Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

*pokes mj back* my nickname is kels. altough for some odd reason my friends call me kelso...:guffaw:

heather - lmfao. your dad siad that? i could totally see my mom saying that. i think my dad would say somthing like "bom chica wah wah" or somthing to that extent :p he trys so hard to be cool :lol:

i'm thinking that i might just have a season 2 NY-a-thon. or i could make my Smacked Sims have a baby :guffaw:

happy memorial day :]

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG!!!! Thank you all for the Happy Birthday messages!!! And I got the Happy Birthday e-mail from Talk CSI. You guys are so thoughtful. *hugs all her SMacked friends* You guys have a better memory of my birthday than my real life friends do.:guffaw: But that's okay. Half of them didn't know anyway. *shrugs*

I loved everyone's dreams and ideas for possible SMacked scenes. We are so desperate! We NEED someone to be in mortal danger (I guess Stella is our only option right now) even thought that is so sad of us.:lol:

Well, I didn't really get anything for my birthday. But when I got to church, my Youth Director gave me a cake!:lol: So now I have two! I took a picture of it, but I can't guarantee I'll ever post it.:p He wrote on it himself.:)

Thanks again!!!!!!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you're so welcome dear!!!!!! :D

My PC crashed a couple of hours ago and i couldn't post grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Ranma added more clips in youtube and i was SPEECHLESS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Visit her channel, overseas fans will apreciate these new vids:bolian:

Thank you Ranma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thefirthyone

And i'm so grateful because your clips gave the idea i needed for my fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My professor was talking about heart and its functions and i only could think on Smacked:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I was daydreaming!!!!!:devil: The fic i wanted just before my eyes!!!!!!!:devil:

Also i want to tell you Congratulations to all of you because we almost reached 10 000 views of our thread!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:
    I told you. This is a Smacked Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Hugs to everyone (i'll try to go back later. Now i'm studying. Tomorrow i'm going to have a big- super- examination. I need to pass it;)

Debbie:drool: (i can't help myself. You avie, Kels, it's too gorgeous:lol:

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm here, I'm here, sorry I'm late! *backtracks* It was Vave's birthday? Happy belated birthday Vave... now where was I...?

10 000 views? Seriously? Wow, who knew us SMACKers had so much power? Oh, and before I forget, I converted my cousin to SMACK... one more joins the revolution! By the way, good luck with exams Debbie!

We are desperate for SMACK ideas... I just visited the SMACK section on fanfiction.net and things are at a stalemate right now. So, who's up for a little SMACK creativity?

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to pass it and to get more time to write. I had my inspiration thinking not in a whole story but thinking about the scene i'd love to watch on CSI NY :D

Heather--> you are so lucky!!!!!!!! My mom said (meanwhile we were watching DOA for a Day) in that scene with Mac hugging The Major Lady) Wasn't his wife dead? She thought THAT WOMAN was his wife:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:
    Thanks God, she said later¿where is stella? she hasn't been much today:klingon:

I guess i needed an extra dosis of Smacked vids after that:lol:

Debbie:lol:

6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

your very welcome Vave :]

too bad my birthday was in March. it'll be awhile before i get any wishes :lol:

wellll. TECHNICALLY Mackys in mortal danger :D after all he IS still a hostage :lol:

Debbie - awww your computer crashed : [ *mumbles*dumbtechnology

:borg: please don't tell me your doing somthing with REAL hearts... as MUCH as i love Sid and everything... i hate to picture some horror scene with a real live heart :lol::rolleyes:

SMACKED REVOLUTION!!! ((pictures 300 quote/NY manip thing a few pages back :rolleyes:))

And i'm glad you like me avvie! i made it myself:eek::D:rolleyes: *giggles*

Karu - so are YOU volenteering to write us somthing juicy!!! :lol: your right. there isn't much. i have plenty of ideas, but i'm THAT much of a writer :rolleyes::p

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

wow 10 000 viewes:thumbsup: i got to say it's many SMAcked fans:p :D and that's good:D

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, maybe I oughta write something... might as well put my SMACK dreams to good use! And I'm already on summer vacation-- oh, the joys of being in university! So what better way to spend my lazy days than to add to the SMACK fiction supply?

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you will be very welcome Karu!!!!!!! once i get rid of tehse exams (today i think i was ok for me :D) and tomorrow exam (practice) and next week exam (microbiology) i will be able to rest...sort of... :D (i will know my real patients!!!!!) what are you studying at the university? I'm in Nurse School;)

Kels-->> LOL! Not like Sid. But today my professor talked about dead bodies :D :D (that's why i appreciate so much your "Allgood" pic :D LOL!

Something in my head: I have been analyzing Season 2 episodes and it seems like producers and writers wanted Don and Stella together. There are certain scenes where they are together sharing jokes, "Fiesta" moments like the hug on "All Acess" but somehow they didn't go ahead
    Now there are rumors about Flack and........ (sorry..spoilers!):eek:

I would like to ask you: would you have minded IF writers had developed that storyline???????? would you have accepted a relationship between Stella and Flack?
    I must confess Season 2 frustrated me all the way except for a few episodes. All the magic from Season 1 was almost destroyed when they decided "to cool down" (see? I'm learning English from you :D) Mac and Stella.:klingon:

I admit they look well together :eek:(I mean Flack and Stell) and under other circumstances i'd love being a shipper of them in another show. But Not here
    Actually at the beginning of this season writers seemed to play with the idea again (the 007 episode):cardie:
    and then they added Drew, and now The Red head Lady (who is annoying but she doesn't seem to be so dangerous:vulcan:) and The Major Lady (Annoying, obnoxious, unbearable:guffaw:). Unfortunately, they could hook up Mac with the last lady if they want to bother us:guffaw:

Ramdom thoughts about this very important matter;)

Debbie:bolian:

10. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

yay!!!! karu is gonna write us somthing :D

mine ends on june 6th :p so close, yet so far away :lol:

hmm what to say about this :p

1. yes flacky hugged stell on all acess. but think of how many times stell and macky hugged. and cheeks she kissed :lol: ssee? its fun being positive. i know how to turn a frown upside down :p

2. and now that you said it. Flack rumored with whom? tell me plllllleaaaaaaaasee :lol::p:D

3. your learning english? from me too? hahahhaa. me n my friend have this dictionary called the Kelauren American Dictionary. we make up A LOT of words :guffaw: whats your native languege anyways?:confused:

4. i just love how you described macs admiriers :p that made me giggle :lol:

5. i highly doubt they would hook up Red and Mac. cuz he did after all, kinda turn her down. plus he didn't really show any attraction to her OR mayor lady on Taxi. that makews me happy :]

random thoughts are good. i have random thoughts all the time ((not just about smacked n stuff)) and if i say them out loud, people think i'm stupid :D:lol:

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you everybody! Guess what! I've got $30 worth of iTunes gift cards! Whoopi! *jumps*

Flack and Stell? i actually shipped them when I first started watching cause I dunno, I hadn't warmed up to the M/S friendship and I wasn't shipping the other show's leads at the time either (and I'm still not:p). If it happened, I wouldn't be thrilled but I could deal.

I've gotta go by some songs off a iTunes! *runs off to do so*:p

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie--- I saw that episode were Mac told the Red head lady that he didn't like her:p when he told her that i was jumping up and down:D
    And then we go over to the blond chick (major lady) you got right about her she is sooo annoying, obnoxious, unbearable:lol: especially in 4.20 when she got angry on stella because she was the last person to know that reed are practically mac's son...

i wonder what would happend if we put stella and the blond chick(major lady) in a room alone?:confused::D

13. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

i imagine rambo stella would come out to play :devil: :lol:

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hahaha! And then we would all look at the mayor lady and just point and laugh because we are mean like that. Or I'm just mean like that.:lol:

It just goes to show--- ya don't mess with the greeks.;):guffaw:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie:

I don't know if i should feel relieved or worried you are not CSI writers.

God, what kind of things you could write??????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Giovi-->after watching the clips in youtube i'm not afraid of The Red Head Lady anymore. She is like a fly in your soup but nothing more dangerous like that
    But i DO NOT like Jordan at all. She is beyond i can stand. And she dared to go to Stella all arrogant "Where is Mac":scream::scream::scream::scream:
    And of course Stella doesn't like the idea of a woman pretending her man:guffaw: (where is FFJunkie?????????????? we need you here:lol:) She told Major Lady what she deserved

I guess we'll have to take a deep breath and survive to any relationship they have under the sleeve for Mac and Stell. We know someday we will have the winning hand;)

Jenn---> Rambo Stella???????:devil::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:m Ahhhhhhhh It would be so darn perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Kels--> you, my little MerriamKels Webster Dictionary!:guffaw: My mother tongue is Spanish. I'm from South America;) Yes, she shared hugs and kisses with both of them. THAT's the matter;) I don't know if i liked that storyline ...now:pMaybe in another tv show:drool:

Sorrrrrrrrrrrr, Sor where art thou??????????????????????????????? (she is MIA!:cool: ) and you MJ???????????????????????????????? And Dee?????? get your heads out of the cave:lol:

Take care all of you dear people

Debbie(you are so lucky. My winter holidays begin in July-August:eek::eek::eek:

ps: I got this clip on youtube "Cabbie Killer". And there was a scene from Personal Foul or Taxi , i really don't know, where Stell is sitting on Mac's desk when Major Lady arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did nobody mention THAT scene? That's was hilarious. Stell was "at home" in Mac's office LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.