MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

He looks so happy, in the first pic he can't keep his eyes off of her ;) I wonder
if the'll have more scenes like that in the
later episodes?

Aww. Nice pics, feenx! I confess, I didn't get any work done when the caps first came out. Was staring and gaping at the shots of the first and last scene :devil:

Oh, btw, can anyone tell me what they were talking about in the first part? I got the last part covered; a friend transcribed the last scene word for word (heh) but she's gonna be pretty busy the next few weeks, so. Pretty please? :)

In the first scene in the show or the first pic that i posted??? that you need explaning on.

I gotta admit. that last pic made me go aww. I'm gonna kill you, Feen. I hope you know that.

The first part, what first part Ran? The apartment scene (lucky woman) or the ending scene?

iheartnickcath said:
I gotta admit. that last pic made me go aww. I'm gonna kill you, Feen. I hope you know that.
what did i do??? :( :rolleyes:

The first part, what first part Ran? The apartment scene (lucky woman) or the ending scene?
In the first scene their evening was interupted, cause both had to go to work. Peyton is lucky.

probably because Lynn's a Smacked shipper, like me, and you made her go aww over a Peyton pic lol. You didn't do anything technically wrong as per board rules or anything, though. *hugs Lynn* it's okay, you're still good :)

Yup, what Mel said. You made me go aww over a Peyton pic. Evil person you.

*hugs melly back*

Yup, she's lucky, for now. what? Until I steal him back!

:lol: Hey i didn't like Peyton at first,
but damn that episode changed everything.

I expected to hate her, but damn her! She looked cute in that episode!.. and then you had to make me go aww over pictures.. I blame both of you, and I blame both of you if I add this to my list of ships.

aw those are soo cute.... :p I can't believe I said that... :eek: well, mac looks happy... I think... :confused: but...
isn't she going to be gone after a few eppies? or this is only a rumor?

I was expecting to want to throw things at the screen, to yell "Mac, you stupid blighter, ask Stella on a date!"

Instead, I rather liked Peyton. She's clever and she's kind of snarky, which I like. Also, her accent is adorable, and Flack poking fun at her about her pronounciation of vitamins was adorable. (Everyone else calls her Dr. Driscoll but Flack calls her Peyton...hm.)

Mac looks really happy with her.

I heard she's only going to be in 4 episodes :( but the producers arent sure. It all depends on the audience respones to her character.

*bites lip* I will not say aww to those pictures, I will not. Oh crap. Awwwwwwwwwww. Feen!

I have a feeling she'll be sticking around though

I hope so! I really like Peyton! She's really pretty, and she and Mac are cute.

Back