Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread, mrsjrewing.
Same goes for me. Welcome to the thread, mrsjrewing. If you ever wanna discuss the man that plays Mac, Gary Sinise, just drop in to the Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!" thread. We'd be happy to have you there also.

Now about this latest episode of CSI: NY, Mac and screencaps. I would LOVE a screencap of Mac's reaction when Danny asked him what he thought of the name Kurt.

I don't know how to do screencaps. I know how to do a Google image search and save any good pics I find during that search. Just right click on the pic then right click save picture as... then give the pic a title then hit save. But I don't know how to do screencaps. :( Sad to say but true.

Welcome to the thread mrsjrewing. Have a great time here.
Fruitbat, thanks for the promo pics. :devil::devil::devil:
Carolyn, let me see what I can do for you with that particular pic. :drool::drool::drool: I'll get back here ASAP. :lol:

And back I am, I assume that you mean one these two pics, Carolyn :drool::drool::drool:

NVE00078-1.png
NVE00082-1.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, Fruitbat. Love the one of Mac with his kit.

Good Heavens MacsLady you nearly gave me a heart attack and sent my blood pressure shooting through the roof, I though you said you liked the pic with Mac with his kit...OFF!!!!! :devil: Guess I am the one needing glasses!!!.:lol:

mrsjrewing Welcome to the thread, please try and keep yourself cool as it seems to get rather hot and steamy in here!! :drool::drool:

CSISenna thank you for such a sweet pic of Mac he looks so lovely, just want to pinch those sweet cheeks! ;):drool:

i love this thread:drool: lol and i love gary as mac he is such a good actor and looks AMAZING for his age. ;)

I bet it can get hot in here. He is such and amazing man as is the man who plays him. But still Mac leads the way for me because with every episodes he does something sexy that makes me wish I would have him more and more.

Thanks for the pics, Fruitbat. Love the one of Mac with his kit.

Good Heavens MacsLady you nearly gave me a heart attack and sent my blood pressure shooting through the roof, I though you said you liked the pic with Mac with his kit...OFF!!!!! :devil: Guess I am the one needing glasses!!!.:lol:

mrsjrewing Welcome to the thread, please try and keep yourself cool as it seems to get rather hot and steamy in here!! :drool::drool:

CSISenna thank you for such a sweet pic of Mac he looks so lovely, just want to pinch those sweet cheeks! ;):drool:
Mac with his kit off....oh, I wish. :devil:
I really enjoyed Help, especially Mac's scenes with Hawkes. Loved how he was a little pissy at first, but then much more understanding when he went to find Sheldon at the club. I thought that scene was great, Mac seemed to feel real sympathy for Hawkes, I think maybe he feels guilty for not being able to 'be there' for Claire on 9/11, and also he understands the way Hawkes threw himself into finding Kara's rapist years ago, it reminded me of how Mac worked all out to prove Stella innocent in All Access. I like too how this time around, Mac made sure to reprimand Hawkes in private, and didn't yell at him, unlike in Murder Sings the Blues. The first time he questioned Sheldon, he sent Adam out, and then when he reprimanded him he did it in his office, with only Stella there, I think because he sorta knew he'd need her to be his voice of reason. It's so sweet he went to the club to stop Sheldon storming in and just taking the guy down - I think he did that because he wanted to put this creep away for Sheldon, and he wanted to do it right.
Awww, and the subway scene where he and Sid and Stella go to watch the 'subway singer' was cute. Liked that he and Sid talked a bit about whether or not Mac had ever played down there. It's always great to see him outside the lab.
I felt sad for him though when the year 2001 kept being mentioned.:(
I really enjoyed the Hawkes/Kara flashbacks, especially the ones of when they were a couple. I wish we could get some Mac/Claire flashbacks like that.
Ooooh, and he was wearing that nice dark shirt, couldn't tell if it was black or gray, but it was very nice.:drool:

Ooooh, and he was wearing that nice dark shirt, couldn't tell if it was black or gray, but it was very nice.:drool:
Mac looks best in black or gray :drool::drool: specially in casual clothes, which we haven't seen a lot these days
Thinking.gif
*hint hint*
Ok, so our lovely Nats is still in Lala-Land. She got her CSI Magazine and is still dreaming about Mac
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif
But she found the time to share. And who can blame her with this.... :drool::drool::drool:

doesnt he just every episode i swear he just gets more gorgeous. he has this sort of vulnerable quality where you just wanna wrap him in your arms lol now im gettiing weird :p

Mac looks best in black or gray :drool::drool: specially in casual clothes, which we haven't seen a lot these days
Thinking.gif
*hint hint*
Ok, so our lovely Nats is still in Lala-Land. She got her CSI Magazine and is still dreaming about Mac
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif
But she found the time to share. And who can blame her with this.... :drool::drool::drool:
I bought the mag on Thursday, and Mac went straight up on my 'Mac wall' in my bedroom.:drool::drool::drool:

doesnt he just every episode i swear he just gets more gorgeous. he has this sort of vulnerable quality where you just wanna wrap him in your arms lol now im gettiing weird :p

meggzie so gorgeous and so vulnerable, no you are so not getting weird when you just want to wrap your arms around him. It's natural don't fight it.;)

MacsLady going to have to rush to a famous store in Cambridge starting with W and ending with Smith to pick up this latest mag. Goodness me I have to admit I don't have a 'Mac wall' in my bedroom but I do have a kitchen cupboard door, inside and out, which is plastered in Mac and Gary pics, it is somewhat a standing joke with my daughters, family and friends and to be honest with you I am past caring what anyone thinks, I am rather proud of my cupboard door! :lol: It's lovely:drool::drool:

[I bought the mag on Thursday, and Mac went straight up on my 'Mac wall' in my bedroom.:drool::drool::drool:

Lucky you ladies, me, I'm depending on my fellow Taylor girls. :adore: *hugs all of you*. Oh... btw Nats should be out out of La-La-Land by now :p

Yen nat is out of la-laa land now :lol: and you're making me laugh, not gotta get much work done :lol: i was really happy when i read that they'd put a poster in this one but i expected it to just be the head like in the other mags but im glad it wasnt :D

Havent been in here a while, been busy busy trying to get work done :)

meggzie so gorgeous and so vulnerable, no you are so not getting weird when you just want to wrap your arms around him. It's natural don't fight it.;)

MacsLady going to have to rush to a famous store in Cambridge starting with W and ending with Smith to pick up this latest mag. Goodness me I have to admit I don't have a 'Mac wall' in my bedroom but I do have a kitchen cupboard door, inside and out, which is plastered in Mac and Gary pics, it is somewhat a standing joke with my daughters, family and friends and to be honest with you I am past caring what anyone thinks, I am rather proud of my cupboard door! :lol: It's lovely:drool::drool:
Oh wow, that is cool! A Mac/Gary cupboard door.

I like what you wrote about Mac on the 'CSI NY S5 in the UK' thread - I agree he can be a little sanctimonious at times, like when he was reprimanding Hawkes in Help, but like you I think the integrity and welfare of the lab, and his team, are closest to his heart. Also, I think he has very strong morals and ideas of right and wrong, that sometimes even he, and his team, can't always live up to.
He has his flaws, but I think this makes him interesting, and he has so many great qualities and personality traits that I forgive his flaws. Plus, he's hot.:drool:
I'd love to give him a nice relaxing massage, then take him to bed, or maybe share a shower....:devil::devil::devil:

Oh wow, that is cool! A Mac/Gary cupboard door.

MacsLady I can't quite believe that I have been lurking on this board for a long time (years!) before plucking up courage to de-lurk and I have only been here a few weeks and I have admitted that I have plastered Gary/Mac pics on the inside and outside of every cupboard I have in my kitchen( well it is where I spend most of my time),:) The worse thing is (and I am holding my head and :eek:) They are laminated !!:lol: I know the shame!!

I like what you wrote about Mac on the 'CSI NY S5 in the UK' thread - I agree he can be a little sanctimonious at times, like when he was reprimanding Hawkes in Help, but like you I think the integrity and welfare of the lab, and his team, are closest to his heart. Also, I think he has very strong morals and ideas of right and wrong, that sometimes even he, and his team, can't always live up to.
He has his flaws, but I think this makes him interesting, and he has so many great qualities and personality traits that I forgive his flaws. Plus, he's hot.:drool:

Thank you for your kind words its just good to be able to express your own feelings to like-minded people and I really enjoy reading other peoples point of views too.:)

I'd love to give him a nice relaxing massage, then take him to bed, or maybe share a shower....:devil::devil::devil:[/quote]

Do all three in what ever order you wish :devil:

Ooh I am going to miss my bus!!!

lol good to know im not alone and believe me im not fighting it lol:guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back