Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #11

Anj, that guy is my fav now :D How good taste! :D and it shows once again Smacked rule around the world :D She saved his life and he saved hers when he stopped Drew and the rifle before it was shot. How adorable was the fact Mac did everything to avoid her to be hurt because of Drew wanted her dead (to her, not to P. Drew KNEW she was THE ONE for him and viceversa :D )

Gio--> your scenario is perfect. The first scene together must be "casual2 just like they did with Sarah and Gil in "Way to go" (I have seen a banner. Not the scene itself) with them wearing robes after a love session :D That would be so perfect!

regarding Hostage i'd say it would be better to wait after Veritas. Do you remember the line" Not even for Stella". That line is still in my mind. If they were only friends they would never give us that remarked line :D . So i insist: something is going on between them :D

Debbie :D

ps: This morning AXN aired Snow Day. I still have it on tape :D Just a pity the last 20 seconds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

regarding Hostage i'd say it would be better to wait after Veritas. Do you remember the line" Not even for Stella". That line is still in my mind. If they were only friends they would never give us that remarked line :D . So i insist: something is going on between them :D
debbie, after mac's found and he won't goo too the hospital even do he got a concussion (when i had concussion, then my mom wouldn't let me be in a room alone or fall a sleep) so he'll need someone to be nursing him;) and stella is the perfect nurse, but mac is mac and won't have anyone to nursing him... So Stella would just have too put on a nurs costume:devil: then he'll probably love too have stella nursing him:devil::devil::devil::D

Thanks for the welcomes Karu, Ghawazee, AnJella and Giovanazzo<3. You've all made me feel very much at home already. :D

Aww, Gio, your little scenario's are so cute, I love the one about us finding out by Stella coming out in one of his shirts, that would be so cute. I'd love for something like that to happen. :D

I watched an episode tonight, *stupid tv guide didn't tell me the name of it* but it was a season 4 ep, the one where Mac recieved a letter from Peyton breaking up with him. There was a cute little scene at the end of this ep, Stella found the letter, then it cut to Mac with his band, and he looked kinda lost, then we see Stella coming into the room, and his face lights up. It seems that their relationship doesn't need words, she is just there for him, and he's there for her... I thought it was sweet.

Thanks for the heads up about Smack fanfics Ghawazee, I'll have to check some out. Any that anyone specifically recommends? I like anything really angst, fluff, doesn't matter... :lol:

Does she play the piano? because she knew were the main keys in the piano and she recognized the lack of "La"

I think she does... I recognized the scale she was playing due to eight years of piano lessons. She was playing a D major scale which she wouldn't have known if she didn't play the piano because it included two sharp keys. I like the fact that she is musical though... it makes her a more rounded person.

Quote:
hmm maybe mac and stella have something going on
maybe??MAYBE??? They HAVE something going on!!! Even my little 9-year old cousin got that :D...

Freaky... so did my ten-year-old cousin and now she ships SMACK! Methinks Mac and Stella are becoming too obvious if the little ones can see it. (If!) they are a couple, they're not doing a very good job of hiding it... something tells me that Sinclair wouldn't approve. We need to find a way to get them around that!

LOL! Gio! :D you always make me smile :D didn't we talk a while ago about Nurse Stella? :D I think is the perfect excuse to not leave his home because he will need someone to take care of him :D I mean, i can imagine he will be fine but at the end maybe he will feel dizzy or something so he will need someone by his side and Stell is the perfect candidate :D So she will stay by his side until the point he won't want she leaves him :D

Steph--> the episode you mention is Time's up 4.04 :D The ending is so perfect!!!!!!!!! I love the moment when she is listening the song meanwhile she nods with her head because she is paying attention to the lyrics. In special:

Just like when you have fallen
I will be there when you rise
In all kinds of weather
Ohhh... It's the most peculiar feeling
I don't know what's coming
After we die
Ohhhh...I will be there when you rise.

2x Ohhhh, Ohhhhh... I will be there when you rise
All kinds of weather
Just like you were fallen down
I will be there when you rise.

regarding fanfiction read all SMACked fics you can find. They are so perfect!!! :D people here understand them so well :D

Karu--> Thank you for the info. It remarks how art lover is Stell. The fact she knows the piano scale shows she really like all kind of art (dance, music, painting) How interesting is Stella (if writers decide to show us more about her! :D ) BTW In Mac's birthday, P. took him to the opera. Maybe because she likes or maybe because He likes. I wouldn't be surprise why he was dating her. He tried to find in her someone else!!!!! (Stell of course :D

Last edited:

Thanks for the info Debbie. Oh I never heard the lyrics, I was too busy thinking about how cute the scene was... :lol: But knowing them, that just makes it even better. <3

Gio, that scenario about nurse Stella... *Thud* I think that if Stella dressed as a nurse for him, he'd never want her to leave, even when he wasn't sick anymore. ;) I think she'd set his pulse racing faster than it was before... Oh gosh, I'd love a scene like that...

You're welcome Steph :D !!!!!

I like the beginning of the song because it says

I'm not in love
I do think I have tried.
It cost too much
I don't have the money or the time.
Caused me to fall apart once or twice
It's worse can lack the beautiful mess.
In a perfect world we never came
Oh, we never left.

You remember what we were?
Do you find out what a kiss is for right before you die?

And i think it was the perfect siong because he NEVER was in love with her. He liked her. He is so emotional! but he wasn't in love with her! He told Stell: P. chased him until she convinced him

Gio, that scenario about nurse Stella... *Thud* I think that if Stella dressed as a nurse for him, he'd never want her to leave, even when he wasn't sick anymore. ;) I think she'd set his pulse racing faster than it was before... Oh gosh, I'd love a scene like that...

*backtracks* That was you gio? Man that would make a great scene. I'd love it too... well, if I don't faint first. I can totally imagine it though. Stella would make one hell of a nurse! Mac's a very lucky boy... he gets to have her all to himself.

You're welcome Steph :D !!!!!

I like the beginning of the song because it says

I'm not in love
I do think I have tried.
It cost too much
I don't have the money or the time.
Caused me to fall apart once or twice
It's worse can lack the beautiful mess.
In a perfect world we never came
Oh, we never left.

You remember what we were?
Do you find out what a kiss is for right before you die?

And i think it was the perfect siong because he NEVER was in love with her. He liked her. He is so emotional! but he wasn't in love with her! He told Stell: P. chased him until she convinced him

Awww, that's such a cute song, I recorded the ep, I might go back and watch that scene to hear the song... Yup, early in the ep, he said to Stella, that he let her convince him, then he said she should do the same with the guy who's name I can't remember... Dean..? I dunno...

Each time I see a scene between Mac and Stella, I just wanna lock them in a room and make them get together... :lol:

Gio--> your scenario is perfect. The first scene together must be "casual2 just like they did with Sarah and Gil in "Way to go" (I have seen a banner. Not the scene itself) with them wearing robes after a love session :D That would be so perfect!
debbie, that would have been soo perfect;)
Aww, Gio, your little scenario's are so cute, I love the one about us finding out by Stella coming out in one of his shirts, that would be so cute. I'd love for something like that to happen. :D
Steph, i know that would have been soo cute moment:) you se stella coming out in one of mac's shirts and lay down on the bed with him that would have been soo sweet moment:)
LOL! Gio! :D you always make me smile :D didn't we talk a while ago about Nurse Stella? :D I think is the perfect excuse to not leave his home because he will need someone to take care of him :D I mean, i can imagine he will be fine but at the end maybe he will feel dizzy or something so he will need someone by his side and Stell is the perfect candidate :D So she will stay by his side until the point he won't want she leaves him :D
Debbie, yup we talk about Nurse stella in the old thread:) but when we started to talk about 'vertias' i just had to bring it up again:D i know stella is the perfect candidate;) especially if she wears a Nurse costume;) lol now i get all kind of picture's in my head:lol:
Steph i also think if stella dresse up like a nurse mac never wont her to leave;)and i think she would do more that just set his pulse racing faster:devil::D
*backtracks* That was you gio? Man that would make a great scene. I'd love it too... well, if I don't faint first. I can totally imagine it though. Stella would make one hell of a nurse! Mac's a very lucky boy... he gets to have her all to himself.
Yup Karu, that was me:D you're right about stella, she would make one hell of a nurse;) and mac is a lucky boy if stella dresses up like a nurse for him;)
Each time I see a scene between Mac and Stella, I just wanna lock them in a room and make them get together... :lol:
you're not a lone with that idea:D

someone should write some of these scenarios as fics guys! ff.net seems to be having a drought of smacked fics.

just saw stealing home for the first time (its s2) and i was so angry at mac for almost the whole ep lol. he didn't notice anything about her! grrr.

hope you're all well.
xx

p.s. has anyone over there heard of world youth day?

Steph i also think if stella dresse up like a nurse mac never wont her to leave;)and i think she would do more that just set his pulse racing faster:devil::D
Haha I think you're right. ;) Now that's something we'd all love to see.

Debbie you were saying you'd love to see a scene with Mac and Stella like the one between Gil and Sara... Mac and Stella would make that scene so much better *I'm not a GSR fan* If they did a scene like that, I'd hope it wasn't like the GSR one, in it, they were talking about how they'd like to die... I'd be hoping for a more romantic scene...

You guys opened it without me? :eek::eek::eek:

That's okay. I was at the beach for the weekend. i burnt to a crisp. Okay not the bad, but I swear I look like a crab! Red on top, white on the bottom. :guffaw:

Anyway, you know how I was on a mission to find an animal that would be the SMacked Mascot? Well, I THINK I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you guys like idea of Black Swans?:):):)

1130695108.jpg

:guffaw:How am I supposed to get all those images out of my head????:brickwall:
I love all the scenarios you listed they're soooo cute:drool::drool:
Aww taht's sweet...and then two of them can build a heart with their necks...:drool:

Ohh Debbie you have to post that song in the SMACked soundtrack:drool:

he didn't notice anything about her! grrr.
I think he actually did, but I think he didn't want to show it 'cause Stel's the kind of people that doesn't want to hear others mercy...I believe Mac did the right thing 'cause he didn't want to remind Stel of what she went through. She had to think of it either way! The only thing I can blame Mac for was his damn speech in front of that women...something like 'you shoot some one once..you can do it twice'. He really hurt Stel with it and she looked much more sad after that:scream:.

Mac and Stella are becoming too obvious if the little ones can see it.
:lol:yes they are even Mac and P. were better:lol:.
-
ah and I watched Buzzkill yesterday. Not a really good eppie there wasn't even one Smacky scene :scream:. ahh remember the scene when Stel was having a drink with Drew?? She seemed so sad ( of course she had to think of F.) but don't you think she wished to be there with Mac?:eek::lol:
xxx
Anj

Haha I think you're right. ;) Now that's something we'd all love to see.
yup that's something we would loovee too se;):D
Debbie you were saying you'd love to see a scene with Mac and Stella like the one between Gil and Sara... Mac and Stella would make that scene so much better *I'm not a GSR fan* If they did a scene like that, I'd hope it wasn't like the GSR one, in it, they were talking about how they'd like to die... I'd be hoping for a more romantic scene...
Steph, if we se a scene like that i also hope that they don't talk about how they'd like too die.. but something more romantic like how much they love each other or something:D;)
Aww taht's sweet...and then two of them can build a heart with their necks...:drool:
black swans are cute:) like the idea vave:)
And AnJ you mean like this picture??
untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back