• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right Bon, i don't think Mac have a extra room longer;)
Hehe that's what I wanted to say :D .'Cause if Stel lives in his apartment they won't need two seperated rooms:devil:.

"I have P" (that was the worst phrase)
Yes!! this was one of the worst phrases he ever said especially because P. broke up with him few hours later:D.

I was amazed how well Stella knows Mac.
**thinks back to 'blink'* oh yeah that amazed me too! It showed how well they know each other and when I saw this eppie first I was a little bit confused why Mac is so sad although he's got such a lovely girlfriend...but few eppies later I realised stel wasn't his girlfriend. :brickwall:

It made me crynge grrrrrr but maybe he didn't ask how she felt because he knew she wasn't in a relationship with Drew :D
Yeah could be, it's his only excuse.:scream:

a favour!. Could you make me a new banner and a future avvie. Whatever pic you want as long it's Smacked :D Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure I can do that, but not today I have to go sleeping..plus I already posted some in the fanart thread.

xx
Anj

Gio--> yesssss! just like our penguins! :D I like them because it reminds me a Ricky Martin's video. Once they become a couple tehy are forever together :D
the sea horse and the penguins got something in common:D
Hehe that's what I wanted to say :D .'Cause if Stel lives in his apartment they won't need two seperated rooms:devil:.
AnJ you're right they won't need two seperated rooms or better they just need ONE BED in a room:devil::devil:;)
I was amazed how well Stella knows Mac
**thinks back to 'blink'* oh yeah that amazed me too! It showed how well they know each other and when I saw this eppie first I was a little bit confused why Mac is so sad although he's got such a lovely girlfriend...but few eppies later I realised stel wasn't his girlfriend. :brickwall:
AnJ you're not the only one, the first time i saw csi ny i thought stella were mac's girlfriend, but a few eppys later i also realised that stel wasn't his girlfriend:brickwall:

Be very welcome CSItaylorgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Anj said, he was dumped by P. hours later so i felt pity but at the same time i wanted to cut off his head LOL!

Anj--> whenever you can my dear! It's late in Europe, go and rest and have dream with Nurse Stella :D

Gio--> Yes, it's incredible the strong bond they shared together since Day 1. In Season 1 they looked like a couple :D she knows him so well thhat episodes later she asked him if he still went to church (as far i understand both of them are catholic). I mean, it's not something common but it showed how intimate their chats are :D

Debbie :D

Gio--> Yes, it's incredible the strong bond they shared together since Day 1. In Season 1 they looked like a couple :D she knows him so well thhat episodes later she asked him if he still went to church (as far i understand both of them are catholic). I mean, it's not something common but it showed how intimate their chats are :D
they got one incredible strong bond, that you're right about Debbie:) and if they're very intimate in their chats what more are the talking about that we don't know about??:devil::devil:;):D

LOL! i wonder what kind of chat they are having NOW they share the apartment :D

I loved that scene from taxi when she was sitting on his desk because she looked so "at home" with him. And Stella was ready to take off Major Lady's eyes when she came in to interrupt them :D How great it would have been a catfight between them!

LOL! i wonder what kind of chat they are having NOW they share the apartment :D

I loved that scene from taxi when she was sitting on his desk because she looked so "at home" with him. And Stella was ready to take off Major Lady's eyes when she came in to interrupt them :D How great it would have been a catfight between them!
Oh I remember that scene, that wasn't long after I started watching, I'm relatively new to NY, but it's definirelt my fave of the CSI's. If I didn't know any better, from that ep, I'd have thought they were dating, it seems to me, that Mac and Stella, give out the same vibe as Gil and Cath (Vegas), people always think they are togther, but of course that's not a bad thing.

By the way, I love the name of the thread. :D

I thought it was funny that Reed was following Stella thinking that she was Claire cause she was hanging out with Mac so much. :lol: Then the fact that it was Mac and Stella together who went searching for Reed when he was kidnapped by the Taxi cab killer... then them both finding him together. Spoke volumes to me.

I thought it was funny that Reed was following Stella thinking that she was Claire cause she was hanging out with Mac so much. :lol: Then the fact that it was Mac and Stella together who went searching for Reed when he was kidnapped by the Taxi cab killer... then them both finding him together. Spoke volumes to me.
I haven't seen the eps where Reed follows Stella but my friend was telling me about them. But like you said, when Mac and Stella spent time together looking for him, it kinda made them feel like a family to me... But maybe that's just me being weird...

Would you Darlings be able to post some Mac and Stella pics for me please, cause I feel like making some art. Thanks. :D

Last edited:
So we came up with a thread name. *claps* About time! I'm thinking we should save the other thread names for the next thread... it saves us the trouble of coming up with new names.

Quote:
Karu, you should send in the penguin case:thumbsup::)
Yess!! Send it in!!!! it's really good and everybody can learn about the penguins:D

Looks like the idea was a hit! There's just one problem. I am not allowed to have a fanfiction.net account... as long as I want to keep my computer, I have to follow the rules. Anyone have any ideas on how to get around that?

Maybe we should try to find a mascot for Stella now.

You know what, we should! Mac already has Mini Mac anyways... though I can't come up with anything at the moment. Let me get back to you on that.

Actually i was thinking it would be great if we choose more than just on e mascot. We already have Penguins and Swans and now i suggest Sea Horses :D

Oh, that would be so perfect... so fitting of SMACK's relationship! Besides, why can't we have more than one mascot? Personally, I think it's more symbolic that way. I love the fact that seahorses mate for life, just like the penguins... think Mac and Stella will follow that example?

Oh I remember that scene, that wasn't long after I started watching, I'm relatively new to NY, but it's definirelt my fave of the CSI's. If I didn't know any better, from that ep, I'd have thought they were dating, it seems to me, that Mac and Stella, give out the same vibe as Gil and Cath (Vegas), people always think they are togther, but of course that's not a bad thing.

By the way, I love the name of the thread. :D

I love it too, Steph :D Actually, the funniest thing is Stella sitting on that desk made us think their relationship has changed somehow. The way how she was standing next to him, how she was so close to jump to Jordan's throat:lol:, how close to smack her when Jordan demanded if Mac was with Reed at the hospital:lol:
Even in youtube, someone commented that scene where they talked about Reed and she (the poster) mentioned Stella talked as a wife talking to her hubby about their son :D

GregNickRyanfan-->

Awwww i love "Consequences! :D The curious thing is he was already dating/sleeping with P.:scream: but Reed still thought Stella was his mother. How great kiddo he is:bolian::lol: That scene from Taxi is priceless where the two of them are trying to save him. The despair in Stella's voice when she said "Mac,my hand is too small":eek:

Karu--> could you post from a cybercafe? I know it's upset to post far from your own terminal but you can send a chapter to your own hotmail adresses (or Yahoo or google or whatever) and later open it from a cyber cafe as i did when i didn't have internet before ( i had an internet account 8 years ago and i forget completely my nickaname and my password lol!):bolian:
Kels and You are responsible, we won't forget that:thumbsup: and definitely we need to save the other 2 titles for our future threads (something is telling me we will need them quite soon :D

ps: Steph, here you have :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_112_350.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/015_667x1000.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/vlcsnap-32194.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Mac_Stella_01.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_112_335.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/sm317.jpg

I'll post some later :D

New ones:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/224-1611.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/6171_kanakarides_sinise_03.jpg

Last edited:
Karu--> could you post from a cybercafe? I know it's upset to post far from your own terminal but you can send a chapter to your own hotmail adresses (or Yahoo or google or whatever) and later open it from a cyber cafe as i did when i didn't have internet before ( i had an internet account 8 years ago and i forget completely my nickaname and my password lol!):bolian:
Kels and You are responsible, we won't forget that:thumbsup: and definitely we need to save the other 2 titles for our future threads (something is telling me we will need them quite soon :D

At the rate we're posting, we may need them soon! Now all we have to do is choose between the two...

Unfortunately I can't... I'm not allowed to go to cybercafes either. Besides, we don't have any that are close by since I live downtown. *cringes* I'm sorry guys! I really don't have any other options due to a very strict Tamil family. Any other ideas guys? 'Cause I really do want to share the penguin case...

Holy macrall! That pic of Melina in the red dress... wow, that dress is absolutely stunning. I wish I could wear something like that, but I'm too much of a clutz to ever be able to pull off a dress with a train. I've even tripped over my own feet before! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back