Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

So, a recent chat with chaostheory08 has convinced me to return to the Mac/Stella thread! I gotta admit, it's pretty hard to top a kiss on the cheek in season one and the hugs and face nuzzling during Stella's HIV scare. I can see the great chemistry they have together. :) I do think it's a shame TPTB doesn't intend to make Mac/Stella a canon ship in the near future.

So, what do you guys think of the new development for Mac in upcoming episodes? (Those who've read the latest spoilers oughta know what I'm talking about and how it affects the ship.) I'm also curious about something: when Mac/Peyton was still canon, what did you guys as Mac/Stella shippers think of it?

Kimmy, welcome back :) Glad Cate could drag ya back :D

Hmm.. Besides the usual, throw her in a box and drop it into the ocean, type? Umm I just mostly thought, I liked her, but I hated her all at the same time because she was with my Macky!

I'm so trying to get used to this new thing. Is the spoiler/quote codes still the same?

Hmmmm..... I liked Peyton. She and Mac had real chemistry and she was real sweet. And in a way it was okay because Mac and stella haven't realized their feelings for eachother yet and besides Mac's stepson got Stella confused with Claire;) not Peyton with Claire. That's gotta tell you something. I do miss Peyton.:( She was sweet. But it's time to move on.:)

Um... for any of you who aren't spoiler free....uh... go to 'Modern Day Gallery' and you'll um.. see pictures to the new episode... and uh... yeah. Click on the second one with Mac and Stella....... yeah. You'll see what I mean.:rolleyes:

*hugs Kimmychu*

I'm also curious about something: when Mac/Peyton was still canon, what did you guys as Mac/Stella shippers think of it?

When the Peyton spoilers first came out, I wasn't really concerned about what it would do to the SMACked ship. Mac and Stella have a chemistry that is so undeniable... it's insane! LOL.

Turns out, Peyton was not really that big of a role -- she only is with Mac her whole stay; it's like he's her only co-worker. The shipper in me even saw how cold Peyton becomes when she's sharing a scene with Stella (in the morgue and the conversations about "vitamins" :lol: ). Crazy, I know haha.

In the end, Peyton was the SPICE in SMACked. She served to make the ship grow stronger (not to mention give birth to many plot bunnies). Sure, she's there... we know that she's Mac's GIRLFRIEND. But... who does Mac go to when he has something to talk about may it be work-related or otherwise? I love how Stella kept her distance during the time that the Mac-Peyton relationship was still on-going. It showed understanding between the two of them that other ships could only dream of.

But Peyton as a character? I don't really like her. As I've mentioned, it was like her ONLY co-worker was Mac and didn't care about anybody else. Of course, that's the writers' fault but hey.

Haha, here we go again. Yet another woman in Mac's life that is not named "Stella". The same sentiments with Peyton -- it won't last. As usual, Stella will keep her distance when the girl is around but we all know that Mac and Stella don't need to touch for us to see the chemistry between them, right.

I didnt like Peyton either:klingon: As an individual character she wasn't interesting:devil: She was created only to bother us:rolleyes:
And as Cate said she was useful to make our ship stronger. Because when they started "oficially" their relationship , Stella got that injury and the HIV issue (It was in Heart of Glass when everyone found out)
So i'm hoping this new story about Mac will be great news regarding the season Finale. As Melina's fan i think she deserves a season final with her as the victim or the heroine, whatever

Debbie

ps: I want to say how lovely are the smilies and how comfortable is the new forum:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Yeah, I like that twist.

They give Mac a "special someone" and then they do something to Stella -- which meant that Mac will most probably be involved in it.

Haha, either way -- it's inevitable. Pair someone up with Stella and Mac will be the one keeping the distance. Then something happens to Stella, who will be there? No, not the boyfriend.... Mac will be.

Yeah, I like that twist.

They give Mac a "special someone" and then they do something to Stella -- which meant that Mac will most probably be involved in it.

Haha, either way -- it's inevitable. Pair someone up with Stella and Mac will be the one keeping the distance. Then something happens to Stella, who will be there? No, not the boyfriend.... Mac will be.

Amen to that. Mainly i trust Peter Lenkov. He is one of the best writer an one of the most romantics. If someone must write a romance inside the show he must be in charge. And he always writes those priceless Smacked moments
(See Snow Day)
I know it ended with Mac and P. going to London but at least we had those "we are working together. You protect me , i protect you moments" and the final hug of course:bolian:

Debbie

I like that idea, that if Stella were to get in trouble, Mac would come running... literally.

I'm not sure of the writers on CSI NY but I do love the first season of NY. Stella and Mac had such great chemistry, you almost thought they were a couple.

Yessssssssss! definitely yes!!!!!! I used to described them as a family: Stella was the mum of course, Mac was the Dad. Danny and Aiden the Children and Flack the uncle or the eldest son
They had that type of dynamic
I loved that episode where Stella and Mac argued about the horse and t the end they apologized and they said how important are for each other
I ALWAYS had the hypothesis Stella was already in love with him but since his mind was in another planet she never said anything or tried to change him. I.e when she asked why he didnt take off his wedding ring. And her sad look when he said he didn't want to
I guess she tried to move on and that's why she was dating someone else a couple of episodes later

Yeah, I like that twist.

You heart all twists, really :p But thats okay, thats why we love ya, Cate!

"special someone" how about special someone that Lynny pushes over a cliff? Yup. -- Mac loves to be involved. :devil:

Mac is always there. *pushes someone off a cliff* But they definately won't be. ;)

KISS, KISS, KISS <<I miss my chanting buddies>>

The chemistry of Mac and Peyton was seamingly like watching vegetable oil (Peyton) and water (Mac). Pour the Peyton oil in and just collects in layers. :eek:

With Mac and Stella though, it's like watching Water (Mac) and Caesium (Stella), a dangerous explosive metal that looks like liquid gold. Mix them together and watch the explosive chemical reactions take place.

Or maybe even further, watch the Mac and Stella atoms fuse together and a tremendous mushroom cloud is produced. :evil::devil::devil::evil::evil::klingon::evil::devil::rommie:

I like that idea, that if Stella were to get in trouble, Mac would come running... literally.

Oh yeah... literally.

Remember in "All Access" - Mac overheard the call on the scanner, dispatch only mentioned the ADDRESS of the scene, and Mac's face transformed into fear and worry. Makes me wonder how many times Mac have been to Stella's place and why... :devil:

I agree with the family analogy. Mac and Danny are soooo like son seeking approval from daddy dearest, and looking up to him. Danny and Flack are like naughty brothers. Aiden was the older sister. And Stella's there to mother them all.

You heart all twists, really :p But thats okay, thats why we love ya, Cate!
Oh you know me, Lynny. ;)

Remember in "All Access" - Mac overheard the call on the scanner, dispatch only mentioned the ADDRESS of the scene, and Mac's face transformed into fear and worry. Makes me wonder how many times Mac have been to Stella's place and why... :devil:

LOL, when I watched the episode for the first time I was like: Mac, you know that too well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back