Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

eh. i've been too lazy too post. so i might as well get it over with :lol:

((my kittys laying right on top of me AWWWWWW shes rest her head ad paw on my arm! haha anywhoo...))

Anjella - hahahaha you silly goose. i dont think i've ever fell asleep in school =p

Karu - *giggles* thoose silly little penguins. i did enjoy that little section. may i name the penguins now :D OHH!! MAC AND STELLA CAN ADOPT ONE!! well...seeing that their illegal and all...o weellls. they can technically have a "buddy penguin" throught the case. its a penguin thats attracted to Mac. So Stella starts calling it "MiniMac" hahha. right more soon? :D

ps: I hope Jenn will be ok. and where is Natty and Meg???????????? :D

Debbiieee - whats wrong with our Jen? :confused::confused: and yes. Natty needs to show some lovin! :lol: maybe they were captured by freaky penguin ninja aliens with Sor and Dee!!:eek: althought they DID realese Sor...

Michael Ausiello left Tv Guide. We should send email to the new guy saying welcome and asking about hopes on Mac and Stella ;)

hmmm...anyboy know who the new guy is? n haha. i'm not very afftected by that cuz hes joining Entertainment Weekly...which my dad gets. :D so TWO spolier people?! we could benifit from that :D

Last edited:

You both!!!!!!! :D :D :D

kels-->i'm glad you suggest new scenes for Karu. I find her story hilarious so far:guffaw: Oh the "Mini Mac":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you ALWAYS make me laugh dear and apreciate you because of that :thumbsup:

Meg---> i think you are right. They need time together...i was just hoping his apartment:evil::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Really, after i watched Like Water for murder i 'm more convinced thatn ever SOMETHING is going to happen in Season 5. And Stell was jealous to death:guffaw: There is a closeness between them i cannot explain but think they are living together...only as friends of course;)

However it's wierd because i have receive contradictory signals. For a moment i think they are already dating (Right Next Door when Mac looked at her at the beginning "sugesting" she might get back home to "rest" and Flack saying Mac would be at home in 20 minutes as well)
On the other hand she wasn't wearing a sexy night dress so she wasn't expecting anyone when the fires started
Then we had these scenes from 4.17 where he looked all professional and he ordered her (something unusual) to find out any connection about L2729 even going outside if it was necessary
But inmediately after he rejected The Red Head Lady (Priceless moment!:guffaw:) he asked Stell "Ride back?" (They were at St Angelo's church). How cute they looked together!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I repeat: i feel something changed between them!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie:drool:

ps: Aliens also kinnaped Lilou, Requinox and out Geological Smacked Axatollux:lol:

Hey everyone! Am I the Jen you were worried about? If so, you don't need to worry about me. It's everyone around me that's the problem. May upsetting situations for me but ANYWAY exciting news!
you ready?

MY BEST FRIEND BOUGHT ME SEASON 2! She came over today and we watched:
run silent, run deep
all access
heroes
charge of this post

IT WAS SO AWESOME! and it prompted me to ask, which episode do you guys think is the most smacked in the season?

CSIsPuddingCup Actually this wasn't a "normal" class, the teacher only watched us, so that we don't destroy the school:guffaw:and the night before I read too many fanfics:D.

Something totally weird happened to me last night: I was on a dance party where I saw a boy and a girl dancing. The girl had long curly hair and the boy looked a little bit like Mac and suddenly I thought they were Mac and Stel :guffaw::brickwall:.My friend just looked at me and couldn't help but laughing:guffaw::D

shopping_luva91 Well, I think it's All Access, because Mac takes so much care of Stel and there are so many nice scenes:drool: especially the ending. :);)

Sure something have change. I like the idea of them living together just in friend at the beginnin....and more after. May be a scene where Stella say at Mac that she has find a new apartement. At the beginnin he says "great I'm happy for you" and after "Stella, don't leave. I like be with you, I like see your clothes with my clothes. I find that they mix naturally. I like have your cream or your shampoo in my bathroom. I just love your compagny I need your compagny. Because Stella I love you. Stay with me please." And then they kiss.

Great no?

Pudding--- Aww about what you said about the penguin, it would have been fun if stella calls the penguin MiniMac and the penguin would have react on it, that would have been soo cute:)

Debbie--- you got right about mac and stella, they are soo cute together:)

originally posted by lilou
Sure something have change. I like the idea of them living together just in friend at the beginnin....and more after. May be a scene where Stella say at Mac that she has find a new apartement. At the beginnin he says "great I'm happy for you" and after "Stella, don't leave. I like be with you, I like see your clothes with my clothes. I find that they mix naturally. I like have your cream or your shampoo in my bathroom. I just love your compagny I need your compagny. Because Stella I love you. Stay with me please." And then they kiss.

Great no?
lilou---i like what you wrote about mac and stella, that would have been soo sweet:)

Karu - *giggles* thoose silly little penguins. i did enjoy that little section. may i name the penguins now :D OHH!! MAC AND STELLA CAN ADOPT ONE!! well...seeing that their illegal and all...o weellls. they can technically have a "buddy penguin" throught the case. its a penguin thats attracted to Mac. So Stella starts calling it "MiniMac" hahha. right more soon? :D

Oh lord, that's hilarious! You have great ideas Pudding! I can totally picture 'MiniMac' waddle after Mac at crime scenes. And yes, there will be more coming soon as soon as heather is finished with editing... glad you guys like it! Oh, and of course you can name the penguins... it was your idea after all!

But inmediately after he rejected The Red Head Lady (Priceless moment!:guffaw:) he asked Stell "Ride back?" (They were at St Angelo's church). How cute they looked together!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::d rool:

*gasps* No way! I have to see that episode... I can't believe I missed it. Luckily for me though, Show Case Diva is airing Season One episodes so I can see it from the very beginning! *happy dance* By the way, today I saw this episode, I don't know what it was called, it was the one where Stella was investigating a rape in Central Park and she was frustrated about the guy getting away with it. Along comes Mac, who encourages her to keep at it and later on, he dons his lab coat and helps her with the evidence, just right after he closes another case. It's really sweet to see Season One SMACK...

kels-->i'm glad you suggest new scenes for Karu. I find her story hilarious so far:guffaw: Oh the "Mini Mac":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffa w::guffaw::guffaw: you ALWAYS make me laugh dear and apreciate you because of that :thumbsup:

awww. why thank you Debbie. and what can i say? i like penguins :lol:

Hey everyone! Am I the Jen you were worried about? If so, you don't need to worry about me. It's everyone around me that's the problem. May upsetting situations for me but ANYWAY exciting news!

and yes you were the Jen :p but thats good.

and i got season 2 last summer i do beleive. haha i really dont remember :p o wellls. at least i have it :lol:

CSIsPuddingCup Actually this wasn't a "normal" class, the teacher only watched us, so that we don't destroy the school:guffaw:and the night before I read too many fanfics:D.

haha Anjella. thats good =p and you dont now how many times i've done that :p thank god schools over now :p

Karu--- I watched that episode today, and it's called creatures of the night.. and it sweet to see the whole team working on that case in the end, you can also see that mac and stella share some smiles too:)

Okay, where in Dove Commission? Yes, I am going to keep asking and bugging the crap out of all of you until you one of you tells me! I just need a time line! In the middle of the episode? Near the end? Near the middle of the end of the episode? Ya gotta give me something! I'm not about to go and search through 1789 pages of caps.:p

I'm gonna go and read some fanfics or watch some youtube videos......Penguin! ---
penguin.gif
--- :guffaw:

Last edited:

So am I AnJella, so am I. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long, otherwise I think we'll probably revolt. *SMACKers vs. TPTB* What do you guys think?

Penguin! ---
penguin.gif
---

It's official... I'm thinking the penguin has now become the unofficial SMACK bird-- at least on the thread.

So am I AnJella, so am I. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long, otherwise I think we'll probably revolt. *SMACKers vs. TPTB* What do you guys think?

Penguin! ---
penguin.gif
---

It's official... I'm thinking the penguin has now become the unofficial SMACK bird-- at least on the thread.

Haha! Yes! It is like my family's official mascot... or our family's inside joke.:lol: My dad has gotten the nickname 'penguin' from my sister. He has a penguin tie and we got him penguin bookmarks for Christams and whenever we see penguin nick-knacks or home decor we go "Dad! Penguin!!!!"

Love the Stella smile in COTN. I saw that and I was like "AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My heart melted to the ground.... and found something true.:lol: *starts singing* "And everyone's looking 'round thinkin' I'm goin' crazy!" Seriously!:guffaw:

I think "Bleeding Love" should be the official theme song for SMacked. Ya know "Once or twice was enough and it was all invane..." sound familiar? *casts angry glances at Frankie/Drew memories* But our... I mean, her Mac was always there.:)

I love that picture of Stella after her shower. I can only imagine how far Mac's mind went in the gutter after seeing her like that? Of course mines has always been there.

Or we could have one with Mac and Stella fleeing NYC when civil war breaks out in the Second American Revolution only to be caught in a massive rainstorm and Mac seeing Wet!Stella and we cut to a siloutted gutter scene with flames of rockets going off in the distance and tanks and soldiers moving in the distance, far out of range. :evil::devil::evil:

Originally posted by AnJella
"Creatures of the night" is a great eppie!![
AnJella--- i think that too and one thing i noticed when i watched that eppie, is the smiles mac and stella shared:) Ps.. that pic of stellas smile is soo sweet i like it:)

AnJella and Karu--- Soo im not the only one that's waiting on The SMACKed Revolution??:D i hope it's not long to the SMACK Revolution comes because i hate waiting:D:guffaw:

Penguin! ---
penguin.gif
---
Karu-- i agree, i also think the penguin have became the unofficial SMACK bird:D:D well you all have noticed that the penguin are in the spotlight when it comes to this thread soo what do you guys say to make the penguin the official SMACKed bird??:D :p

Vave--- So funny about you're dad:lol:

Axatullux--- yeah who know's what thoughts that went through mac's mind after stellas shower:devil::devil: i think we all know what went through his mind:devil::D

ohh and one more thing, what do TPTB mean?? :alienblush: i don't know what it means:alienblush: and i se you guys write it in here sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back