Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Please post songs inside the Mac/Stell song album (it's in somewhere inside this forum:thumbsup:

ik ik! but i seriously could NOT find it :(:( and it was just a one time thing :p

Kels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! If you don't mind i'd love to use it in other forums as well :D I still need my update on your penguins LOL! :D

and yes Debbie. you can use it in other places :p and update on my penguins? :confused: I do belive that Karu is writting the story...i just come up with the ideas :lol::lol:

Hey Vave! welcome back ;) glad you had fun.

Thee word 'penguin' has a very important meaning in our family. It's what my lil' sis calls my dad (since she w as like 2 and she's like 8) so we always get my dad penguin stuff.

lmao are you serious? cuz we do the same exact thing for my daddy. we all know that he really really likes penguins and stuff ((dont blame him:p)) so all we get him id penguin stuff. or if we go to the zoo somewhere we always think of those penguins :p haha.

and living together?

probably. wouldnt doubt it :p

i really dont wanna see them hook up anytime soon, like i have been saying. now if it was somthing like what happened in CSI:Vegas with GSR i would looove. we find out much later that they have been living and kinda seeing eachother for the past, 8 years or so. and in between that time we get what we've been seeing now. those hints. ya know?

did i mention i LOVE finals week?

i barely have to go to school :p and its great :D hahahah. my last one is tomorrow. woot! :p

Giovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! I can't resist their smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best scene so far in my humblest opinion is the one "Who discovered the body". I want a pic of Stella's smile. It was so ...intimate...she showed all her feelings there :D

THAT smiled told me something had changed between them. Please keep your fingers crossed. We need Smacked hopes :D

Debbie :D

ps: I had a crazy Smacked dream. Stella was married with 2 children but her relationship with the guy (who wasn't the father of the children) was over. She confessed me she was in love with Mac:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: When my dream was being so interested my mum woke me up:guffaw:
Tell me something i don't know Stell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw:

ps2: Kels,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I don't know the GSR story but please tell me about the hints. Were they like the ones we have here?????????????? I iwish you all the best for tomorrow on your final my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I don't worry. The song you posted was truly funny :D (that one who remind us P.) I liked because The woman had waited so much her man until that horrid another woman dumped him :D LOL!

Last edited:

*sneaks in temporarily*

Hey guys! Just want to let you know that I have been able to read what you say and am enjoying it thoroughly! Someone care to explain to me the penguins though? :lol:

So I was thinking of watching some first season (never seen it) and wanted to know what some good Smack episodes would be? :thumbsup:

I will try to be on more once I have access to my own laptop, which will be soon hopefully!

Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to read you here again, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well, from Season 1 i highly recomend you EVERYTHING LOL!

well, take note :D

Blink->first episode. You can note how worried Stella is for Mac who was with such grief because of Claire even after 3 years

American Dreamers: it was so sweet! Stella knew Mac had read the book on NY. At the end she invited him to have a drink on Sullivan's with the team. At the beginning he refused. Later he said "yes" and he went out with her :D

Creatures of the night. Great Stella episode:D Mac noticed she took a shower to calm down :D and he helped her to solve it even when he was working in a different case :D

Officer Blue--> Beuatiful a catfight between Mac and Stell and all that UST :D

Recycling--> not the best episode but the ending was AMAZING! Their unofficial date!!!!!!!!! and we learnt it wasn't the first dinner they had together outside the office :D

Hush--> love it! Stella saved Mac's life! Just like Angel did with Flack :D
The Dove Comission--> Mac put his hand around Stella's....? (sorry I don't remember the word in English now LOL!)

Supply and Demand--> almost a second catfight between them after Stell was too agressive with a possible teen whitness/suspect. He lectured her but he defended her before I.A guy

The Closer--> Stella feels upset after Mac doesn't talk to her about a prisoner who claim innocence and who constantly calls Mac from prison. She asked him to take off his wedding ring. She looked hurt when he said he didnt want to

what you see is what you see--> beautiful! She fixed his tie and looked a little jealous because another woman was interested on him LOL! She had a date and she wore a fancy dress. He looked at her stunning because she was so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just a little of how great Season 1 was. I think you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs

Last edited:

:confused: I do belive that Karu is writting the story...i just come up with the ideas :lol::lol:

*rushes in* I'm here, I'm here! Man, we've got penguins on the brain. People are really liking that tiny scene with Mac, Danny, and the penguin... before long, we'll be associating penguins with SMACK! Oh, anyways, I'll have another scene up by next week... sorry for taking so long!

Someone care to explain to me the penguins though? :lol:

Oh, Pudding came up with the idea of a case with illegal penguins and SMACK, and I volunteered to write the story. In fact you can find a scene I wrote a couple of pages back. Happy reading!

ps2: Kels,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I don't know the GSR story but please tell me about the hints. Were they like the ones we have here?????????????? I iwish you all the best for tomorrow on your final my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I don't worry. The song you posted was truly funny :D (that one who remind us P.) I liked because The woman had waited so much her man until that horrid another woman dumped him :D LOL!

Miss Deb - GSR is the Grissom and Sara romance from CSI: Vegas. i think it was the end of season 6 that we find out that Sara and Grissom have been seeing eachother and stuff. ((thats basically it, anyone care to elaborate?))

and yeah the hints are about the ones we have here. *cough kisses cough* and stuff like that :p

and i got a History final...on 2 chapters that we learned in litteraly 3 days.:eek::wtf:

glad you liked the song :p i realized that one day. specially the "i watched his wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you" hahah

Miss Meg -
So I was thinking of watching some first season (never seen it) and wanted to know what some good Smack episodes would be? :thumbsup:

you forgot Till Death Do We Part Deb!! shame on you :lol::p i kid.

but thats where Stella first kisses him on the cheekie :D:D

*rushes in* I'm here, I'm here! Man, we've got penguins on the brain. People are really liking that tiny scene with Mac, Danny, and the penguin... before long, we'll be associating penguins with SMACK! Oh, anyways, I'll have another scene up by next week... sorry for taking so long!

Miss Karu - haha Penguins = Smack. isnt Natty the one who has that one Sig. Banner with the "dont mess with a marine" and the penguin pushes the other one into the water? haha that cracked me up. the other penguin SMACKed the other penguin. so silly :p

and i cant wait for the other one :p are you gonna post it on ff.net too?

and i cant wait for the other one :p are you gonna post it on ff.net too?

Oh, I wish! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to have an account there... not unless I want to keep my computer! But I'm still gonna be posting here... that way, I can get instant feedback from you guys. Hope that's okay!

What happened in Dove Commission?!?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek: I haven't seen that episode. Mac put hiis hand around Stella's what? Her hand? Her arm? Ya gotta get me something so I can go find the cap!!!!:lol:

Dang I have a lot of catching up to do!

Thank you so much for telling me which episode the kiss happens! That has bugged me for ages because I could of sworn that happened in the third season and it has frustrated me that I could never find it! :lol:

A catfight between Mac and Stella? :wtf: THAT should be interesting...For some reason I am seeing Mac with one of those weapons from Corporate Warriors and Stella with her Rambo gun...but I know that doesn't happen! :lol: :lol:

LOL! Vave! :D i don't remember it was her arm or her waist :D No romantic but Stella was upset and Mac as well (so they conforted each other with touching :D :D :D

karu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to read the penguin Smacked story. Not possible i still couldn't (I want time. I went to the ciber cafe today but i couldn't finishing Hostage because i was too tired. Friday i'll try to update myself on the reading of 4 pages ago (LOL! way to go girls. 11.000 views in our thread :D)

Kelsssssssssss--> i knew it was Gil and Sarah story but i never watched the show :D I had such strong feeling meanwhile i was watching 3 clips from Hostage. And Stella saying she was sick worried or worried sick (whatever. I had to leave the PC inmediately after that so it's a good excuse to watch it again :D)

Punch me! you are so right! i forgot the kiss!!!!! :D :D :D Maybe because it wasn't the first time she kissed him :D

Meg! you're so welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we need to make a list when and where Stella kissed macky. We need to remember priceless moments (maybe because great moment are coming :D)

By the way. Did you notice? After RND Macky wore jeans and Stella was in Black. Do we need more hints :D :D :D ??????????????????????

ps: Anybody knows if Sor was kinnaped by aliens? I miss her :D

Karu - thats absolutly fine :p i was just curious :D

Punch me! you are so right! i forgot the kiss!!!!! :D :D :D Maybe because it wasn't the first time she kissed him :D

Debbie - haha nice. and no. i'm not going to punch you. maybe smack you. ((hahaha)) :p

By the way. Did you notice? After RND Macky wore jeans and Stella was in Black. Do we need more hints :D :D :D ??????????????????????

hmm.. how is that relivent?:confused: hah.

Sor was captured by freaky penguin ninjas and Dee too! we havn't seen you guys forevverrrrr. come baccccckkk :(

*sings*where'd you go, i miss you so, seems like its been forever since youve been gone.

haha i heard that song on the radio last night :p

It is Kels, VERY! because He ALWAYS has been so formal. And she always has been so casual outside the office :D :D :D

I want to know more about them now!

Michael Ausiello left Tv Guide. We should send email to the new guy saying welcome and asking about hopes on Mac and Stella ;)

Debbie :D (something is going on between them)

Ps: I read someone who remembered spoilers for Hostage. Spoilers said "an emotional turn for 2 members of the team" or something like that
Again i think they are Mac and Stella :D

originally posted by karu_mila
i don't know if im i little late to write a little comment on that in the quote box but i was sleeping when you posted it:lol:
anyway yeah i belive we smacked fans got penguins on the brain:lol:

pudding-- that kiss on the cheekie in Till Death Do We Part, when i was watching behind the scenes or reading on some page, i think melina said that the kiss on the cheek wasn't in the script that it was spontaneously because she got soo happy when she read that the kid that flack tought killed that man in the buildning didn't do it, soo mackey was in the right place at the right time;):D

debbie--
originally posted by debbie
I guess we need to make a list when and where Stella kissed macky. We need to remember priceless moments (maybe because great moment are coming :D)
ohh come on if we are going to do that how long do you think that list is going to be!?:p:lol::D

ohh and guys something i came up to when i were lying in my bed (couldn't sleep) last night..
I think i got the mac and stella disease or the SMACked disease:p
maybe you got it?? how do you know you have it? if you got some of the hints i have wrote down then you got it:lol:
1. You day dream about mac and stella..
2. You hope and pray to god everytime a csi ny episode goes on the tv that a smacked scene are going to be in that episode:lol:
3. You love to read and write about mac and stella..
4. You can't wait to you go into this thread and read about mac and stella when you wake up..:lol:

--- if you guys have all of the hints then i got to say that it's not curable:lol:LOL
i think had a little to much coffie last night, but i had fun:guffaw::lol:

ohh and guys something i came up to when i were lying in my bed (couldn't sleep) last night..
I think i got the mac and stella disease or the SMACked disease:p
maybe you got it?? how do you know you have it? if you got some of the hints i have wrote down then you got it:lol:
1. You day dream about mac and stella..
2. You hope and pray to god everytime a csi ny episode goes on the tv that a smacked scene are going to be in that episode:lol:
3. You love to read and write about mac and stella..
4. You can't wait to you go into this thread and read about mac and stella when you wake up..:lol:

Ow yeah, I'm infected too :lol: But it's not a bad disease at al! :p

Haven't been here for awhile, I missed you guys ;)
Take care everybody! :)

CSI_Willows-- yeah you got it right it's not a bad disease at all:thumbsup: it's one of the good one:p:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back