Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

LOL! Vave! :D i don't remember it was her arm or her waist :D No romantic but Stella was upset and Mac as well (so they conforted each other with touching :D :D :D

Okay fine. I'll go with that. Just where in the episode??! I don't care if it's little! I wanna find it!!

It is Kels, VERY! because He ALWAYS has been so formal. And she always has been so casual outside the office :D :D :D

ooh. haha. guess i havnt noticed that yet :p:eek: oh weells.

n i did not know Micheal left TV Guide. but they better hire a new one right away. i need some dirt :lol:

pudding-- that kiss on the cheekie in Till Death Do We Part, when i was watching behind the scenes or reading on some page, i think melina said that the kiss on the cheek wasn't in the script that it was spontaneously because she got soo happy when she read that the kid that flack tought killed that man in the buildning didn't do it, soo mackey was in the right place at the right time;):D

yeaah i remember seeing that somewhere too. i'm pretty sure that it was on one of the special features for second season. or first. yeah its first. haha.

Haven't been here for awhile, I missed you guys ;)
Take care everybody! :)

:eek:we found Sor!!!:eek:

ohh Deeeee. come out come out whereever you arreeeee.

one of the questions on my history final was "what is this class called?" i almost laughed out load :p

finals are exhausting!:borg:

I was just wondering if there was ever a petition or plan to let TPTB at CSI:NY know there are so many fans who would like to see Mac and Stella together. I know there was a Danny/Lindsay petition a while back.

Just wondering:)

:eek:we found Sor!!!:eek:

LOL! :p

I missed you guys, you always make me laugh :rolleyes:
So the last episode I watched was 'Playing with Matches', hopefully the Smacked episodes are coming soon for me. Than I have the feeling that they distract me with their body language and that I have to rewind to hear what they say :lol:

Have a nice weekend everybody! :)

I was just wondering if there was ever a petition or plan to let TPTB at CSI:NY know there are so many fans who would like to see Mac and Stella together. I know there was a Danny/Lindsay petition a while back.

Just wondering:)
I don't know if there is, but I'm TOTALLY UP FOR THAT!!!!! We can sign T-shirts and all fly to LA and join the SAG strike line but not SAG (or whatever is on strike.) I know Melina will be in that line and she'll see us and go tell the producers what she saw. It's brilliant! If only I could afford to go.:lol:

Last edited:

Hey guys I'm back! I had to do so much for school.:brickwall:

yesterday, I watched "Snow Day" with some friends ( yeah finally they agreed ) and now we have three new SMAC-shippers:bolian::lol:.

And I had a day dream [again] *omg*: Stel and Mac were having kids and when the kids were up to go to school my teacher woke me:brickwall:.

Have a nice weekend everyone!;)

AnJella-- Mac and Stella had kids in you're day dream:thumbsup: you know now im going to dream about mac and stella and they're kids when i go to bed tonight and it's already dark here so im going to bed soon and dream about mac and stella and they're kids :p:lol: can hardly wait:D

pudding-- that kiss on the cheekie in Till Death Do We Part, when i was watching behind the scenes or reading on some page, i think melina said that the kiss on the cheek wasn't in the script that it was spontaneously because she got soo happy when she read that the kid that flack tought killed that man in the buildning didn't do it, soo mackey was in the right place at the right time;):D

ohh and guys something i came up to when i were lying in my bed (couldn't sleep) last night..
I think i got the mac and stella disease or the SMACked disease:p
maybe you got it?? how do you know you have it? if you got some of the hints i have wrote down then you got it:lol:
1. You day dream about mac and stella..
2. You hope and pray to god everytime a csi ny episode goes on the tv that a smacked scene are going to be in that episode:lol:
3. You love to read and write about mac and stella..
4. You can't wait to you go into this thread and read about mac and stella when you wake up..:lol:

--- if you guys have all of the hints then i got to say that it's not curable:lol:LOL
i think had a little to much coffie last night, but i had fun:guffaw::lol:

:drool:You are so right Giovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: Melina did it by her own. Go girl!:thumbsup: The best part is director did accepted that little but significative change.
I like the kissing part because i have noticed it's not a custom on american tv shows two characters kiss each other in a friendly way:drool: and Mac and Stella kiss and kiss and kiss.....:guffaw: Please dream tonight. I want that fic of mac and Stella as kids:bolian:

SMACked diseased--> Je suis très malade!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Definitely i m not healthly and the best of the best i don't want to find a cure for this. I have found too much fun with you ladies:guffaw:

Sor---> Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sor was kinnaped by aliens but now she was brought back:lol: They had mercy with her now she is so close to Smacked episodes:lol: well you are so close to the Smacked episodes!!!!!!! I think you will love them:bolian:

Vave--! The episode of the waist or arm is The Dove Comission. One of the best is you ask me. ;)

Canmom3--> Welcome to the Smacked thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all people inside this thread are great and kind and hyper funny:thumbsup: No, we didn't make any petition...yet;) We noticed many of our "inside petitions" regarding Mac and Stella in this thread were satisfied so we think they read us. (peter Lenkov was used to read and participate in forums. Actually He had his own forum years ago. I have no doubt they read us!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Anj-->!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww it was so sweet your dream!!!!!!!!:drool: How did the kids look like? Days ago i dreamt about Stella married to another man with two little girls who looked exactly like her (they weren't as Melina's babies but they were gorgeous anyway!!!!) The man wasn't the the father of her kids and she told me she was in love with Mac:lol: And then she talked to her youngest daughter (they were on the beach) and Stell explained she was in love with Mac:eek: That was the funniest part but my mum interrupted me:rolleyes: I hope your teacher didn't lecture you! (for the Good of Smackeds:lol:)

SMACK dreams are returning with a vengeance :D! Hey, do you think they're a symptom of SMACK disease?

i think melina said that the kiss on the cheek wasn't in the script that it was spontaneously because she got soo happy when she read that the kid that flack tought killed that man in the buildning didn't do it, soo mackey was in the right place at the right time;):D

No way! Seriously? Me thinks Melina might be a closet SMACKer!

Anyways, I've started the next scene for the illegal penguin case... here's a little sneak peak on what I have so far. Debbie, Pudding, this one's for you!

Stella stood with her arms akimbo, throwing an impatient look at Mac, who was trying hard to supress his amusement as he saw the penguin that she was pursuing waddle up to her.

"I don't gawk Stella, I'm only trying to commit to memory. Besides," he added with a slight smile, "it's not everyday I get to see you flustered over a penguin. And I have to admit, it's one of your best looks."

It's not much though... what do you guys think? Oh, and Heather, I'm gonna PM you the scene when I'm finished. I'm still in desperate need of a beta!

Last edited:

Mac and Stella having babies is the sweetest thing.
I'm still convinced that they are together, somehow, just not living together...YET ;)

karu PM me anytime. :D

I can't wait to read more SMACked fics. I really need to get going on mine too. I think I have like three sentances. :eek:

The latter part of the season had lots of cute stolen moments between them. Especially the looks between them. :drool:

Well the girl looked like mini-Stella and the boy like little Mac Man:guffaw:
giovinazzo<3
I hope you had a wonderful dream :lol:.

And btw. my teacher was only wondering what I was doing :lol:

I think so too..:D and btw this interview you talked about was on the DVD 1.2.

Originally posted by Debbie
:drool:You are so right Giovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: Melina did it by her own. Go girl!:thumbsup: The best part is director did accepted that little but significative change.
I like the kissing part because i have noticed it's not a custom on american tv shows two characters kiss each other in a friendly way:drool: and Mac and Stella kiss and kiss and kiss.....:guffaw: Please dream tonight. I want that fic of mac and Stella as kids:bolian:
Debbie-- you're right about the directors, they did accepted that kiss soo maybe they want mac and stella to be together?;), but are taking it slow because they won't rush into anything:p
and i did have a dream but i can't remember the whole dream:( but im writing my first fic about mac and stella but i think it's lame, but as soon im done with the first one im going to write a fic about mac and stella and kids:)

originally posted by karu_mila
i know she's a closet SMACKer:D

AnJella-- sadly i can't remember the whole dream:( but parts of it..

Sor---> Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sor was kinnaped by aliens but now she was brought back:lol: They had mercy with her now she is so close to Smacked episodes:lol: well you are so close to the Smacked episodes!!!!!!! I think you will love them:bolian:

That's great news Deb :D But I looked in my TV Guide and saw that they starting with re-runs again :eek: It's so unfair, but thank god for the internet :rolleyes:

Ouch! this is the third time i try to write this (Advanced Commands are not working gr)
Sor!!!!! I hope you will recover new episodes soon. RND and 4.17 are PRICELESS episodes (other 5 you will find in youtube. Check a member called 91ddd :D
Karu--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stella stood with her arms akimbo, throwing an impatient look at Mac, who was trying hard to supress his amusement as he saw the penguin that she was pursuing waddle up to her
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mac is not the only one :D :D :D :D :D I have this scene in my head and it's so hilarious :D :D :D:guffaw:

Heather!!!!!!! I totaly agree with you. Last episodes have been PERFECT. Something changed between them . It's OBVIOUS. But i think they can live together...not in a biblical way but only as friends until she gets a new apartment ;)However there are things i will comment inside teh Stellarina thread (Not until Tuesday. I have4 exams this week Ouch
Giovi--> post it as soon as you hqave something. I still have a collection of fics to read. Totally unfair but i don't have time enought these days (i need to read my English-Spanish dictionary at the same time :D

hugs to everyone

Debbie:bolian:

ps: I hope Jenn will be ok. and where is Natty and Meg???????????? :D

OK I am here and hopefully it is for good this time!

I have been super busy with summer school (CSI really does a good job with making chemistry seem interesting because I am about to shoot something, it is so dull!!!)

I would like to see Mac and Stella at a cafe together just relaxing because lord knows that they need it! :lol: Maybe they could go to that Italian festival together (I think this is from the Corporate Warrior) and eat that panini together! :p

OK, that was incredibly lame but I am a new Smack shipper so I gotta try sometime right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back