Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hmmmmm.....
    Well, like the lovely person above just said, maybe Flack could only come cause yada yada yada bla bla bla... but if Mac and Stella don't make any contact, then pretty much everyone even none shippers know that the writers are doing something screwy. I mean Flack was the one who helped her when she got attacked, not Mac. But then again I'm sure the fire isn't going to have a profound impact on Stella cause that's the way she is. So, I bet $20 that Mac and Stella are going to have a scene! Like, him walking up behind her and placing his hand on her lower back for like a moment asking her if she's okay and she'll be like "Yeah. I'm fine." Okay, enough with the daydreaming.

Damn. The new lady, Jillian, has the exact name as one of my good friends. She better not corrupt me into hating the name. She better give Mac his space or she'll have to protect her face. Whoa. Where did that come from?!

Okay. I think I'm good. :)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Jillian? It's that her name????

I remember a Jillian who were the stone in the path of Chris and Rita in Silk Stalkings :( :mad:

3. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I don't usually really trust on these spoilers. After they have aired the episode I know what happend and what didn't happen. But I think it's interesting to read them.

Fire huh? Flack being there for Stella? *sigh* Well, at least we know where Stella will be spending her nights after the fire. *wink wink* And let me tell ya...she's not with Flack. :p So there goes that Mac's got a new girl scare.

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

We'll make it. We're tough. We can do this. No spoiler can ever stand in our way! *hopes her ridiculous optimism is helping*

5. Queenie

Queenie Witness

This whole spoiler thing keeps bothering me so I'm clearing my mind here.

About that new girl in Mac's life. Somehow I'm just not buying it. Peyton just broke up with Mac and I just can't see Mac with someone new just yet. It doesn't sound like Mac, he's not that kind of guy who falls for every girl he meets. And this thing about Flack being there for Stella. Well,sure he can be the first officer on the scene and he's a friend of Stella. I haven't seen the episode but I saw Flack having a little...action with some ladyfriend so... Anywho I'm sure Mac will be there for her as well. He can't just stay out of it. He was there for her after what happend with Frankie. He was also there when the HIV scare was going on. He just can't suddenly stop caring! And let's not forget that Stella was there for Mac when Peyton broke up with him. Writers are making a HUGE mistake if they try to shut down Smacked!

I think I'm done...for now. :lol:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm truly scare now
    According to Ausiello this new woman will stay at least THREE episodes (so almost to the end) and probably MORE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.
    I won't accept if producers decide to pairing up Anti smacked :mad:
    It's close to disaster :(

Debbie

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I guess I'm just gonna have the change the Stella climate from a SMacked Tropical Desert into a Gerrard-eque desert with all the Mac trees perishing from permanent Dust Bowl conditions and the Mac trees being replaced with blowing duststorms.

I fear that my mind is undergoing a radical climate change one in which the SMacked! perishes and the Gerrasera (Bonasera/Gerrard) replaces it and flourishes for millenia to come.

*interrupted by scratching record sound effect*

God, don't let this happen. Don't turn the gutter into an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland and have to be closed up by concrete or Plate tectonics closing it for good.

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*sees her ridiculous optimism isn't paying off*.

Axa, honey. This isn't the end of the world, I hope. Gerrard has nothin. Mac belongs to Stella no matter how or why or what TPTB tries to do with him. This won't last for long. It can't. It won't!

Yes, GSR has made me an optimist, even currently it isn't making any sense.

Hey! If the writers can have a strike, so can the SMackers! We shall take drastic measures if necessary!

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh wow... a LOT of developments.

(I hope you guys still remember me.... LOL)

Anyway, the loser that I am, I just watched the 4th season so far... until ep14, I think. And I must say, I'm satisfied at how they handled the SMACked. The writing is a little different, kinda boring and redundant at times but they don't rob SMACked of anything.

As for the spoiler boxes:

I agree with those no buying the "new romance for Mac" thing. I mean, he just broke up with Peyton -- he even tried to patch things up by IMMEDIATELY booking a flight to London (but decided against it at the last minute). I don't think he'll be open to it this quickly nor will he be interested in it. The girl would -- or they may make it seem as if there is "chemistry" but in the end, nothing will come out of it. You know how these CSI writers work, push two characters together on impulse but later, when they realize their error, they leave the idea cold turkey.

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's a good point chaostheory08 I don't see Mac diving right into a romance. And what would Stella say about that anyway??? I'm sure even Stella would have something to say about Mac pursuing a relationship at this point as well.

^^ my thoughts

11. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Who's this again??? Nah of course we remember you! You are permently implanted in our noggins!

In response to those o so many spoiler boxes

I agree with HHunter and Cate. I don't think Mac will jump into a realtionship as the poor man hasn't had a lot of luck with women lately has he. But even he does start something with this mayorish person then Stella will get jealous...leading to rambo. Yay!!! (Becuz Mac lourves rambo...:devil:)

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Aww... thanks.

Raincheck on the last chapter of "Home" though. And the new Mara fic.

I don't think Stella will encourage Mac into another relationship. Or will she stop him either. As usual, she'll step back and give him space until (1)she couldn't help it anymore or (2)he asks for help.

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Man! I can't click on these spoiler thingies!!!!!!! *frantically clicks on her mouse that is frantically clicking on the spoiler buttons* ..... darnit.:censored: j.k.

But i love the smilies!:D

Now about that SMacked....;), what must we do to get rid of you know who and have Mac go :drool: over our dear Stella again?:devil::evil:

*watches as mind falls down the gutter for the day* I'll go get my net. *skips away*

You know I love these smilies. Can't you tell.:)

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Mac has to :drool: over Stella, totally agree! :lol:

My thought would be working a case together and Stella is wearing a pretty new shirt *coughs* :angel:

The new smilies are great :p

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm sure you're right about Stella not saying anything about Mac's new 'love interest'. Not unless he comes to her or asks her about it. But I'm sure, somewhere down the line, Stella will say something to him about it. But that's just me.

I can't wait for new episodes. It seems like the season just began, then the strike happened, and now the season is coming to an end...
    Oh well :thumbsup: << love the new smilies :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.