Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Adorelo!!!!! welcome to the Smacked thread and congrats on your new job as our mod :D :D

Kellllllllssssss, you girl :D find your story and send it to me if you find it ! :D

Meg!!!! --> that's beginning it's so bittersweet!!!!!!!!! the hug is for real. I love the fact how deeply Stella was affected by hsi relationship with Peyote (LAMAO Ranma:guffaw:) It was a surprise to know producers considered to become Stella into an HIV positive. But people from CBS said "No" (it was the best i think!:rolleyes:

jenn->:guffaw: i knew it! i knew it you were going to love those scenes! the best was how Mac managed to put Drew in from of the rifle jus in time to save Stell:drool: Besides how Stell ran towards Mac despite of Drew was wounded:drool:

Lilou--> you're so right!Drew stalked Mac for a long time and he only picked Stella. It made me laugh in 4.09 when the puzzle was discovered on her SUV and she thought (as the rest of the team) the stalker picked her only because she was a way to get Mac. Yeah, right!:lol: and that scene in Admission is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!Everytime i watch that clip i think they are having a secret affair:eek::eek::eek::eek: (there were fans who laughed of our Smacked thoughts but i still think that scene meant more than we know now;)

Sor--> not only his voice changed but his face too. He looked so dissapointed when she said no:lol: i guess he doesn't know how Smacked dangerous is if they stay together under the same roof:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Vave--> i adore that scene!!!!!!! i truly enjoy how she is the only one to defy him if it is needed to make him listen the reason! Besides it's the second time she saved his relationship with Reed (the first time was when she convinced him of being in touch with Reed. It was so sweet!!!!!

Mari: loved that clip. I still think she kissed his neck instead of his cheek;) you got and avatar!!!! congratS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Ladies--> Trust! we are going to have good moments! Peterrrrrr, you better wrote best Smacked scenesever seen!:lol:

A question: Imagine the Smacked time comes.

Who is going to make the first move(kiss, hug) in their relationship???? Stell is the wildest and Mac is shy...

Debbie:drool:

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hahahahah Thanks Deb. Yeah call me dumb but I really didn't see the kiss on the cheek until I watched it again. But I seriously thought Mac was looking like he was considering it. BUT WHAT WAS UP WHEN SHE DECLINED HIS OFFER! Lol. She's so independent this girl haha. Mac was like "WHATTTTT???!?!" in his mind.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I won't call you dumb because i didn't notice until another Smacked fan talked about it lol :D:lol:
    And yessssssssssssss! nobody described it better! :D :D :D he said with his eyes "Whatttttttttttttttttttttt":guffaw:

Again...Mac is shy and he finally got strengh to propose...a room for her and she said "No":lol: Priceless his look!:lol: I must say i said "NOOOOOOOO" too:guffaw:

Debbie:lol:

4. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I was like :O WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. That would be comical if they were to share an apartment. "Mac, stop throwing your laundry all over the floor!" "Okay only if you kiss me, but I can't promise anything." LOL!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I guess she said No because she was VERY concious about what could happened between them if she said Yes.
    Mac was clueless as usual in love subjects lol! he only seemed hurt because she denied his offer. But he didn't realize how close of changing his life he was with that offering :D :

Awwwwww i'm daydreaming with some beautiful confession under the rain. It would be fantastic!

Debbie :D

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, I wish! Think someone would want to write how the confession will play out? It would make us SMACKers very happy...

7. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

happy victoria day. :) hahah i have a calender that has all the holidays including national. so for you canadians happy victoria day. :lol:

hey Adorelo :)
    they have lots of that yummy chemestry. and sexual tension :p and as much as i hate math, i make an exeption for the successfulness of the show :lol:

wow. i havn't seen those eps in AGES. maybe i'll buy them off of itunes somtime :p the only parts i remember is when peyton broke up w/ him ((that was consequnces right?)) and the lovely mr. will dailey sang for us while mr. sinese played the bass. ppht. one of my favorite scenes in s4. cuz stell loves him and she knows he needs her :p

Debbiiiieee - lol. when i find it i'll be sure to send it to you :p i need to clean my room anyways :p

thats EXACTLY what i thought! haha. when she said i'll be better off at a hotel, i was like, yes you would...but why would to want to be at a hotel when you can LIVE with MACKY! haha. but then again, for all we know, Stella was uncomfertable at the hotel so she decided to take up his offer. the writers just havn't showed us yet :p

and i say we skip the confesion and go right to the making out :lol::devil::p

Debbies Question Topic Thing: I almost think Mac might. seeing that he DID offer his spare room. BUT Stella is always the one going in the kiss. so i really don't know. but we'll stick with Mac :)

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:eek: whoa, i was gone for like less than a day (i think) and a page was filled. egads :guffaw::scream:

so yeah...

natty hey!!! T__T i missed you so much chica! I even msged you at YT... :( so to talk to ya i gotta go to the other threads? :lol: youre testin' me arent ya? :p btw... i HEART your siggy XD me wub penguins..

debbie LOL i guess i am. :p can't stay away from here really. this is the only thread i check everyday...

ooh modie adorelo hello hello! congrats on the mod position! ;) a SMacker too? yayness :D

vave yeah, she did gave hi this sweet concered smile when she was leaving with mac and macky was staring back at her... sorta like saying... something in between of "thank you" and "aw... where are ya goin'?" :guffaw::p that's just me.

oh man, the classic room offer :lol: i was really surprised that Macky offered his "extra room that-could-be-his-own-room-who-knows?:p" ya could see he was confused and well, he didnt expect that "snoring" answer from her. aw macky... *pats* you'll get your chance when she'll say yes. *gg*

hmm... the Drew thing. I LOVED the part where they were apart (he was in Chicago) and the phone thing? where the call was being all screwy and they were like saying "mac! are ya there?" im like, Stupid signal! but it was cute. they sounded like they were desperate in hearing each other's voice. :guffaw:;)

about the who will make the "first move"?
    -i always thought it would be stella since she is the open one and kisses him alot (lol).. but then again, Macky shows his caring/emotional side to her and hugs her all the time... so it might be Macky. he's startin' to be all open and such. it would be cute if he shocked her with a confession :p

9. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Hey, mj!! Good to be back, girl! *hugs* :D
    And good you guys didn't take me to the airlock (points to sig banner) for my "non-family"-comment! :lol: It's always nice to be in the SMACK thread... it's the friendliest ship thread *I* know.

Wow, two days off and almost too hard to keep on track. So I do short stops:

- I totally LOVED the scene in 4x16 where Mac came into her appartement and took her in his arms right away. The casualty she answered the situation with that kiss on his cheek just made my heart jump. I know why the writers made her deny the room, soap opera and stuff... :rolleyes:, but I totally loved the fact that they made Mac ASK her to move in with him! *sigh* Will come back to that later... :devil:
    - The scene with Reed in 4x20 was pretty intense and I loved how much Mac made *her* feel secure when he took over.
    - Opener in 4x18, I was really amazed by that smile Stella threw towards Mac. I was thinking about it (after watching it the 4586th time!! Gosh, I seriously have to get a life!! :rolleyes::devil::guffaw:) and I have to say, that Mac was the one who looked away. So my theory about this changed a little... there isn't anything in the bushes yet, but they are close to it. Mac revealed himself with that offer in 4x16 and she denied him (for the wrong reasons, as we all know!!! :devil::devil::devil:). Since then he might be a bit reluctant on showing his affection because of that. Stella giving him this rather striking smile maybe just embarrassed him cause she was just getting onto him with that. Averting his eyes sent the wrong signal to her as well, so she looked rather depressed to the side, cause she didn't get her smile back - so to speak. Still, I have to say, I'd still LOVED the theory of them actually taking it to bed... ahm... taking it to the next step behind the scenes. :devil::evil::devil:

Yeah, totally! I totally second that! And as sb else said: Drew got the real point with picking her: SHE is Mac's real love, not stupid P. (Apparently, I agree with a psycho... :wtf: what does that say about me???? :guffaw:)

Gosh, mj!!! I TOTALLY love your thoughts on this one. I always thought myself she'd be the one doing the first move, but eventually, I also think, it might be Mac indeed opening about it. Gosh, I have fanfic material in my head, but no talent to let it flow out over my hand. :wtf: What can you do... ?:rolleyes:

Oh, and for anyone in this thread... just call me Dee. :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu!!!!->> Add me to your begs! I want the confession scene!
    These 2 pics are not from Smackdoom but it could help to whoever decides to give us tis scene (*cough Cate,*cough Sor are you there????? :D :D :D )
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Lluvia/4d.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Lluvia/5.jpg

Happy Victoria Day to my fellows Canadians! (thank you Kells :D I guess i should clean too but it's funnier to keep me in front of this screen reading you gals LOL!

Kells--> Nope, that lovely episode with Will Dayley is Time's up with the "dear John" letter at the end. I love that scene because Stella almost seems too be singing in that part when the songs says "I'll be there when you rise". OMG she was there and she understood him so well!!!! she knew he was in pain and she was there to help him as she did 7 years ago with Claire!!!!!!!!! Among all women in the world she deserves Mac more than anyone else because she was there always for him!!!!!!!!!!. Consequences is an episode from S3 where Stell feels she is being stalked. At the beginning she calls Mac and she tells what she feels (they are in a bar and Stella is in her day off). Mac is worried. He said he was going to send a unit. And Stella says is not necessary. But Mac made her promise to call him anytime. Later Stella and Mac caught the stalker who is not anybody else than Reed!!!! our beloved Reed! and he said he stalked Stella because he thought she was his mum! Love that guy lol

MJ! lol! i was away ten minutes and the page was full LOL!!!! :D :D

Dee!--> LOLOL! loved your comments! i didn't think Mac could be reluctant.You gave me a new perspective on that subject.
    I don't know if it was because of Melina's smile but i had that feeling they were hidding something from the rest. It would be so amazing, incredible and unique!!!!!!!!!! Because i watch their scene over and over again and the closeness they share now they didn't have before. I mean, they always have been the closest friends but they look now closer than ever!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the finale bring new Smacked scenes considering how pissy Stella looked after she knew Mac was inside :D

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Ooo! Ooo! The whole first move thing! Well, Stella is always giving him kisses on the cheek, so it might make sense she would. But she probably would take in to consideration that since Mac is the boss, that he might not take the way she hoped he would. I totally see Mac making the first move. Since Stell always gives kisses on the cheek, I'm sure the writers would have him give the actual kiss. I wouldn't say he was shy, he just doesn't make any moves until he is sure of them. We saw how he was with Peyton, in that 'Silent Nights' eipsode (as much as you all want to deny it) he wanted to make that relationship work. Now replace Peyton with Stella, and you get what I mean.;)

I can see them somewhere, (my favorite is the roof top) talking and Stella is ranting on how, I dunno, about something and she's laughing but is angry at the same time and Mac just finds it so adorable about she is mad but is giggling at the same time and just decides to kss her! Now that, my minions, is squee worthy.:):lol: Gotta go! Bones is on!

12. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

aahhh. thats right. i remember i missed that one cuz i had to go in the thread and ask who Reed was :lol: i spose i should catch up on my eppies. :eek:

phht Dee, your not the only one :p i have no life. i walk around in the cemetary wearing my CSI NY shirt that i made my friend get me when she went to New York :lol: but seriously, not too much the cemetary, i live kinda sorta by one and i walk around there when i have nothing better to do :p ((that was for those of you who read that and were like, holy cow shes a freak)) :p

and yes. they have been quite friendly to me as well, but i've only been here a week :guffaw: ((i'm just kidding!))

Vave- that would be an ADORABLE scene :p

i still think a confession isn't necesary :lol: i'd like to see perhaps in the locker room while no one was at the lab? *giggle*

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

LOL! Mac being reluctant! Hard to imagine indeed! Though possible! :wtf: :lol: I am still totally open for that hiding theory! :devil::evil::devil: Infact, it would be my fav theory!! Happy Victoria Day to you, too, though I have no frakkin idea on what you might gonna celebrate today. :wtf: I am from Europe, sorry... :lol:

Yeahyeahyeah! Me too! Me too!!! I would bet on a kiss, a stolen one on the mouth. Like that:

After finally being freed (sp?), Stella runs towards Mac with open arms. They hug really intensively and Stella whispers: Are you okay Mac? But before Mac loses the hug to look into her eyes and to answer that question, he already feels her lips pressed on his. Struck with surprise, he eventually gives in, right before Stella breaks the kiss and looks a Mac in shock: I am sorry... Mac replied: Nothing to be sorry about! grabbing her for another...
    Okay, okay, I got carried away here... :drool: :devil: :guffaw:But yeah, I am really looking forward to the final!!! :D :devil:

Awe, Vave!! I totally agree with you! This so rocks! Being on the roof top and him finally deciding to kiss her... *sigh*... that would be just the greatest scene EVER!!! :drool: :thumbsup:

ETA:
    ROTFL!!! :lol: :guffaw: I just read that comment on your walkin in your CSI NY shirt (!) around the cementry (!!) and I literally broke together!! LOL!!! Cause I was in fact SEEING you walking around there dressed with merchandise!! :guffaw: The relativization in the end didn't really help me to stop my laughing flash!! BEST.COMMENT.EVER on this board!! :guffaw: Thanks for this hillarious line! That just goes into my all time top ten! :lol:

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Locker Room!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG i can see them!!!!:eek: Because i remember 1.02 where Stell goes to shower in the CSI lab and Mac noticed she was wet:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I say again i want a shower love scene:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (thsi wild, wild wild CSI imagination:lol:

Vave--> please tell me any place where i can read comments on Bones episodes. I'm dying here! I want to know about House too but i ve already have my special place where to find comment in livejournal:thumbsup:

Debbie:bolian:

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey Deb, go to the general section and there is a thread all about bones! I would love to talk to you about Bones!

Mac and Stella in the showers at the locker room?? Is it just me or did it get REALLY hot in here??? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.