MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Ooops, sorry I wasn't clear. The first part (as in the one in the bedroom) :D

Feenx! You are so getting me into trouble! I've got a unit exam and a report to do due on Saturday and those pics are *begging* to be stared at! :lol:

Man, if there was a way I could've sneaked in that hallway.

Well they weren't talking much :rolleyes:, but it was interrupted by Mac's phone or pager so he had to go. Then Peyton's paged also. See not much talking wait we did find out Mac makes a killer cheeseburger. :D

Mac makes a killer cheeseburger! :D hehe.

haha, they weren't talking much! lmao.. thats one way to describe it Feen.

She must trust him enough to show her pager to him.

thanks for answering the question guys...
I dunno if I like her to stay...or go(a K.Clarkson song is now stuck on my head) maybe yes maybe no..lol...it rhymes! :lol:

Your welcome. How do you guys think Peyton
and Mac met??? And do you think she has
some deep dark secret, like Lindsay?

her deep dark secret is Mac. they're sercretly dating you guys, you know how cool that is?

i hope she stays, her accent makes me happy, and she makes Mac happy. and a happy Mac makes me a happy kitty :3

I'll ship with you guys.

-x-liv

I say they meet like in a case like a long time ago, for him to know she left to and to know when she was coming back. (even though we don't really know how long she's been back or gone) But... I say she might have a secret, but I'm not sure if its like something like Linds got.

FrostBite said:
her deep dark secret is Mac. they're sercretly dating you guys, you know how cool that is?

i hope she stays, her accent makes me happy, and she makes Mac happy. and a happy Mac makes me a happy kitty :3

I'll ship with you guys.
-x-liv
yay, more people. :lol: Mac's her big secret, i don't know if they met on a case cause i remember he or she said something that "evetually would work together" so last weeks episode was the first time they work on the same case.
And yes a happy Mac makes everyone happy :D

I don't exactly ship them...I belong in another folder... but I really find them interesting..if they'll last or not... that secret thingy might be true...

Thought I'd bump up this thread since it's slipped to the 4th page!! Mac and Peyton had some good scenes last night and I thought somebody might be looking for this thread.

*sighs*
yes, they are cute...
and they're happy...
I may be a SMacked shipper but if i see them(specially mac) happy, Im fine with that...
whatever hate trials I do, I still find them so cute...argh!
Peyton had me... my co-shippers from the other side are gonna come and get me for that... :(
who could resist the cuteness of last night's eppy! I mean seriously...

Well wasn't that nice of you, Modie *hands you a cookie*

I think they had a really cute scene togethers last night, don't worry mj. If your going down. I think I'm going with. I can't help it. Its my whole Mac!Whoreness. Leave me alone. I still blame Feen. Nuff said.

Guess we'd all be dragged down :lol:

Yeah, Peyton has grown on me somewhat (even though I've only seen two eps with her though the number of times I've seen both eps is another matter ;) )

I can't *wait* to see the latest ep! Anything with Mac not being a boss is a plus for me.

And yay! on the Macwhoreness :devil:

Last night I used peyton's pic in my YM siggy(my status was Peyton's with Mac now what about stella?) and all of my fellow SMacked fans said -what the heck? I said, okay! okay! I changed it into a pic where peyton and mac's faces were so close (I think its also here on the forum) and the status was now is this the end of Smacked?!- I got a lot of nagging and screaming about that... :lol: I can't help it they are cute... but of course I have my main ship... :p multishipping has now reached a new level... lol somebody SMack me... :p

Macwhoreness... :lol: :devil:

i love them together they are so cute. they really seem to love the other one. and of course the way she celebrated his birthday that was the sweetest thing ever. i love claire forlani's caracter and i wish we'd see her more often. i'm at least hoping she gonna show up here and there till the end of the season. and i'm wondering what Mac wished for.

Back