be a lovely moment.

Debbie, I wanted to ask.. The bridge episode with Adam is from 5.08 ?

*Tons of Hugs* to Debbie.

3. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey Debbie!

^Me hope that happens--> "stressed Stella", therefore "THE BIG DISCOVERY"!!! That would actually be a good way for the writers to start Mac/ Stella's relationship. I know a while ago, you guys were saying that you'd prefer if we saw them go slowly and not jump straight into sex, etc. But then, I must not get my hopes up as we know THE SHE NIT is coming in invade...

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hellooooo.. So quiet.. :( Shouted *Gioooooooo, Loriiiiiii, AnJJJJ, Kikiiii, Lilou, Jenn, and all my Mac/Stella family* I could hear my echo.. :lol: *Sighs* Hope you all would be back soon. I missed you! :)

Yeah, we prefer them to go slowly but not jump straight to the NUT SHELL. As in, conclusion. We need this to be a perfect one. In my opinion, lots of relationship between the CSIs always be revealed by using a "bed situation, pool table.. :lol:". How about a stall next time? I'm just teasing. *Sighs*. I wonder what's on their mind. *Shooks my head*

Well, Tee, How's the plan going? :)

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I read somewhere that Adam might ask out Stella. Perhaps this is referring to the bridge scene you guys were mentioning above?

We are all worrying about Mac's potential new she-nit love interest, but let's not forget Stella! Maybe they are going to hook her up with someone too... (a he-nit) PLEASE NO MORE "FRANKIE'S" ! Just Mac:)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

been wonderin' when this spoiler will come in..

anyway, i hope everything will be ok.. i mean, it's been buildin' up inside since years ago... lol angst much? another woman to test our couple's love and care for each other... oh this is gonna be interesting, is it not? ;) chin up people! hope and faith ftw! XD

*hugs for those who remember me and waves to the ones i dunno*
    it's been a while. fast track thread nowadays eh?

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Waves* mj0621.. I know you :D From FF.net. Nice to meet you! I'm Asprine. :)

Hopefully it would happened like that. Don't want to go any further than this.. :lol: I'm really looking forward to the "BIG DISCOVERY" and Stressed Stella because of Wet Mac.. :drool:

CSI_fan01, *waves*. A he-NIT! It would be not only a love interest.. But also a REAL RELATIONSHIP for her.. *Sighs*. Maybe the real relationship is Mac?.. I'm trying to be on the positive side. :D

Ohhhh... Debbieeeeeeeeeee.. ;)

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HEY THERE TEE!! I have my "fly swatter" in hand and ready for the kill!!!

DEB: Thanks for the promo, you make my little heart go pit a pat!

I'm still sticking with my original thought that Stellas new love interest will be Mac! And I think it will come into play later in the series when she is in danger from the Greek guy! Pam Vasey told us Stellas new love interest was going to be a "really good guy" she chuckled when she said it and he was going to come from with in. So I say Dont lose hope!

Also Julia Ormond was in Legends of the Fall and a movie called Sabrina. She recently said in an interview:

Julia Ormond (“Legends of the Fall”) makes her first appearance in this episode. She signed on for three episodes and doesn’t know where her arc is going.
    “I have no idea if I will be killed or run over by a bus,” Ormond said. “I don’t even know which way we are going. This is the first time I have done something where I didn’t see the script first.”
    Ormond says she took such a chance “because it is such an established series.”

Well now Tee, it wont be a bus (hee hee) swat swat!

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Waves at Asprine!

Lori K, I didn`t know Pam Vasey said that! Is the interview on this site? That`s exciting, but then again... it could be the guy I mentioned in my spoiler :S. I hope it is Mac though!

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

11. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

*waves to everyone* - though it's so quiet now. I'm guessing you're all asleep at this time of the day.

^^^ hehe...a bus could be overkill, but hey, it's the result that we're after.;)

*Fingers crossed that Mac will be Stella's new love interest*

Oh and guess what I found out- Julia Ormond is in "The First Knight" with Heath Ledger - dunno if you guys know this movie. She plays the main female character- Genevieve. Just a random fact. :)

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey my smacked! It feels like I haven't been here in years. sorry about but school's almost killing me.

About 5.08:
    First i was, as you may remember, very upset about the so-called nit!! I named them UEP and...yes they sometimes are...well often, but anyway I think the net ep is a good chance for us. Stella, of cousre , has to be worried sick in a way...I'm so looking forward to seeing her face when she learns that Mac Taylor's been killed. But still I don't think anybody will confess any feelings in the upcoming eps..may ep will build their relationship one step at a time. I personallly think that'd be much better.
    I'd love to see Stella saying to IDK someone :I love Mac but I don't think you have a choice there
    Remeber how upset we were about our fake fireman..wasn't he also supposed to appear in three episodes...ok maybe he will...but still nothing has happened yet. And even if NIT will be something serious I don't think it'll be anythink against th relationship mac and Stella have. Such a strong bond of friendship and love can't be changed by someone who only will appear in three eppies. I haven't been around here when spoilers about Jordan and RHL came out but i Think some of you must've been pretty upset and yes....the situation with Jordan and Quinn was tricky but in the end we had a worried sick Stella and a desk-sitting scene...so I'm optimistic now.....
    *millions of hugs*

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Wait for me! Wait for me!!! *catches up* Geez, a girl dances for 8 hours and 15 minutes and ya'll leave her in the dust.:p

It's okay. I got a new puppy!!!! His name is Chester.:adore: He is as cute as a button and pees everywhere!!!:lol: But I think that's why God made them so cute. So when they do their business on your favorite sweater, you can't get mad at them.;) (Picture may come soon):)

Anyway...... We are at the 100th episode!!! I feel so old.:lol:

Stella: We're at 100? Am I getting age spots?
    Mac: Of course not sweetie! You're beautiful.:)
    CSI Files: Aw!:adore:
    Stella: Don't lie to me!
    :guffaw:

14. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

vave: :guffaw::guffaw:
    That's hilarious..I really hope Stella will be saying something like that:). I can so imagine her saying something 'Gosh I'm getting older...' or 'Whoa that's been a long time since we started working together don't ya thin, Mac?'
    I can't believe I'm able to watch the 100th ep this week. It feels like yesterday that I started watching Mac and Stella's first steps in season 1...:drool: The went through so many up s and down...have I already mentionned that I love 'em???:adore:

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Waves to Smacked Family!

shell_kikii - Thank you for that cool clip! I can't wait! Everyone 2 days left until the 100th episode!!!!!!! WOOOOT!

AnJella - I agree it would be better if their relationship formed little by little. It wouldn't be great if out of nowhere, they're both near a scene, and bam "I LOVEEEEEEEE YOU!" We're all going to be like "HUH?" haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.