Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Did you guys think Hostage was a great episode? Deb tell me when you watch it! I was speechless at the end of that Episode. I cannot wait until Season 5. Hopefully, something happens between Stella and Mac. I really do hope so. I am rewatching season 3. I keep having csi ny marathons. It is hilarious!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Mari! i have missed you, dear!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise i'll comment the episode here

A possible relationship between them both IS NOT a dream. ;)

LOL! I want to keep the mistery here ha-ha :D

In youtube is the clip from RND (first 8 minutes i think) please watch it!

That clip has ALL what we need.
    And then think carefully about what kind od SMACked scenes we had later in the next episodes

The ANSWER is there :D

Debbie :D (we will have a SMACKED season :D

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

The better season for smack. For me it's season 4. But there are many good scene in other season specialy season 3. But the problem of season 3 it's there Mac/Peyton scene too.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me like... you're good at this comedic SMACK thing, Pudding. Do you think I could use it as a scene in your penguin case? *puppy dog eyes* I'll dedicate the fic to you...

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

After watching some clips of "Snow Day" and seeing Mac and Peyton Manning go off to London together, looking back on it, no offense to Manning but Peyton and Mac didn't stand a chance against Mac and Stella.

Of then again, we could instead have Stella secretly bowling Penguins that knock Peyton, Gates, and Quinn over like human bowling pins....and Mac set them up for Stella! :evil: Forget Bowling for Columbine, it's Bowling for Penguins!

As for when Stella falls on top of Mac, she's wondering if that is his gun and then Mac is like "Oh shit!" and then............*scratching record sound effect interrupts post and Sonic Hedgehog Game Over theme plays*

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Debbbbb - well yes i spose i could make you an avvie :D you got any specifications?

i can also see that your very confident for these smacked scenes :p:lol: nice :p

lilou - agreed. it kinda almost ruins ((word choice?)) the season, cuz we all know that Mac is with Peyton. which reminds me...

Misery Buisness

it reminds me of the season 3 sit. :p check it out :D

why thank you :eek: and yes. you may certainlly use it :p

not sure why i would say no:p:confused:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! "Bowling for Penguins" i DO need to read your story, Kels :D Please, i want another "Pissy Stella" or "Rambo Stella" avvie and the legend...well you can choose it!!!!! Something related to Macky of course :D

Certainly i completely agree with Lilou. For many reasons i can't say right now (because i need to study for tomorrow morning exam) Season 4 was the most SMACKEd season. It was the first step in their future *cough relationship *cough :D

For me, the second best was Season 1 where you had their "unofficial" date. Also if you watch the first 3 episodes you notice how close they were then ...and now :D
    Stella saved him. She insisted on he needed to go on. She was supportive to him, she understood his pain.
    She asked him to take off his wedding ring and made him notice he had to continue his life because Claire is not there anymore.
    Also she had arguments with him and they looked so HOT together when they argued :D

I.e. there is a scene where he was reading a book in his office ans she came into and said to him "You alredy know the end". meanning Stella knew everything about him!!!!!! :D

I loved Season 1 but i think Season 4 means A LOT for us :D (and it will mean a lot further in S5 :D

Even those spoilers we didn't understand at the beginning from S4...well we will find a mening next season :D

Debbie :D

8. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

lol. isnt peyton manning the colts quarterback? :rolleyes::p

unless you meant to do that ouf course:p

jee whiz. its not even been a week yet and i forgot all about the spoilers...hahaha. that shows somthing doesnt it :p oh weelllls.

i love where you guys are taking my penguins :D:p you're all silly gooses :p

annywhooo...

Debaroni's Avvie

hope you like it :eek::p

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Gwah... *thinks real hard for her nicky* I'm sorry, i forgot the nickname again *hangs head* anyway.. you take Microbio too? are ya a medical student too??? *huggles* oh my, someone also feels my pain! :guffaw:

Heather OMG I LOVE your avie :drool: good times... good times... XD :devil:

i see you guys doin' some penguin fun here... :lol: cuteness...

btw, anyone saw new spoilers? i want me some spoilers... i cant function well... T_T

oh and anyone here have a DeviantArt account? I think someone is (the one who's been drawin' Mac and Stella fanarts)?

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Thanks for the opinions guys.

Do you know how sweet my best friend is? I'm going through a rough time at the moment and I had a small breakdown the other day after school and so she took my situation and made it into a smacked fic for me. It's a hurt/comfort one called 'Desperate Measures' and it's up at ff.net. It was adorable. In the story Stella = me and Mac = the person in my imagination lol. Anyway I just thought I'd tell you because it was so sweet.

Debbie, which ep is RTD?

take care everyone xx

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! If you don't mind i'd love to use it in other forums as well :D I still need my update on your penguins LOL! :D But i have another oral exam tomorrow (ep! again:wtf:

MJ, you little...!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I'm going to be a Nurse but if i want to be a psychiatrist Medicine is a straight path;)

Jenn, {{{{{dear}}}}}} many hugs my dear i hope, you and your family will be fine soon. And you freind is so sweet. I wish i have such sweet friends as yours!!!! I typed so fast i didn't notice the typo. I tried to say Right Next Door. I still need to write the review for the Stellarina Thread but i don't have time because i'm in charge of the Nurse Office this week. I was going to start my practise my it was delayed;)

Non Spoiler but my own hypothesis:
    *victory trumpets

I'm very excited because after watching Right Next Door i noticed something VERY important
    Spoilers for that episode said "whatever happened there would change her life forever" (the fire and her destroyed apartment or the case itself)

The point is i didn't see any "aftermath" post-fire. She was ok. She only changed her relationship towards Mac. I had to look for my jaws on the floor after i realized how familiar she was in "Taxi" NEVER but NEVER Stella sat on his desk before.
    You can say: "Well, they are friends. He offered her a room"
    But even after Frankie used her as a punching bag she never used to be like that
    Remember this:
    4.16 The fire. Mac is so sweet at the beginning even before the fire:drool::drool:! He used that sexy voice to ask her to go home. Stell is a workaholics but why did she do overtime 3 days in a row????? And Flack saying Mac also would go home 20 minutes after she went hers??????? Mac always stays overtime at the office. That was the big UH??? i had a t the beginning

4.17 Stella being jealous of Flack'c comments on QUinn and Mac
    4.18 Who discovered the body?. And Stella smiling to Mac and Flack saying they have been working together for so long time

4.19 Stella conforts Mac who is unsecure of catching the cabbie killer

4.20 PRICELESS! Stella sitting on Mac's desk. Both reacted as two kids doing some trick when Jordan was inside:guffaw:LOVE IT! And Stella was so so so upset:thumbsup:

4.21 "I'm sick of worried" (i couldn't watch all clips in you tube i can't quote. Sorry):eek:

Also you must remember Stella's realtor was murdered by the cabbie killer (she was going to show her a condo)

So The answer is: Stella DID accept Mac's offer and now they are living together. I'm not saying they are a couple yet but something is going on between them. Maybe she couldn't stay longer at the hotel, who knows. But there is something writers don't tell us

By the way i was at tv dot com and i read this review from "hostage" who made me jump to Heaven
    Quote:
    I guess i'm so so happy i can't think properly.

hugs to everyone! Please post songs inside the Mac/Stell song album (it's in somewhere inside this forum:thumbsup:

Debbs:lol:

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Gwah.. no, Debbie (LAWL! sorry if that's wrong but i kidna remember now XD) i planned on being a neuro/cardio or ME (pathology :D? YAY i wanna be a Peyton Dri- er.. I mean Doc Robbins :guffaw:) but... i think i might stick to takin' BSN :p then do some computer related major...

anyway...

I love your hypothesis XD

I think those "hints"/"clues" about their relationships are really tellin' :evil: of course, i'm biased :p...

yeah, i have been thinking about that "change" they were sayin'.. i dont really get it and i didnt see any... except, like you said Debs, her relationship with Macky...

though i really hope you are right about the apartment... Hee :devil:
    and... you know.. about the spoilers next season? (oh shoot i have to use the spoiler box? XD)
    they didnt really have to tell minor stuff like Macky not listenin' to Stella...or is that suppose to mean something big like the usual spoilers they give away??

in anyway, if you look at it closer... something is changin' and tptb wants us to guess it :lol:

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I'm back! I'm back from DC!!!! And it was Amazing!!!!!! LOVE IT!

What did I miss? Penguins??!?!?! It must be destiny for SMacked!:guffaw: Thee word 'penguin' has a very important meaning in our family. It's what my lil' sis calls my dad (since she w as like 2 and she's like 8) so we always get my dad penguin stuff. :lol:

II see Mac and Stella as that old married couple ya know. They aren't old, they are just so used to operating together. One day they'll realize that they can't operate without each other and we'll get our true moment. I really think Stell took Mac up on his offer and I'm sure nether of them thought too much on it. They've probably stayed over at each other's apartment's numerous times. But once again, we'll get our moment and they will have their apiphiny. (however you spell it.:rolleyes:)

:scream:Seriously. Okay! Mac just needs to kiss Stella silly!!!!! He just needs to kiss her!!!!!!!!!!:scream: Maybe if i threaten to sue, they'll do something.;)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! Vave! i'm so glad you got fun in DC (I have a thing for knowing that place after being a JAG and The X files fan :D)

you are officially added to the list of "They are living together" :D But really, how could anybody explain they are so "at home with each other"
    Imagine this:
    They want us to be surprised because the traditional "Oh they are having dinner and they are falling in love in front of our noses" was used before
    And all of us screamed when she said "No" to Mac's offer :D Personally i think for how long she can stay in the hotel?????? I mean she can afford it but i don't think she could tolerate to be in some impersonal room for weeks
    Also in "Taxi" the way she talked to Mac, how supportive she was. The sweet voice she used to talked to him (it was a personal tone, not as a CSI)
    I guess i need my SMACked moments in Season 5! :D

MJ-->:guffaw::guffaw:I'm glad you said Doc Robbins instead:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    "not even for Stella" That's was the official spoiler. and you are totally right. Non sense to mention it when is just a "minor";) stuff. Are we going to discover what is happening between them in 5.01 or are they going to hide it a little bit from us any longer???? Because i don't understand they say that and later they mention Stella flirting with the fireman:scream: unless is the fireman who flirts with her and not she with him:p. Someone read a fragment from the script posted someplace but the fireman scene wasn't there. Is that a hint???????????:eek: I said i didn't want romance this season but i could change my mind very easily:rommie: (maybe because i was referring to the fireman:cool: BTW Mac is going to solve the plane case. Is he going to be back in time to see Stell kicking butts at the baseball game:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It could be a great scenefor us:drool::drool::drool:

hugs to everyone my dear people!

Debbie:thumbsup:

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Jen-- i read that story on ff.net it was sooo sweet, i just loved it:)

Debbie-- i think you have right about mac and stella ''living together'';)
    i also think you have right about that or how would you explain how they are around each other when they are together:p:D like the secret smiles and the touches:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.