Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Mac/Stella #11

You're right... I've been going there everyday to look for new SMACK fanfiction and I still found nothing. Hey, maybe I should send in the penguin case... what do you guys think?

Vave! *tackles* We were all wondering where you were... and no, we didn't forget you. 1CSIMfan started it without us 'cause we went over 1000 posts in the old thread. Anyways, I love the idea of black swans... they're so unique and beautiful and indicative of SMACK!

By the way gio, I love the pic the swans forming a heart... it's so sweet! Methinks that AnJ will really love it too!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Totally agree Gio, I'd be hoping for a cute scene like that too... Aww... I'd love to see them talking about how they finally came to realise just how strong their love for one and other was, and then about how they finally got together, I think that would make a cute scene.

I love the pics of the black swans making a heart too, they are totally beautiful and unique animals. <3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Karu, you should send in the penguin case:thumbsup::) 'cause then other SMACKed fans can read it too:)

that scene would have been sooo cute Steph, the scene fits soo perfectly to Mac and Stella, i can picture them talking about how strong they're love is for one each other and how they finally got together:)

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Yes she does!!! ♥
    Awww Gio!!! That's exactly what I meant:thumbsup:. I think we can name them as our 'Offical SMACked mascot':bolian:.

Yess!! Send it in!!!! it's really good and everybody can learn about the penguins:D

me too...just imagine they're having a <Candle Light Dinner> in a nice restaurant where they're eating some Greek specialties and drink a veeery good wine. And then they'll talk about their first cases together, how they got each other better to know...and about what the team will think of them:D.

As I made a fanart with Sid yesterday I had to think about how he would think of their relationship;).I'm sure you all remember the scenes when Sid was flirting with the 'clever and beautiful' Stel.:p I think he would be quite shocked on the firt instant but than he would be very happy ' cause he saw it always coming through his glasses and he knew that Stel never saw more than a friend in im:lol::eek:.
    xxx
    Anj

ps: Where are Bon and Kels????

5. giovinazzo<3

Black swans making a heart is soo cute:) soo now do we have two SMACKed mascots??:D the penguins and the black swans??:D
    aww that scene AnJ soo sweet:) and cute:D ¨

i got question too you gals..
    how do you think the team would react, when they find out that Mac and Stella are daiting??

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, AnJ, that would be such an adorable scene. <3

I think the team would take it well, they all know how close Mac and Stella are as friends, so I think that they'd be happy for them if the finally got together. I think they'd probably be really shocked at first, but I think they'd soon come around and be happy for them.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I'm pretty sure they all saw it coming so they won't be that surprised:D. The team knows Mac and Stel very well and I think they alread felt that threre's something going on between them. I already wrote how Sid would would react..but what about the others?? Ok Lindsay and Danny: I think they wouldn't really care about that 'cause they have their own trouble and problems and need to solve them. Flack: He would be a little disappointed 'cause he always found smething on Stel..*no fiesta shipper sitting here* Hawkes: I believe he'd simply laugh 'cause he's wondering how stupid people can be (well it took such a long time for them to come together!) Adam: Hmmm perhaps a little bit shocked 'cause he didn't really now them that well and so he'd be very surprised but i also think he'd be happy about that 'cause there will be more 'positive energy' in the lab.:)

xxx

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*gets out from under karu* :p Well, I'm glad you missed me.:) *gives her a hug* I was at the beach. I finally got my summer vacation! So, does everyone like the Black swan idea?

Gio, I was thinking that the swans be the 'SMacked-Mac and Stella relationship' mascot. Penguins have kind of turned in to Mac's own mascot. Since our little imaginary penguin friend just so happens to be named mini mac. :lol: Does that make sense? Maybe we should try to find a mascot for Stella now. :)

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Yeah we should !! Hmm what about a sweet brown rabbit called Mini-Stella??
    o_O...I just watched 'The thing about hereos' and I recognized something: 1. When Sinclair wanted ome one to call Mac in Chicago he talked to stel:). aww he's clever.
    2. The scene in the ending was so confusing and too fast, but as I could see something Mac didn't really save Stel's life...Stel entered that room behind Flack and Jimmie and on that time Drew ws already laying on the floor. Ok strictly speaking he did save her life by touching those laser beams...
    3. Mac didn't even care about Stel being hurt by a man again:scream::scream:Aw I'm angry with him!!

What do you think....How would P. react if she hears of Mac's new relationship??
    I think she'd very pissed off especially Stel has now her ex!!
    Haha you lost baby:p:p:p
    xxAnj

10. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Anjella glad to see i'm missed :D Sorry i've been gone for a while, i just recieved the providence collection, and my internet have been at a minimum.

I was actually happy when i came back and saw the title, i kind of changed my mind on my vote :D After i saw how nice this looks in the forum. Though, I'm not sure if he still has that extra room ;)

11. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

AnJ, you are so evil :lol:

I love the black swans, they are beautiful and cute, just like our couple :D

And may I say that I love the new threadtitle :)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Vave-->great holidays!!! :D My winter holidays will star in 2 weeks as well. Awwwww it's so cute the pic you posted about the Swans :D. Actually i was thinking it would be great if we choose more than just on e mascot. We already have Penguins and Swans and now i suggest Sea Horses :D

They are monogamous. According to Wikipedia:
    "...When two parties discover a mutual interest at the beginning of breeding season, they court for several days, even while others try to interfere. During this time they have been known to change color, swim side by side holding tails or grip the same strand of sea grass with their tails and wheel around in unison in what is known as their “pre-dawn dance..."

http://badcontrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hornyanimals_seahorse.jpg

And the most important thing: when they choose a partner it's forever :D It's adorable, isn't it? :D

Gio-->
    Personally i think they won't find out until they have a problem and everyone will know. But i think Flack will help them to hide their relationship from other people (Flack, Hawkes or Sid, my 3 choises) :D. Danny already has his own preoblems and Lindsay is trying to fix up her own life too.

Anj--> you meant because Mac insisted she needed to date with Drew or because how he reacted after he was rescued?

Debbie :D

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hmm both of it. When Stel got that parachute Mac was like 'ah he's a nice guy....give him a chance' and when he realised that he was wrong he didn't care about that. Ok I can't blame him for that 'cause he had much bigger problems but this should be important in a good relationship to admit the own mistakes. And when the team rescued him and in the eppies after that he didn't even ask Stel hwo she was feeling after being disappointed again although he knew she was very damageable in things concerning relationships like that. But that's only my little opinion :D.

Awww Debbie!!! Sea horses have always been one of my favourite animals:drool:

Yes it is!! So we can be very sure that Mac and Stel will stay togther forever :D.

yeah me too:D I really like it:thumbsup::drool: Have fun with watching Providence;)

:guffaw:I'm always evil when it's about Mac and p. :D

xxx
    Anj

14. giovinazzo<3

right, i thought wrong:eek:, i forgot that we called the penguin mini mac:D
    i agree with AnJ:)
    well i would be jumping around and being happy:D:p but i P. i think would be pissed 'cause she lost her handsome Ex too a very beautiful women with the name Stella:D;);)
    you're right Bon, i don't think Mac have a extra room longer;) well that is if he and stella are sharing his bed 'cause then he have the extra room free:D;):p
    Debbie i also looked at the sea horse, and that about when they choose they're partner they have the same on forever:D just like the penguins:D:D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! I love your evilness Anj!!!!!! :D :D

Yep, I remember Mac when he said " well, give him a chance." "I have P" (that was the worst phrase) and he told her how P. chased him and at the end she convinced him. It made me crynge grrrrrr but maybe he didn't ask how she felt because he knew she wasn't in a relationship with Drew :D

yesterday AXN aired Blink. I was amazed how well Stella knows Mac. How "sick worried" she was for him exactly like in Hostage 4 years later. I wonder what will happen if something happens to Stella someday

Anj--> a favour!. Could you make me a new banner and a future avvie. Whatever pic you want as long it's Smacked :D Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gio--> yesssss! just like our penguins! :D I like them because it reminds me a Ricky Martin's video. Once they become a couple tehy are forever together :D
    Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.