• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asprine, I love your SMACK art! I especially love the animations where Mac is playing bass and he and Stella share a look... *sighs* Those were the good times. I can't wait to see what you make next!

Oh Dr Mac... :drool: I agree Karu, it does raise a few sexy mental images... :drool: and you're right, if Mac gets his nurse Stella fantasty, then why shouldn't Stella get her Dr Mac one... *Mind in the gutter* :devil: Gosh... I need season 5... I need new Smack scenes... *Thud*

Oh lord, I started another craze... at least everyone likes this one. I like the idea of Mac playing doctor. Wait, does Dr. Mac have a costume too? And now that I think about it, does nurse Stella even have a costume? *sees everyone in gutterville* That was fast... any ideas guys? *jumps in with the others*

Hey dear people! I'm back (My last examn was yesterday) :D

Welcome Asprine and Suzie to our lovely family!!!!!!!!!! Our family seems to be growing up so it's a pleasure to have you around! :D

Sor!!!!!!!!!!!!! you went back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy you had great holidays in Spain! :D (i don't know why all shippers moment from Comutted Sentence came back to mi mind :D

Asprine--> LOVE you animations! :D you don't have to be afraid. "She" is far from being popular here but we have a big respect for everyone's ships or former ships despite of "She" will be unpopular for the time of the times here:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lori---> have i ever told you how much i like your ideas?:thumbsup: Waiting any longer for their relationship would be completely silly in special after the hints we had at the end of Season 4. Tell me what you need and i'll help you with anything dear!:bolian:

Lilou-->--->
I may be a clue which prouves that the new love interest of Mac and Stella are Stella and Mac.

On Ausiello blog the 21 juillet he says "Check back later this week for more CSI: NY scoop from Veasey, including what's ahead for a certain couple whose fans keep threatening me with bodily harm if I don't tell them something"

8 days after he says that Mac and Stella will have new love interest.

So may be it's a hide answer concerning the couple.

I remember that spoiler. I got confuse at the beginning because after he wrote the first spoiler, later he talked about Grissom and Sarah. And we have never been agressive or disrespectful towards any writer. I mean, being SMACK is just a long term waiting ship. We knew that from the beginning so i didn't undertand why he said so.:confused: but i do believe we are going to have more that just a hint in S5;):drool: as you said before, nobody mentioned new guest stars so i hope our dreams become true;)

Gio--> Now i have more time i'll try to read all fics i could. And i'm waiting ansiously you new story, dear!

Meg and Steph--> many, hugs to both of you. Meg , i hope you feel better now

Many hugs to everyone Debbie

Oh Dr Mac... :drool: I agree Karu, it does raise a few sexy mental images... :drool: and you're right, if Mac gets his nurse Stella fantasty, then why shouldn't Stella get her Dr Mac one... *Mind in the gutter* :devil: Gosh... I need season 5... I need new Smack scenes... *Thud*

Oh lord, I started another craze... at least everyone likes this one. I like the idea of Mac playing doctor. Wait, does Dr. Mac have a costume too? And now that I think about it, does nurse Stella even have a costume? *sees everyone in gutterville* That was fast... any ideas guys? *jumps in with the others*
Oh my word Karu... *Joins you in the gutter* Hmm... I think they both would have costumes... :devil: I'm just not too sure as to what they would be... What do you guys think??

Yaaay!! Debbie's back. *Runs up and hugs you* How'd the last exam go?? I hope it went well, I'm sure you'll ace it like the others. :D

i do believe we are going to have more that just a hint in S5;):drool: as you said before, nobody mentioned new guest stars so i hope our dreams become true;)
I agree with you Hun, with the scenes we have been getting recently, and no more word of guest stars, I'm really hoping that season 5 will be the one that brings Mac and Stella together... I just hope that if it happens, that it'll happen right, it won't happen to quickly and that the writers won't do anything to mess it up... I'm just hoping for cute scenes like we've had before, only more of them, also with them being together we'd be able to have more detailed cuteness... *Day dreams* I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I have high hopes for season 5. :D

Hey dear people! I'm back (My last examn was yesterday) :D

Welcome Asprine and Suzie to our lovely family!!!!!!!!!! Our family seems to be growing up so it's a pleasure to have you around! :D

Asprine--> LOVE you animations! :D you don't have to be afraid. "She" is far from being popular here but we have a big respect for everyone's ships or former ships despite of "She" will be unpopular for the time of the times here:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lilou-->--->
I may be a clue which prouves that the new love interest of Mac and Stella are Stella and Mac.

On Ausiello blog the 21 juillet he says "Check back later this week for more CSI: NY scoop from Veasey, including what's ahead for a certain couple whose fans keep threatening me with bodily harm if I don't tell them something"

8 days after he says that Mac and Stella will have new love interest.

So may be it's a hide answer concerning the couple.

I remember that spoiler. I got confuse at the beginning because after he wrote the first spoiler, later he talked about Grissom and Sarah. And we have never been agressive or disrespectful towards any writer. I mean, being SMACK is just a long term waiting ship. We knew that from the beginning so i didn't undertand why he said so.:confused: but i do believe we are going to have more that just a hint in S5;):drool: as you said before, nobody mentioned new guest stars so i hope our dreams become true;)

Omg!! you're making me excited.. if next season is really Mac and Stella together is really making me jumping around my house. I'm getting excited before it happens.Well, i really love this place. Can know alot of SMack things.But shipping them is fun. The writers gives us hints on them and we play around here making their icons. No introduces of new guest stars.. Ah? Its kind of weird. Anyway Thanks for loving my icons everyone here.. I love making them. I'll make more of the size of lilou's. If this dreams come true i don't have to sleep one week study also can..:guffaw::lol:

Heres one.. Something wrong with the color of Mac's face. LOL!!! Maybe something wrong with the photobucket upload..:guffaw:Hope you guys love it..Oh ghawazee(sorry if i spelt wrongly..) Theres a link there..

MacTandStell.gif

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/MacTandStell.gif

Here you go.. I really love that scene where she kisses Mac and Mac smile.. Did you see that? The color is blur. LOL! Ah? Someone same age as me.. Cool!!! I really love to see someone that is crazy like me because of this SMacked relationship. What i mean is ship SMacked.

Aww, I love the new animation Asprine, it's so cute, what episode is it from? I love how she kisses him... :luvlove: If I didn't know any better, and seen a scene like that I'd think they were married, or at the very least dating... (Well hopefully that is being worked on) The writers like to try and decieve us... But with kisses like that, I don't mind. ;) We need more of them, and more passionate kisses... *Launches off into a day dream*

I haven't seen a lot on the spot kisses from Stella to Mac in a while...whatever happened to those??? :confused: I enjoy those the most!

Thanks Deb I am feeling much better at the moment just a moment of weakness you know?

Welcome to all the newbies! :D

Adorable..You make me blush because you say u launch into a day dream. I'm worst than you. I'm blushing in front of my computer and now its only 7a.m. My mom thought i'm crazy. Seriously, I don't know what is that episode i just got it from my Fan Video and i forgot. Maybe you can ask others..Really sorry. I will make more!!! haahaa..I just seem to smile to myself whenever i see those icons that i make myself or from the icons that you all make.i guess its this episode? Season 1 Ep 15: Til Death do we apart? I have to check out. I'm making one here.Oh it is that scene.the episode 1x15..i''ve asked my friend.:guffaw:

Aw..I got one news from my friend when i posted the scenes of them in other forums.That's the kiss in that episode. he/she said the episode 1:15:Till death we do apart:
"You probably know this already, or maybe you dont, but the kiss was not in the script. Melina decided to do it on the spur of the moment when they shot the scene. So the look on Mac's face is not Gary Sinise acting surprised, it's Gary Sinise being surprised! he did not know that Melina was going to kiss him. I think it's fun that the actors have room for some improvisation like that. Makes for great scenes!"

Last edited:
Adorable..You make me blush because you say u launch into a day dream. I'm worst than you. I'm blushing in front of my computer and now its only 7a.m. My mom thought i'm crazy. Seriously, I don't know what is that episode i just got it from my Fan Video and i forgot. Maybe you can ask others..Really sorry. I will make more!!! haahaa..I just seem to smile to myself whenever i see those icons that i make myself or from the icons that you all make.i guess its this episode? Season 1 Ep 15: Til Death do we apart? I have to check out. I'm making one here.Oh it is that scene.the episode 1x15..i''ve asked my friend.:guffaw:

Aw..I got one news from my friend when i posted the scenes of them in other forums.That's the kiss in that episode. he/she said the episode 1:15:Till death we do apart:
"You probably know this already, or maybe you dont, but the kiss was not in the script. Melina decided to do it on the spur of the moment when they shot the scene. So the look on Mac's face is not Gary Sinise acting surprised, it's Gary Sinise being surprised! he did not know that Melina was going to kiss him. I think it's fun that the actors have room for some improvisation like that. Makes for great scenes!"
Oh I never knew that, that's quite cute, well I can't say I blame Melinda, I mean if you were working with Gary and had the chance to kiss him, would you not grab it... I certainly would... :lol: Asprine, you're animations are all awesome, I can't wait for some more... Maybe some more of their kisses... Gosh I love all of those cute little scenes between them... :adore:

I haven't seen a lot on the spot kisses from Stella to Mac in a while...whatever happened to those??? :confused: I enjoy those the most!
I know Meg, I'm missing them, we definitely need more of them come season 5, I'm really hoping for one in the premier, I mean, she will have perfect reason to kiss him... Here's hoping. :adore:

Oh I never knew that, that's quite cute, well I can't say I blame Melinda, I mean if you were working with Gary and had the chance to kiss him, would you not grab it... I certainly would... :lol: Asprine, you're animations are all awesome, I can't wait for some more... Maybe some more of their kisses... Gosh I love all of those cute little scenes between them... :adore:

Thank you..i love all of them too. There are only 3 kisses in the series from Stella to Mac. Mac never kiss Stella even on the cheek also never. :guffaw:. hahaa.If i had the chance to kiss Gary i will turn into water.. because i melted from solid to liquid. I will make some more. Don't worry.:lol:. Those kisses.. Makes me blush again. Oh. I can't wait for more.. I really can't stand to wait for more!!! 1 more month!!! :guffaw:

Thank you..i love all of them too. There are only 3 kisses in the series from Stella to Mac. Mac never kiss Stella even on the cheek also never. :guffaw:. hahaa.If i had the chance to kiss Gary i will turn into water.. because i melted from solid to liquid. I will make some more. Don't worry.:lol:. Those kisses.. Makes me blush again. Oh. I can't wait for more.. I really can't stand to wait for more!!! 1 more month!!! :guffaw:
I know... Tsk... We need more than 3 kisses... I'm hoping for atleast 3 next season... I have high hopes...I know... :p But we never know, it could happen. :lol:

I totally agree with what you said about if you had the chance to kiss Gary, I'd be exactly the same way, however if I had the chance for a kiss with AJ, I'd be even worse... That would be like all of my dreams coming true... I'm kinda in love with AJ... :adore: He's such a cutie. I'm so happy that Adam's finally a regular. :luvlove:

I totally agree with what you said about if you had the chance to kiss Gary, I'd be exactly the same way, however if I had the chance for a kiss with AJ, I'd be even worse... That would be like all of my dreams coming true... I'm kinda in love with AJ... :adore: He's such a cutie. I'm so happy that Adam's finally a regular. :luvlove:

Yes i agree that AJ is cute.. but i like Gary more. back to SMacked topic :guffaw:If there's more than 3 kisses in the series next season and they have not realised the feelings for each other i'd be crying because the writers are teasing us!!! If theres no any extension in season 5 we will have to wait till season 6 and season 7. oh God! thats horrible. But i think thats good. Just put them together at the end. We'll have more SMacked moments then i'll be rich with icons and i will be crazy because of those icons that we made and they still not getting together yet! :guffaw:. Don't mind me. I'm getting over excited here.. I really wished the kiss on the cheek is on the lips. I've never seen before!! except for people's editing.

Yes i agree that AJ is cute.. but i like Gary more. back to SMacked topic :guffaw:If there's more than 3 kisses in the series next season and they have not realised the feelings for each other i'd be crying because the writers are teasing us!!! If theres no any extension in season 5 we will have to wait till season 6 and season 7. oh God! thats horrible. But i think thats good. Just put them together at the end. We'll have more SMacked moments then i'll be rich with icons and i will be crazy because of those icons that we made and they still not getting together yet! :guffaw:. Don't mind me. I'm getting over excited here.. I really wished the kiss on the cheek is on the lips. I've never seen before!! except for people's editing.
Oh gosh a kiss on the lips, I think I'd acutally pass out, cause I'd be so happy... :lol: I'm really hoping for a scene like that... Gosh I need for these 2 to get togeyther, and don't worry Asprine, it's very easy to get overexcited when it comes to the prospects of Mac and Stella getting together... I'm really thinking that something good is going to come from the new season... :luvlove:

Oh gosh a kiss on the lips, I think I'd acutally pass out, cause I'd be so happy... :lol: I'm really hoping for a scene like that... Gosh I need for these 2 to get togeyther, and don't worry Asprine, it's very easy to get overexcited when it comes to the prospects of Mac and Stella getting together... I'm really thinking that something good is going to come from the new season... :luvlove:

You're making me excited again.. I keep laughing non stop and blushing non stop. This SMacked relationship just makes me want to climb a tree. Adorable do you realise that even its not us who kiss Mac we would also be cheering here and like blushing to ourself? Something good in season 5? Oh..That's good because i have lots of time to make icons after October. I would be having holidays for 2 months later and i will be crazy after that because i really have the sense that something really good is coming. I guess its just those teaser writers. :guffaw:! What time actually at your country? If it was in UK or USA or Spain people would already be sleeping. Because USA or UK i forgot is now 1.30a.m and spain would be 2.30a.m. I really happy to have someone to laugh here with me in this morning. Between, I like the offer that Mac gives Stella on the episode "Right next door" where Mac offers Stella a room and Sadly, she declines by giving a reason "She snores". Thats not a reason. hahahaaa:guffaw:. Maybe Stella is denying her feelings actually is "more than friends" to Mac. :drool:.

You're making me excited again.. I keep laughing non stop and blushing non stop. This SMacked relationship just makes me want to climb a tree. Adorable do you realise that even its not us who kiss Mac we would also be cheering here and like blushing to ourself? Something good in season 5? Oh..That's good because i have lots of time to make icons after October. I would be having holidays for 2 months later and i will be crazy after that because i really have the sense that something really good is coming. I guess its just those teaser writers. :guffaw:! What time actually at your country? If it was in UK or USA or Spain people would already be sleeping. Because USA or UK i forgot is now 1.30a.m and spain would be 2.30a.m. I really happy to have someone to laugh here with me in this morning. Between, I like the offer that Mac gives Stella on the episode "Right next door" where Mac offers Stella a room and Sadly, she declines by giving a reason "She snores". Thats not a reason. hahahaaa:guffaw:. Maybe Stella is denying her feelings actually is "more than friends" to Mac. :drool:.
I'm from the UK, Northern Ireland to be exact, and it's 1:30am... So yeah, I really should be in bed, but it's a Saturday, not need to go to bed yet... :lol: In the States it's between 5:30 and 8:30pm, depending on where you are... Where are you from?

Oh we all love Mac's offer to Stella, and I agree, I think she turned him down, because of her feelings for him, I think she was possibly afraid that she might do something she came to regret or that she wasn't ready to show Mac her true feelings and thought living with him would be awkward... I dunno... Just a couple of theories I'm throwing out... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back