Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Say hhunter, I think I have the perfect link for you. The Stella drawings I did are my attempts at bringing the fic into visual life.

Be careful though, the bottom of the gutter can't be seen from the edge. :devil:

Edited to remove link to M rated fiction

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Axatullux I love that fic. I have read it once before. That is the perfect scenario for Mac and Stella to get trapped. :D

VaveAma92 I watched the pilot last night too. I had never seen it before. It was sad and touching when Mac visited Ground Zero. And at the end when he was talking to the coma patient.
    I really loved the "A Good Morning Would be Nice" from Stella. You almost got the sense that they were together the night before. ;) And her comments about him not sleeping. She was looking out for him.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep in mind that it is against board rules to post links to fanfiction that is rated about PG-13.

Thanks ;)

4. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

My apologies. I wasn't aware of that but I completely understand why you removed the link. I'll remember that next time.

5. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^^ Hehehe. I can guess which fic that is. *looks at Cate*

Mj-I added you as me friend on yt!

HHunter-I don't think Mac and Stella are a couple...yet. I think eventually yes they will cross the border between friend and lourver but not yet. Sadly. Oh well

It's old. But heck it's still wicked:

Kiss Kiss KISSSSSSSSSSSS

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^yes, i saw it. :D thankies.

btw, i saw the spoilers and it was.. er... icky for me...:
    mac's getting a new lady in 15. it's someone from the mayor's office. is she gonna be a regular? no one knows... *dramatic pause* i dont really care. bah on that. just another ship to add. meh. but i gotta be careful not to fall for it again like MacPeyton XD or maybe i will. :lol: oh well, we'll see. and in 16, it's stella-centric,. an accident in her appartment-fire. someting about saving a kid. guess who comes to the rescue... not mac. (it's don). *sigh* oh well... OH and the chat on the spoilers thread is about what stella would look when she 'wakes up' when she smells the smoke and all... i was thinking it would be a nightie too XD :lol: :lol: :p *eherm*
    :rolleyes:

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

There had better not be another so called 'love interest' for Mac or else mental plate tectonics will cause the gutter to close up or fill up with magma and when it solidifies, it just fills up the gutter and the gutter will become nothing more than a small ridge or dark line across the landscape. :rolleyes:

Or maybe I can just create the Stanton Gerrard river and he can carve out a new gutter to replace the old one instead. :lol: :rolleyes: :eek:

God dammit, get the frickin stuck elevator going already before it's too late and plate tectonics closes the gutter probably for good. :eek:

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing the spoiler mj :D I missed the news about CSI:NY during the strike.

So a new woman in the office... This lady has to be very very charming and nice to be a new love interest for Mac. I think he didn't forgot Peyton yet, and Stella is than the only woman in his life. I'm curious about this episode! And the good news that there's going to be a Stella centric episode, but Flack is the one who's showing up? :rolleyes: If we look back we saw him also at the hospital with Stella in 'All Access', and she went undercover with him in 'You Only Die Once'. Not good for us Smacked shippers, but I think that Flack is just being a friend *crosses fingers* :p

9. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I love the idea Mac/Stella together. I thought that they were going to hook up when I watched the first series because they looked so close! IN the second series when Stella got Frankie as a bf I was like "NNNOOOOOOOO!" Then Peyton coming along for Mac I was like come on. I kind of thought there was something there when it turns out that Stella tht was walkign towards them when Mac paulled Peytons hand away from his face.

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay. Yes, II read the spoilers and I won't say the reaction I had but, oh well. It'll all be fine in the end.

Okay. Well, I'm listening to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis, I am in love! with this song. During the last chorus my mind immediately goes to Mac and Stella, like the moment when the finally reveal how they feel and the gooey, mushy feelings that come with that and stuff. But it's beautiful in my mind. I haven't sent it down to Gutterville yet, which means I'm having a good day.:p

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

response to the spoilers..

Really? That seems so ... unfair to Stella. I mean, she went to Mac when she found out about her HIV scare. I'm sure she consoled him when Peyton left. It doesn't seem right to throw a 'new love interest' for Mac in so soon.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm truly upset ladies. I didnt like spoilers at all especially because
    it seem Mr Zuitker HATES pairing up main stars. It seems to me He wants to push Stella to Flack (hey Flack is my second boy after Mac but it doesn't mean i want them together. Or Mac and this obnoxious lady (obnoxious just because she will in the path of Smacked
    :(

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Axie calm down :lol: :lol:
    CSIWillows welcome. :D you got a nickname I can call you? I think i know but because of my MIA status here, I forgot :p my apologies. is it Soraya? >_< or i confused ya with someone else? o_O eek. my bad. sorry.
    Aphina hi! i dont think i saw you before! :D

I agree with ya guys, specially hhunter's reply. and sadly I noticed that too ghawazee(hi to ya! :D) :
    Ok, first of all, as much as I wub Donnie and all, and yes he is my second pick too BUT... first pick is VERY different from second pick. an OTP is an OTP. I want my SMacked... NOW dammit XD :rolleyes: OH! and, yeah i noticed that main char pairing up no no too. :( *sniffs as she remembers her first CSI ship* that cant be!! *sobs* don't tell me that girl will ..er... test smacked again! Meh. I guess Mac could be at her side as always and be worried and all about her.. right? :(

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi you MJ0621! :D I hope at least we will have ACTIOn in the season finale so we will see Smacked together again
    Since i am a fan of Melina and very Smacked fan i want an episode with Stella in big danger
    That would be definitely very Smacked (not in partial danger) :D

Hugs Debbie :D

15. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

No you're right, my name is Soraya :D Good memory!
    And I had a new theory :lol: Spoiler box for the people who don't want to be spoiled!
    So we know that in the Stella centric episode Flack will show up to be there for Stella. Like one of you said, it's quit unfair because Stella went to Mac so many times. But think about being a CSI, maybe Mac is busy working a crime scene and he can't leave. Flack is in the neighbourhood and recognizes the adress of Stella's building. I'm sure that Mac and Stella will have contact in the episode, otherwise the writers are messing with their relationship. So Flack will be there a couple of scenes and than our hero Mac shows up :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.