Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

nattybatty55, this is the Mac/Lindsay thread. Danny/Lindsay cannot be discussed in here unless it relates to Mac/Lindsay.

Also, it is considered spamming when you go from thread to thread asking the same question over and over. I believe your question has been answered in several different threads (I answered one in the spoiler thread).

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think the fact that Mac knows, could really help them out in the end, because she doesn't have to hide her secret or what happened, he knows...Maybe that'll help them get closer when she comes back.

3. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^true dat :D

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me?!?!?!? danny going to montana, that is really super stupid, i havent watched ny as much as most of you have, but i totally dont see that in him, i really cant stand the whole D/L thing, no offense to anyone who does, but the idea of him going to montana ticks me off, thats so weird, mac is the one that knows all about it and as her boss should be the one to help his csi out, i cant exactly see mac going to montana, but i think it better fits all that is going on, if i had to choose between danny and no one, i would definitly say that no one should go to montana and we deal with the fall out and all when she gets back and mac is there to help her out

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Agree with you too CSI_Grissom. I have to really wonder what TPTB are thinking right now. But if this gets Danny out of the picture later than I'm all for it. But I think she should really be handling this with Mac. Even if its just because he is her boss. But I think more because he understands and has more experience dealing with things like this. He was a marine so he understands seeing friends die. He could really comfort her. ;)

5. CathStokes

Exactly! I agree with you. He could really be the one to comfort her. I have to wonder what their plotting with this storyline too.

haha, I'm sure Modie will appreciate that post :D .. but I agree, I don't get why Danny's going, It really should be Mac as her boss and something more, to go to Montana for support

6. CSI_Grissom

ok so im a loser, but i cannot get over how beautiful that hug we got was, i mean it was wonderful i nearly had a heart attack

so i was watching it a few times over(yes im a double loser, i recorded it hoping wed get some ML and we did, so for once it paid off) and i took some notes that i figured id share with y'all

so here it goes

1. after hugging stella linds looks down like she feels a little awkward cause shes not sure if it would be ok for her to hug her boss, who she likes, she might be a little scared that she shouldnt and if she did it would show that she likes him and she doesnt want anyone to know

2. fortunately mac starts the hug by pulling her into him and so then she knows its ok

3. you can hear mac patting her on the back cause he doesnt want it to look like its too much of a "i just wanna hold you" he wants to make sure it looks more like "its gonna be ok" cause he doesnt want people knowing either because linds is his csi, so its not really looked kindly upon

4. Mac turns his head into hers to get one last smell of her before he says goodbye for awhile, its really hard to see, but if you notice it, it is so cute

5. as they end the hug he gives her one final squeeze like he doesnt wanna let go, and they were holding each other really tight

6. i could tell they were holding each other really tight because as she pulls away her chin is lifted up which means she had her chin on his shoulder and she was resting her head on his shoulder area, because she did this she could get closer to him because if you rest your shoulder than you have to distance yourself a little bit otherwise you will suffocate, so she wanted to feel his warmth and strength as much as possible

7. oh ya, last thing, i timed it, the hug with stella was 2 seconds, the hug with mac was 5 seconds, im not even joking

:lol: i realize its a little sad i just said so much about something that only lasted 5 seconds, but hey, when you get the writers of csi stuff going, they give you so little, so i guess we gotta use what we got ;)

7. CathStokes

You're not a loser, You're a dork. total difference :D

You're confusing me w/the number thing though.

1) Completely agree with that.

2) He hugs nice. :D

3) You can hear him patting her back?? But I agree.

4) Do you gots a cap of it?

5 & 6) aww.. so cutes. its a cute ness thing.

Last one) Okay you TIMED this hug?? ...

..Its weird you know these things, but yet great in a shippy form :D
    4)

8. CSI_Grissom

^^ :lol: you crack me up ;)

ok sorry about the number thing, i guess i am a dork :) i went in and added something once i had already numbered the list and then forgot to renumber the other ones so it would make sense(for those of you who read this, i went back and changed it so most of you wont know what im talking about)

and about the timing thing, all i did was count like "one thousand one, one thousand two........" so its not like i got them timed down to the nanosecond ;)

and about the hearing thing, its a little hard to miss, but then again i turn it up crazy loud so i can catch stuff like that, :lol: sorry if that makes me extra dorky

these are the caps i could find, the last one is kinda the moment when he turns his head into hers, at first this head is faced straight forward, then it tilts toward her, well there you go, if anyone else can find some more, please post

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/CSI_Grissom/TV%20PICS/NY3-14ML.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/CSI_Grissom/TV%20PICS/NY3-14ML2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/CSI_Grissom/TV%20PICS/NY3-14ML3.jpg

9. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Mac, you sly dog, smelling Lindsay's hair when she was giving you her goodbye hug! (what's it like, tell me please, I promise that I won't tell Messer!)

Although I might tell Flack, if he takes me out for drinks...

Anyway. The hug was nice. Lindsay seldom has any physical contact with anyone on the show, except from Danny. (Ew.) So it was nice to see her hug both Mac and Stella, although the Mac/Lindsay hug was more pleasing for obvious reasons. :)

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok but in that last pic the question should be where is Mac's other hand? (on him or on her) CSI_Grissom thanks for the pics by the way. And don't worry we are all kind of dorky here! ;)

11. CathStokes

yeah CSI_G you know we're all dorky together. ;)

and thank you much for the pics, very cutenss.

(whacks sp) Yeah you would tell Messer, and yeah you'd totally tell Flack.

as for the hand in question.. I'm thinking ass.

12. CSI_Grissom

ok, well sorry for my absense, but since linds left im not watching NY anymore cause im super busy and i really only started watching NY cause she showed up, which kinda turned into mac/linds, but i still cant really watch the show without her

i think that she brings so much to the show, and without her, it kinda seems flat to me because i dont really like the other characters(besides mac of course) very much, no offense to anyone who loves them

:lol: anyways i said all that stuff to get to this, i wont know if anything MeLty pops up in the eps, or when she is coming back/someone goes to vist her so i need you guys to keep me posted, then ill come back in full force when lindsay does

so, anything happen since she left, and does anyone know when its planned for her to come back?

thanks for anything, im outta here

P.S. well i couldnt forget to say good luck y'all, linds will be back , eventually, last i heard anyways, its a rumor, could happen, maybe not in a milliong years, :lol: ok maybe a little over board with that last one, i have faith TPTB will keep this ship going cause there is way too much chemistry going on between them for it to just be dropped, toodles my noodles :D

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

14. CathStokes

ep 18 or 19, when she's coming back, isn't it?

but we'll let you know if we see or hear anything, though and we'll miss you around here :D

I don't think they'll just drop this ship though.

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I don't think she is coming back fully in episode 18. I think it's more of she is on the phone talking kind of thing. Besides we had the hug who knows what he will do when she comes back. ;)