MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Reebs Good for you on catching NY. Proud of you. ;)

Yeah, I agree. I saw something about her knowing Sheldon {and them} already, so...yeah, they had to work together.

Wait a minute? Pick you? hahah, wrong ra!.. You mean pick me, which he did. Peyton's his toy. lol.

2. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I just rewatched the ending of Silent Night and there is something about Mac's hands on Peyton's hair that is just incredibly sexy. That is a melty scene.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^Tru dat. But I'm afraid I'm biased. I'd find Mac sexy if he was hanging curtains.

I think my favorite scene of them together would be the whole ending of MSTB. Some found it cheesy but I dunno, I can't help but squee at their exchange --- "Big spender" :D

And that scene outside the building in Raising Shane. Now that was powerful stuff. I love how Peyton gutted their relationship to the bone and not go into hysterics.

4. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

^Yes, yes to both of those scenes.
    Mac and his "I just want to talk" - sorry, time for talk was past.

I'm hoping for a good squee scene in at least one of these last episodes.

I sorta can't believe I just typed squee.

Anyway, I do want a really good gooey mushy love scene - yes corny, but hey, Mac's had a hard 5 (well, 4 if you believe that he and Peyton have been dating for awhile)
    years and as long as Claire and Gary can pull it off so that it doesn't make me cringe(which they can, they've proven that already), romance is good.

5. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

OMG...I can't believe I used to hate these two together, but now I love them. Just watched a clip of Silent Night, and they are now my favorite couple. They are so fn adorable. I loved the scene where they're in the morgue and he hugs her. Squees with delight. I can't wait until new episodes. I missed over half of the episodes this season because I hated Mac/Peyton at first. How idiotic is that? I should've given them a chance. ::Sobs::

I'm about to write a fanfiction for them. I'll post it probably by Wednesday.

6. CathStokes

I figured I would've hated them at first too, but it was strange, I didn't hate them. I mostly thought that lucky bitch! I don't hate Peyton. I mean this ship screws up my Smacked, but Peyton's a good woman.

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I didnt like the idea when I was reading about it but then I saw it was Claire Forlani playing her. I only see 3.02 and 3.11 but their interaction is incredible and they look so hot together. I really hope they keep her around

8. Aaralyn_J

I made a wallpaper for Mac/Peyton. Here's the link: Mac/Peyton WP. Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a little bit of Peyton's back story. I'm writing a fanfiction and I don't want to screw it up by my lack of knowledge about her backstory.

OMG...I was so happy! I finally saw MSTB(I watched it on Innertube) and it was so cute. I loved the cupcake and the candle thing. That's just so adorable.

9. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Aaralyn - nice wallpaper!
    Back story - she used to work in the ME's office with Sheldon. She and Mac did work on cases together - there was chemistry between the two, but they didn't pursue it. She went to Columbia Univ. to teach. While Peyton was in the private sector, she and Mac had a "chance encounter" and began dating about a year ago. At the beginning of this season (People With Money), Peyton has just come back to the ME's office and Mac and she start dealing with dating and working together.

10. Aaralyn_J

Thanks for the backstory and the compliment macpeyfan.

I made another wallpaper. No I'm not obsessed :rolleyes:. HEre's the link: Mac/Peyton WP

Anyhow, I missed Silent Night last night. Mad about that. Oh well, I can watch it on innertube at least. I've only gotten to watch the ending scene, but that got me hooked. I've already told my mom the minute season 3 comes out on DVD, I'm buying it. Just so I can rewatch all the Mac/Peyton scenes.

I hope they keep Peyton around. I love Peyton.

PS I watched the promo for What Schemes may come and
    And if the promo is any indication, we'll be getting some cute Mac and Peyton scenes. Considering the fact that she gets slammed into a car and the body gets stolen, I'd say we better get some.

11. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Yeah, I hate to admit how often I have watched the promo - ya just know that Mac running through the building is to get to Peyton.

Gaaa, I just hope they keep Peyton on the show. I like her and I like Mac when he's with her.

Your new wallpaper is nice too!

12. Aaralyn_J

Don't feel bad. I've probably watched it as many times as you have. Maybe more. :lol:
    I feel bad for Peyton though. That's gotta hurt. Ouch. Well, Mac can kiss it and make it better. I hope they make Claire Forlani a regular cast member next season. She fits in so well. I love Peyton.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Yes you, do get that. ;)

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Ooooh. Can't wait for April 11 then.

Will she be appearing in the finale? I'm curious as to what will happen to their relationship next season. Since Claire's somewhat of a star, scheduling will probably be not that smooth.

But yeah.

*runs off to watch the promo

*runs back to add:

Oh, my! Mac running to go to her. Eeeeeeeeeeeh! It's freaking up my OTP but I just love Mac too much to begrudge him anything, hahahah.

Edited to add spoiler code box

15. CathStokes

wheres this promo?

I'm curious to to see how it all goes down and all. Its exciting. Will they, won't they?

Freaky carcrash and body gets stolen? Bloody hell!

You got me excited :D