Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes, it is. It must be from some Spanish forum because the text is in Spanish actually :D

Oh here it is a memorable moment from Corporate warriors" :D

ummmmm it tells me Stella do like to have dinners with him (or any other meal actually)

Karu---> I knew it!!! i knew you were going to have the proper explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D As a Taylor girl i really appreciate that :D

Another pic i found in photobucket (again, i have not idea who the author is)
    (too big to post it)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/xoshawnee/ste.gif

Debbie :D

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i might be up for the challenge but i need to get some chapter's done on my other storys=)
    yup that showes that she likes to have dinner with him:) she could make him some food sometime that would have been sweet:)

and that pic was nice=)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Actually in their path they always had a meal :D

Season 1: the hot dog at the Dog Show (the unnofficial date!)
    Season 2: Cannolis on Stella :D (and pizza at Mac's office)
    Season 3--> well, they shared a minute inside that bar when Stella thought Reed was chasing her. Also she mentioned she went to his home to drop off his birthday gift
    Season 4--> The coffee for Stella when her apartment was destroyed

Meals are our accomplices:lol:

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No problem... I like figuring out how Mac became the man we all know and love. Hmm, maybe I ought to analyze Stella one of these days... I wonder what kind of childhood she had.

Okay... I can't wait to read it. You can get some collaboraters for this fic if you want. Let us know!

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW
    Again, lots of posts but I have to say I'm glad the penguins are back. :lol:

Ghawazee, the meals idea is great. They are like their unoffical dates. Actually I really :luvlove: that idea ;)

AHH yes Peyton. Their whole relationship Mac never looked happy and Stella didn't either. Even Peyton knew that Mac's place was in NY, that's why she let him go so -to -speak. HE knew it too, that he needed and wanted to be back in NY with Stella.

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:eek::eek: yay! My smacked twin is back!! welcome back gio!!
    I know how it is to lose your writing pad. Happened to me, too. btw. love you dialogue :D:devil:
    So many awesome pics in here:drool:!
    I think they both like eating a lot. what I'm also wondering about is. What was going on at Mac's birthday when Stella visited him??:devil: I don't think Mac cared about being with P. :D
    I totally agree with you. If he hadn't worked soo much during their marriage they would've had more wonderful hours together he could be able to remember now. But as he worked so much there isn't much to remember, I think. And this is what's bothering him. He has nothing to think about. It could also be his blaming himself for her dead even if he knows there's nothing he could've done. It's hard to realize the person you loved has gone and you hadn't had enough time to be with her. Omg that sounds confusing:lol:. An other posibilty is that Stel was always in his mind. I think he got her to know after their wedding and that she was always in his mind when he was with Claire:lol:.
    And I agree with you guys. Stel was the only person Mac dared to talk during the hard time after Claire's dead. He knew that he could blindly trust her. And she was always there for him even when he was upset or very tired. I admire her for that. But that's what friends/ partners do ...they take care of each other.
    xxxx
    Anj
    “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”*

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thank you very much I'm not alone!!!!
    I often think that his wedding with Claire wasn't perfect. I'm sure he loved her but sometimes Although you love somebody when you are together the relation does not really work. Many people of you say that will be great if Mac say Stella in place of Claire when he speakes with Peyton. But It's not my opinion. When he says "Claire" he says that like a Criticism. "Claire it's not what you believe please stop this discussion". Personally I know someone and all the time I say him "Maxime! you irritates me " one day I say the same think at an other friend but I call "Maxime". Just because It is a custom. Mac didn't say "Claire I love you". Of course I'm sure he loved her. But like somes couple there had little problem. I absolutly imagine
    "-Mac You return still very late. Be what you to crossmore time at the house than at the work?
    -Claire please dear I'm tired."

If his story with Claire was absolutly perfect why kiss RHL. Now Claire is dead and Mac seems really not interest by her.
    Why work so much? when Claire deaded he felt Destroyed, guilty. Especially for somebody who has so much sense morality. like "Why I was not be a best husband..."

It's just my theorie. He loved Claire of cource but it was not perfect. And may be he apreciate too much the presence of somebody else...

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

No marriage is perfect just ask anyone in one, any relationship for that fact! Putting two people in the same room is going too bring different perspctives now and again. And there not always going to be AGREEABLE perspectives! I was wondering if that scene in blink was a blooper because why when he gets home at night he doesnt just go to bed? I dont know about you guys but if I come home and I am tired and going to bed, if my spouse is already asleep I dont sit around talking and staring at them!! I was wondering if it was meant as a referance to her being in the hospital from 9-11, but as we know down the road he told Reed her body was never found. Unless there was another accident she had and he sat with her. BUT PEOPLE a QUIZ!!! Think of the different referances he has made of Claire throughout as far as her personality and who do you think she reminds her of? Here are two quotes of interest: She was athletic and when "she wanted somthing she went after it". Who comes to mind? Our Stella or "the fish across the pond" (HER)! Also Quinn might have taken advantage of a weakness and made the move and he did not fight it as far as the kiss is concerned he blew it in my opinion HE WAS MARRIED! But at least when it was done and over with he let her know (as she stated) he was a married man. I guess they can not let him be perfect we women would NEVER fall for that but it is kind of nice that even he is vulnerable but as has been stated (my view as well) that is our Stell who is there when the depth of his soul is troubled and he only can share that with her.

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

I just realize one think which can support us of Mac and Stella living together.
    -If Mac think that it will take time to Stella to find a new apartement, He really ask her to live together for long time. Not only one week for help her.

-But If Mac think she find quickly an apartment I found really interest that he offer his next room. When she was attack by Frankie he proposed her an hotel. She was attack and she risked to be kill. She surely need more Comfort and presence. It's really hard to lose apartement, cloth, photo but less that to risk to be kill. So why Mac (the writer) propose an hotel the first and his next room the second time. May be because the writer need that for be evolve a relationship?

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu-->
    I wish you could visit the Stellarina thread! :angel: she grew up in an orphanage, my sweet soul!!!!. And we know she always wanted to know where she comes from;)

Anj-->
    The Opera Night was when Mac and "she" celebrated Mac's birthday. They celebrated at the lab too:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:
    We knew a week later that Stella went to his home on Saturday so Stell and "she":angryrazz: never met.
    Aparently Mac had two privates parties:lol:

Heather -->
    everytime we have a moment with the two of them sharing any meal or any snack is a SMACked moment. I wish we will have those moments in Season 5 despite of their new U.O (unsignificant other) :lol:

Lilou-->
    Amen, Lilou!! It's obvious they had arguments (well in a normal marriage all people have them). But something happened between them because they didn't have babies.
    Considering she talked to Mac about Reed, she gave away her baby because she was too young to be a good mother and to provide for him. My question is: why didn't she want to give Mac a son?
    Also, why did he kiss Quinn? You can think Quinn is not an angel and being married she still flirted with him but he accepted that:wtf: (i won't blame him. I love him too much for it:lol:)

Lori---->
    It's one of my all time fav statement. Because when Mac said to Reed this i said "STELLA""He is talking about Stella"
    Not wonder why he feels attracted to her!!!!. Actually i think he met Claire and he got married in a flashlight, inmediately. I have the feeling he didn't have time to know her because their jobs were in their paths and they didn't have enough time to share together. Actually the fact he never could relax enough to leave his ties behind tells me he couldn't open himself up completely. Maybe because she died before the "healing" process was completed. Who knows! With Stella he has the chance of showing his inner self, he lets himself to show his vulnerability and he has the chance of knowing a woman as he never coudl with Claire (I repeat: i do think he loved her a lot)

Lilou-->
    Producers and writers's decition IMHO. Actually the lack of closeness between them i believe it was because TPTB didn't want a romantic reference to that episode. It was Season 2, too quickly to pair them up together
    Besides the relationship between Don and Stella was strongly suggested (actually i think producers would have preffered that way)

of course, just a personal opinion;)

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I know that no marriage is perfect and if it is the perfection of is mostly the problem. I think Mac and Claire had quite good marriage but you know RHL. It could be that they worked together once and were alone in a room and Baam! She kissed him not the other way round. We have no idea of Claire's job but isn't it possible that she didn't like Mac's job and that held that it isn't the right job for such a caring person. I think there could've been some arguments. And it could be Stel was the one that stand by him during his hard times with and without Claire. She really cares for him more than any one did before or any one will ever do. So what can we say she really loves him.
    So did I ! I was like: Why is he talking about Stel?? and not about Claire? I think Mac always looks for the same type of women and they are determind beautiful and strong/independent. That totally fits Stel and a little bit P..And probably Claire was alos like that.
    I totally agree with you. He doesn't have to sham when he's with her. I think Claire was kind of inaccessible for him. So he had to pretend he was some one else. This is what makes a difference between his relation to Stel and the one to Claire.
    We've talked about this before. I think this was a good decision of TPTB because it's been few hours that Stel shot her ex. No one is able to start a new relationship not even if he had hurt you that hard (especially if you shot him) and not even if you are the very strong Stel. Plus it shows how their relationship changed. btw. I love how it changed.
    xxx
    Anj

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Anj--->
    yesssssss!!!!!! If Claire was at the WTC it's likely because she was working there and not enjoying the view of NYC at the top of the building.
    So her job was so absorbent as Mac's. Mac really appreciates that but at the same time he looks for some kind of "normality" in lis life. Perhaps with Claire he didn't have the time or strengh or even the wish of changing. And i can say the same about her.
    I think the only moments where he modified his behaviour was when Stella guided him. I guess Claire didn't have time enough to do that beyond the fact she loved him.

Gals----> The transcript page was updated!!!!!! and Personal Foul and Admissions have been uploaded!!!!! (I'm dying for Taxi and Hostage. Taxi: the SMACked episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/csiny/

Debbie :D (I'm studying after tons of typing and writing. I miss the chatty :D

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

One thing we can all agree with is: He never seemed relaxed with "her," probably he said "forget the risk and enjoy the rewards" as he told Stella. I think he was in denial about a real relationship and probably felt more like he was just having a fling. His advise suggests to me he was not taking the relationship serious!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's amazing how we can think the same:bolian: I think it was just a fling since the moment he didn't want to confess his friends (and specially Stella) he was having "something" with "her":angryrazz:. If he would have been so in loveeeeeee with her it had been a different thing. He would have confessed to everyone he was so deeply in love
    Besides, the most intimate moment Mac had was precisaly that moment because he confessed completely to Stella "P. chased me". It's not something he would allow himself to confess to anyone except the most important persona in his life:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes I loved when he says that because we know he had already date. The red lady in the episode 1.23... But At the beguining he didn't accept She. The red lady didn't force really (menwhile we know that the date didn't be long:devil:.

So I think he tried to implicate him in his relationship with She. We don't deny the episod with the lady who didn't heard. But he have arrived there never. If he really loved She sure he would have arrived there. For me he was not really motivated. But like P say there was an Ocean (imposed by mac and name Stella and It will be there always ):luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.