Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm from Malaysia and i'm 7 hours ahead you.. so now is sunday.:guffaw:8.42a.m. Heres one more icon for you and others. I put subtitle there.. So you know what makes it becomes one of the SMacked Moments..I just made it that is why it took so long for me to reply you. I strictly agree to your theories.. If i were to live with Gary. I would be dying straight but not fainting anymore..Oh.. I'm having day dreams again. This uploads is kind of slow. Please wait. Photobucketss....We are seriously predicting the future. :guffaw:I wonder what will happen after they found Mac.. What is Stella's reaction? :lol: i'm flying to my dream land again. I spend most of the time in front of computer. That is why i'm free to do this things. Here you go.. Fresh :guffaw:Hope you like it..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Ahha! No wonder you are in love with Adam!!! I like him too and it is 8:45 pm Satuarday evening here in the U.S. an hour away from Macs home town!!! Lucky me!!!

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

An hour away from Mac's home town.. Cool. I'm far away from that.:guffaw:.. Here's more icons.. I have more but i'll save it for next time because theres still one month before season 5. Later i'm out of SMacked moments then i can't entertain you all.:lol:. Hope you all like it.:).

Oh guys..This icon is the whole story of the HIV which i split into two icons. The second one i already posted before. Do you see Mac smiling when Stella was so serious talking about taking the test in the lab..That is considered one of the SMacked moments actually.:lol:.Enjoy~ Mac was actually enjoying Stella talking nervously. After that 2nd kiss scene, Mac was suprised and smile again..

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mac and Stella Fan Vid.. I made myself. Hope you like it. Its kind of funny..:guffaw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjSyMCEEgx0

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, i'm MacsLady.

I'm a Mac/Jane shipper but Jane is gone now. Back in s1, I was also a Mac/Stella shipper, but I kind of lost it when there were fewer M/S moments in s2/s3. But there have been so many lovely moments between them in s4, and I have been talking to a certain person on here (you, Ghawazee!;)) in other threads and by PM, and I am starting to fall in love with M/S again.
    My one worry with M/S is that if the writers put them together, they will ruin it like they did D/L. But I think that though that's a risk, risks are worth taking. Didn't Mac say that the rewards of a romance make the risks worthwhile?

I do love M/S. I think what they have is a very, very deep friendship, and that there is the potential for something more there, but neither has realized it yet. Both are moving towards realizing it, though. I think that they both are held back by their pasts, Mac by Claire's death and the failed relationship with Peyton, and Stella by what happened with that b*stard Frankie and that foul, creepy, smarmy, icky, yucky, disgusting Drew (I hate him). Also I think both are held back by worry of what would 'happen' to them professionally if they got involved - Sinclair and other high-ups might use it against them. But the more I think about them, well, the more I think they are perfect for one another. They are just so...they just fit so well.
    I love how they know each other's flaws (Stella's tendency to 'lose her head' sometimes and Mac's stubborness, and his reluctance to open up and show emotion sometimes) but they love/care for each other despite that. I think that when you love someone, you love ALL of them, their good and bad sides.
    I also love how they know each other's pasts - Stella knows about Claire, Mac knows about Frankie/Drew/AIDS scare/Stella's being an orphan - and how they aren't intimidated by that. Much as I liked Peyton, I think she was intimidated by Claire, by how much Mac loved her. That's understandable. But Stella isn't intimidated by that at all. I think that Frankie was a creep and a b*stard who just couldn't handle the fact that Stella is a strong, independent woman who wouldn't take any of his crap (posting that vid on the Internet). Mac, in contrast, loves and admires Stella because she is strong and independent and won't take anyone's crap.

I guess you guys have seen all of these pics before, but I thought I'd post them as my gift to y'all on joining the thread:

Stella checks Mac out...
    [​IMG]

Hug from The Ride In....When he says he's there for her, awww!
    [​IMG]

Two pics from their 'date' in Recycling...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First pic from CSI NY Online Gallery, the others are all from CSI Caps.

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, I'm Asprine.. I love your Picture especially the 3rd and 4th. Well,their date was interesting. Funny and interesting i mean. Its good to know that you are back to SMacked relationship. I'm quite crazy about them actually because their relationship is just unique. I love that. Its hard to deny that they have "more than friends" feelings between them. Well, i don't know. I really hoped that next season have more moments on them. Then i could do lots of icons. I think that they don't want to risk their relationship as friend. Its too much to risk actually. Glad that someone post here..I was waiting for someone to reply post so i can post more. Here's some picture, Mac checking out on Stella. :guffaw:
    Their date was funny.. Stella makes him pay.. "You're gonna make me pay?" Mac asked. Stella replies,"Yeah, i'm gonna make you pay." I was like laughing non stop after that.. Thank you for the pic MacsLady..

Stella came in to Mac's office..

[​IMG]

Mac checking out on Stella.. Look at Mac's eye. :guffaw:

[​IMG]

Hope you like it :lol:

And heres the animated icon of the scene. This scene is from Episode 1x23..if i'm not wrong..

[​IMG]

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie---well i just have to fix a little on it then i will post it, and those other fic's im writing on are gonna take a little longer time 'cause im not in a writer mood right now, my grandfather have been in the hospital for a long time and a little while ago i got the news that he's getting worser..
    But i will try to write when i can..

Asprine, great icons:D i realy liked the one were Mac is checking Stella out:D
    MacsLady, thanks for the pics:D
    yeah their date was funny, i laught soo much at that scene:lol:

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

yeah their date was funny, i laught soo much at that scene:lol:[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear about your Grand Father, Hope he get well soon.. Well, thanks.. I will make more soon Gio. I can't wait for more.:guffaw:That scene is really adorable.. They seldom goes out together after season 1. Sad.:(.

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Giovinazzo<3, sorry to know about your grandpa. Hope he'll recover soon.

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, Shell_kikii.. I'm new too.. Hope you enjoy here..:)

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi Asprine, thank you. I've read all your posts and enjoyed it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

(Well phrased)

Dont hold back Macs Lady tell us how you REALLY FEEL!!! I think the writers will do well with the smac relationship, after all they created it!! It will NOT be a D/L type disaster because Stella and Mac are a different personality and more mature. You are very perceptive in there weakness and flaws and Yes "she" was intemidated by Claire. She could not handle the competition but she had to push. I am glad "she" is gone good riddens!

Agreed! And I think it happened when "smarmy,icky,yucky" had Mac all bounded up and he talked about Stella being the first threw the door,at that moment Mac realized the thought of losing her was very real. I could "see his mind working" even after things were all over and she came over to him, his thoughts were deeply absorbed. After that came "right next door" when he "got the nerve up" to offer her his room and she turned him down (not easy for a shy guy). Then during Admissions when Flack pointed out how they "have been working to long" he kind of smiled and looked down. It was getting harder for him to not show his feelings for fear of rejection. Then I think the point came for Stella when she was walking all alone down the street after the fire (looking quite lonely I might add). I think she had been doing some thinking and knew that Macs offer might have been an attempt on his part. She knows they have always been so professional that she has kept those feelings at bay, but maybe realized he was not going to let the professional and personal get in the way as he told Lindsey in "Like water for murder". Because I noticed her body language has changed in "Like water for murder" that was the show right after Right next door. Stella is more "laid back" and kind of following Mac and letting him lead. Keeping right by his side but with a different body language. They are "together partners" with a different touch to it. Then again in "Admissions" she turns and "beams" at him with that darling smile of hers when Flack says they have been working together to long. And every eppie after that you can see the "personal" coming out more and more. THAT is what I think we are going to see this new season "Slow and Subtle" little hints and gestures. THAT is there style. This is there new romance starting guys and WE have been witness to it!! 31 days and counting!

By the way Deb I was wondering if you could give me a "Making an Avie, course 101!"

12. lilou

lilou Rookie

I did a strange dream last night. The who remplace Aiden was not Lindsay but a Mac's sister. He never speakes of her unless to Stella because he's very protecting with her. They lived a really drama when his sister was 6 years old. The twins of the sister was killed. After the episode where Mac left the hand of she in his face. She speakes with the sister. It was so great.

-My name is P. Mac must to speake you to me.
    -Not really but But we speak only about important things.
    -I'm Mac's girlfriends and I want yours help. Mac does not put a lot because of his punishment for Claire.
    -Really. In fact you know in no way Mac. You want my advise. Mac don't live the Claire death like all people know. The 11 september 2001 was a day which destroy him but not only because of claire. You know Mac only what he shows to the others. Do not reprimand Claire. If mac does not involve in your relation it is that he does not want it and that he is not on good terms you. Be not made of false hope. Your story as you said to me will not last.

It was be so great a scene like that. The pride P Sent to trail round by somebody who knows Mac by heart. And who is a part of the garden deprived.

I'm sure season 5 ll be a big smack season....

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, thanks. I really hate Drew, even before we knew he was bad, I knew there was something wrong with him. He was trying too hard with Stella. Mac may not be very good at telling Stella how he feels about her (he may not even fully know that yet, and vice versa for Stella) but give me 'hesitant/cautious' Mac any day over pushy, smarmy, over-the-top Drew.
    I always found it very significant that Drew went after Stella and not P. to get to Mac. He knew that killing P. would hurt Mac, but killing Stella would destroy him. IMO, if Stella died it would be like 9/11 for Mac all over again, and he couldn't do that. And if anything happened to Mac, Stella also would be destroyed, I thought that when she told someone in Hostage she was 'worried sick' about Mac. When Danny got trapped in the panic room, and Flack got blown up, sure she was worried about them, but not 'worried sick'. So even if neither of them realizes it yet, they mean more to each other than just friends.

Wow you're very observant! I missed all of that.
    I agree with you that 'slow and subtle' hints is what we'll see with M/S next season, and that's what I love to see, those little moments between them. I think we will get those moments despite any new love interests.

Oooh, just 31 days to go till new CSI NY...yay! Though it is 32 days for me because I have to watch it on the CBS site the day after, because I live in poxy England where we don't get the new series till early 2009.

14. lilou

lilou Rookie

For me the new love interest is just because the "slow and sublte" moment become more open and often that now it can be name "flirt moment". I don't think Mac and Stella will be together at the beginning of season five. But a real flirt will be develop between both and will become after (maybe at the end of the season) the beginning of the romance.
    I really want to see the evoluation and not like in csi one night we learn that they are together. May be a scene like in csi for the fan learn that they live together after the right next door but in friends. Like stella and Mac go at home at the end of the first episode.
    Mac is in his chamber. Stella knock.
    -Yes.
    -Yeah Mac. I just sure you're alright.
    -I'm Stella. Don't worry.
    -I was.
    -I know. Big Day!
    -Yes. You must you rest. I shall be in my room if you need.
    -OK. Good night Stella.
    -Good night Mac. And I take your tour for breakfast. You have of the sleep to be caught up.
    -You too.
    -Yes but me I was not to hostage today.

But i really want both flirt. I want how Mac will react, accept and show his felling for her. And same for Stella with Mac. How she realize sh's love him (or how she's accept it) and how they flirt.
    I want for
    -the season 5 "the season of the evolution of their friendship for love. How react, accept show it..."
    -Final season 5: End of the flirt, romance between us begin.
    -Season 6: Evolution of their story.

I know many fan want Stella take Mac in her arms and Kiss him. It'll be great but it's so exiting to search their look, their smile. If it's a really open flirt it'll be so great and nice to see Mac and Stella in this situation. we had see mac with P Stella with Frankie but I want to see the base, the evolution, Revelation of their feeling, and the beginning of their story.

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome back Mac's Lady, I'm Steph by the way, it's always nice to have old fans develop a new love for our couple. :adore:

I agree with what's been said, we're getting subtle hints about a development in their relationship. I really hope the writers aren't trying to mess with us... They had better make something from all the hints they are giving us... I also agree with what's been said about Mac, it also seems to me that Mac is falling for Stella even more, but he is afraid to act upon his feelings, cause he's scared of rejection, especially after she rejected his invitation to stay with him. However I also think that Stella is being to fall harder for Mac also, we've been seeing more that towards the end of the season, just little scenes between them, making me think that something is going to happen. Especially after Hostage, I think after going through the pain and feeling that she could possibly loose Mac for good, she may come to realise how strong her feelings for him our. I think Mac beinh held hostage could be the push they both need to come clear to one and other about their feelings. I'm having high hopes for season 5...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.