Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

We got Melty last night. I love how naturally cute and expressive Mac and Lindsay are with each other. I felt sad for Mac when he read that farewell letter from Peyton. I wished Lindsay would have a convo with him, and she showed up at the club to watch him play and cheer him on.
    Hopefully next episode, we get a scene where she gives her sentiment towards Mac about Peyton.

2. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

Damn. Just when I thought I would be okay waiting for season 4 to air, they go and get some scenes together. Not that I'm complaining, it just makes the wait harder.

At least now Peyton is gone there is one less obstacle to MeLty goodness. Now we just have to figure out what to do with Danny.

Loving the pictures earlier in the thread. I'm really liking Lindsay's new hair.

3. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

We just have to wait and see.

4. MacsLilDevil

5. madamexbrittany

madamexbrittany Civilian

Hi, everybody! I'm a bit of lurker (well, a bit is a BIG understatment but....).
    I'm a HUGE fan of MeLty- Mac Taylor is 19 million different kinds of sexy and I just love little cute Lindsay.
    Too perfect.
    I'm a big fan of S2 - oh the goodness - and I'm tuned into S4 and praying for something amazing! Even though the season is leaving me with out my MeLty moments- it sure is interesting season!

Anyway- I just wanted to join and say 'hey'. So, hey!

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

MeLty means Mac and Lindsay or am I totally wrong. I like seeing Mac with Lindsay, they kind of look cute together. Lindsay is my favorite character in CSI NY and I like Mac.

7. MacsLilDevil

Nope you are so right! For me, Lindsay seems to balance Mac out!

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

YAY! Finally, a MeLty fanbase! lol. It's like the Fort for Nick/Greg. We need a name. I propose The Look-Out Post. lol, JK.

I'm Katlynn. Or, you may call me Lynn, Katie, Katt, Kate, or any combination. (My grandpa calls me Kate-KattBut, what ever you do, do NOT call me katie-bug. that gets on my last nerve!

I am so not on the fence. I used to be on the other side - a D/L shipper, but I gave up after a season of nothing. And, by the time they did something, it was too late, I'd moved on. Now, I was on the fence for a little while, but I quicky jumped off of it, when a couple of mad D/L junkyard gods barked at me to get on one side or ther other. I took to MeLty side. :lol:

No offence to any D/L shippers, that was just a mediphor. :guffaw:

But, bassed on the recent preview, it's all but hopeless. D/L mania has taken over. And it so looked like they where hinting at it for a while there. Ah, well, i stand by my 'ship.

-Lynn

9. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I know. Mac and Lindsay are, like, made for each other. Hm...I think the writters must have made them have two totally compatable personality, without even realizing it. I mean, to me, the D/L relationship is a kind of a sefl-destructive one. You know?

-Lynn

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok who watched it? It was quite lovely for us. Did you hear the concern he had for Lindsay. Didn't want her to go into the trunk of the car. The way he helped her get out. Did I make up the look he gave when she said how sorry she was for getting together with someone she works with. Then Mac turned down his former co-worker. And well we know she's single now too. Maybe he can help Lindsay get over "stupid" Danny.
    What do you guys think?

11. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

i saw it and i loved that scene i was great

12. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Well we got our Melty goodness last night, a Melty centric episode! I love how their heads come together when surveying the cases. I have noticed they have been bringing the Melty element back in doses. Bring on more Melty. They shine together.

13. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

hey guys i saw last night's episode and i loved all the Mac/Lindsay scenes but did anybody see the Previews from next weeks OMG does something happen to Lindsay does anybody know any spoilers

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well by now can I say you probably have seen the episode. They sort of worked together on getting Mac's son back. You could tell Lindsay felt bad about that happening to him.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Just giving the thread a bump. I watched 'Cool Hunter' yesterday, and Mac and Lindsay worked together. The chemistry between them was great. It's been so long since they worked a case together, just the two of them. Here's a pic to show just how great they look together -

[​IMG]

Scenes like this bring out great aspects of both characters. I always found Lindsay much more likeable as a character when she's working with people other than Danny (they were okay before D/L started, but now when they work together it's often all about D/L), and she and Mac especially have a fantastic chemistry. They remind me in a way of Grissom and Sara from Vegas, not just because he's her boss, but because they both seem to really enjoy the science part of their jobs, and the scenes where they're going over evidence together (like in the pic above) with Mac providing guidance and Lindsay adding a bit of quirkiness with odd facts here and there just spark with chemistry.

And, D/L didn't, and won't work out, IMO. They slept together, and then it was all confusion and misunderstanding and hurt feelings. But Mac and Lindsay have the same great chemistry they always had.:)

Pic from CSI Caps.