Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I've only been able to find stuff at fanfiction and sometimes at people's live journal's. But I have seen a few at CSI Forensics You still might get some repeats. ;)

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love it when you Smile
    [​IMG]

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I know we heard a while back that Lindsay was going to say something to Mac in Episode 12 but since that didn't happen. Do you think before she leaves that Mac will talk to her about it? Since Lindsay isn't the type to bring it up first.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You're really in the picture mood aren't you? But I love pictures. Its what draws me in, mostly.

I thought for sure they was going to talk, but I hope before she leaves, she's able to talk to him, she'll have to talk to him about something, considering he is the boss..

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^It's ok guys...that doesn't have to be in a spoiler box. Episode 12 has already aired and the rest is just speculation.

To answer your question. I'm thinking there would have to be a Mac/Lindsay scene in ep 14. How can she leave without telling Mac? I'm hoping there is a scene and we find out more stuff about her past.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm always in a picture mood it helps.

Yeah I would think she would have to talk to Mac. Especially since we know she is going to be gone for awhile. If it was just a couple of days off then I could say no she wouldn't have to. ;)

7. CathStokes

Thanks Modie! :)

I love your picture moods, CW8, You're awesome with that stuff.

Wouldn't she have to tell him she's leaving or will we only get hints at it?

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Since he is the boss I would say she would have to tell him why especially since its more than a few days. If we get any hints it would have to be in this next episode. ;) Thanks CathStokes! Pics never hurt. ;)

9. CathStokes

Hints to talk. Which would be all, hearsay or Mac saying he's done spoke to her. But I would like to see him *actually* talking to her.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Gee CathStokes your asking for a lot. :lol: And by the looks of the programming schedule we will be waiting a while. Episode 14 isn't to be aired until Jan.24th. That's like forever! :lol:

(feeling silly)

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Did they change it again??? :confused: As of last night, the Futon Critic shows it airing on January 31st.

12. CathStokes

CW8 deny it all you want, but you know you want the same thing. :lol:

They love to change things, evil bastards.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I have no idea what the hell is going on with the schedule. Of course I do CathStrokes! ;)

** Shh I didn't say that**

14. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Episode 12 is indeed airing on the 24th of January. I know this because it airs on the same day as the new episode of Bones. And I've been looking forward to that new episode since forever. Yes.

Random Question: Hypothetically, Lindsay and Mac are in a relationship. Say a year. If Lindsay left Mac, would he go after her, try to win her back? Or would he retreat back into Detective Taylor and just let her go?

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think he would retreat at first. He isn't one for quick movements in a relationship it seems. But once he realized how much he missed her then I can see him going all out to get her back.