Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Mac and Lindsay are so in sync with each other. They don't miss a beat. When are they going to realize that the other thing, (you know what thing) is not working and its a drag on the show. Mac and Lindsay are always in touch with each other, without having to say so much. You don't come across that magic often. Give us Mac and Lindsay scenes!!

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

They had one last night but it was too short. But it's only been one episode into the new season. So I still have lots of hope for more. And now that Anna has recovered from having her baby I hope they give her a few action scenes with Mac. ;)

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So what did everyone think of the little scene between Mac, Stella and Lindsay? I like it better when she shows him some thing physical but at least TPTB are thinking about it. ;)

4. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Hey guys....sorry I've been away for so long. How you guys liking the new season of New York? Maybe we'll somemore Lindsay and Mac scenes.

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I enjoyed the Melty scenes. Notice how Lindsay sparkles when she's in scenes with Mac. And Mac finds it a delight to tease her. Why won't the TPTB see what Melty brings to the table.

I will settle for more Melty scenes and hoping TPTB get their heads straight and see the shining presence Melty would be together.

6. MacsLilDevil

Well look how long it took TPTB to get Gris and Sara together. Maybe this season or next they get Mac and lindsay together.

7. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

That's a possibility in comparison with GSR. But with GSR they did play the undertones of them denying their feelings. So I hope that they take Mac and Lindsay towards that direction. The other thing is not working. For real.
    When Melty are on, the show just lightens up overall.

8. MacsLilDevil

You have a point there Kiane! :cool:

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Can't you just see Mac and Lindsay as proud parents of a baby boy or girl, with her maternal and his paternal instincts towards children. :D

10. MacsLilDevil

Aww! That would so sweet! ;)

11. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Hey guys! Been gone for a while, but here again. So they had a scene together? Could someone please fill me in, because I won't see the episodes in a long, long time.

12. MacsLilDevil

Sini the only scene I really saw Mac and Lindsay together in was the eppie The Deep!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

14. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Thank you for the pictures :) When I have time I'll make something out of them. Not the best scenes ever, but I'll take anything! Well, the season's only starting now, so...

15. MacsLilDevil

Great Pics! Mac and Lindsay are certainly getting more screen time this season!