Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

I have to say that although I knew it was coming I didn't endear to Peyton at all, maybe it was the way she was introduced I don't know. Anyhow that's past. If I may say that I feel that I might be standing all alone in the type of woman that I think Mac Taylor needs. I feel that what Mac needs is a woman that he can come home too, a woman that will anticipate his every need, a carer, a homemaker, someone to talk to should he want to, or someone to sit in comfortable silence with. Although I agree that Peyton brought out a softer side to him, IMHO she was too whiny and it was all about "her" I thought that Mac had to be careful and watch every word he said. It was just her character I suppose.

I really would like to see Mac come home and forget what has happened during his sometimes quite awful and crappy day, a nice meal waiting, shirts ironed for him. She should be able to hold down a good and respectable job during the day but she should also want to "be there" for her man when he need her. Am I being too Mills and Boon, I hope not, its just how I feel.:)

I have to add that although I think Mac has an amazing working relationship with Stella, I am not entirely convinced that they should be romantically linked, please don't hurt me I don't do pain, I agree they are fantastic together. :)

Trust me when I say I am open to bribery. Just wanted to give my pov, hope you don't mind x

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi everyone!:) God I'm so happy that my stressing project month is finally over!:D And today in Finland comes CSI:NY season 4 second episode!:bolian: So I thought to post some pics. Althought there's still about 11 hours until the ep. starts!:lol::lol::lol:

Now let's see what is coming...;)
    [​IMG]
    "Casual Mac!" :drool::drool::drool::drool: You know it's not fair to cause almost a heart attact to a lady at this time in the morning!:guffaw: I think I need coffee and a cold shower!:devil:
    [​IMG]
    "Man on the job" I'd love to be his secretary!:devil::devil: Hmm... I only don't know how many cases he would have time or energy to solve then! :lol::lol:
    [​IMG]
    "Pissy Mac!" Don't mess with the marine! :D But I still believe that many of us would wanna mess with him in some ways! :devil::devil::devil:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous Mac pics, Sam. He is so hot in that eppy! I wanna be his secretary too.
    Sophia's folly, I do think Mac needs a woman with those kind of qualities too. I think he does need companionship, someone he can talk to and who understands him. I do wonder if Claire was like that. I also think Mac needs a woman who isn't afraid to stand up to him and call him out when he's wrong, which is why I like Stella for him - I think she has all these qualities. But if he can't be with Stell, I can imagine him having a woman like you describe. I do wonder if Claire was like that- with a job at the WTC she probably had much more regular hours than he does so could be at home when he got back. He said in Blink he liked to sit with her. In one of the CSI NY books it said he used to like watching her get ready to go out, which I thought was really sweet, and in another one, there was a flashback scene where he took the afternoon off work and they went to Central Park Zoo together and then it rained and they couldn't get a cab and when they got home they made love.
    Moments like that are really sweet, I wish they would give us stuff like that on the show.
    I like Jane Parsons for Mac too (blonde English DNA tech from s1 and 2) but she's gone now.

I think I could be very good for Mac too, but then I'd have to share him with all of you! Maybe Mac can just move around between all of us. Quite a few of us are in England, and we know Mac likes English ladies.:devil: I'm in York. Mac would like it - lots of history, which he seems to like, except for the chavvy bits. :lol: I bet he'd love Cambridge too.;)

4. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Sam222 Thank you so much for the pics, so :drool: Pic 1 Mac hands on hips stance, too sexy:drool: pic 2 Those hands, those strong arms double:drool:. So you want to be his secretary do you, well first job of the day get some blinds up at those windows for goodness sake I embarrass easily:lol: and I will be very jealous;) Pic 3, Pissy Mac, enough said I think:)

MacsLady don't mind sharing the Mac love around, there seems to be plenty of it to share along with that Mac hotness. I'll take what I can you know these days ;) Shallow? moi?:devil:

Mac loves the English ladies, but acting like a lady all the time can be pretty hard work you know forgive us if we end up acting 'less than lady like' at times please Mac.:lol:

Great idea MacsLady CSI 'Old' York folllowed by CSI Cambridge, brilliant, rushes over to the "Dear writers....I have something I want to say, now!" thread. **waves bye**:)

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I had noticed how his jaw tenses, but not the vein thing. I love that he thinks he's so in control, but when something really horrific happens, he can't help but be affected by it. I love when we see that!

*hugs back*

It was so funny when Polly was flirting with Mac, and he got all flustered. It was funny too when Lindsay and Stella were teasing him about it. I love when Polly asks him to help her take off her skirt.:lol: But yeah, ITA with her.:drool: ITA with Rose too for wanting him, he looked so good in the white tee and then was so brave and calm when the shooting started and he saved her.:drool::drool:

That is why I call her P. when posting to you so that you don't see so many red flags.:lol:

I love that he is strong and vulnerable. I agree he is 'daddy' to Danny and Adam and Lindsay, and then he has a special friendship which as you say is built on a lot of respect with Flack, Hawkes and Sid. And his incredible friendship and bond with Stella, of course (though us Smackers see more there, of course.;))

ITA with all you say.

Yes, there would definitely need to be blinds...:devil: Love his arms:drool: And Pissy Mac....there are no words, only these -:drool:!

Hehe, ITA about how it could be hard to be a lady at times when pleasing Mac:devil: Love the idea of CSI Old York followed by CSI Cambridge. Not that Mac would be getting much work done....:devil::devil::devil:

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great pics Jools!:thumbsup: Mac looks as droolable as always!:drool::drool::drool: I'd love comment more but I will miss my buss soon so gotta go!:lol: Happy weekend to all!;)

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the :drool::drool::drool: pics, CSISenna. Love Mac in a bulletproof vest, the folded arms one is very hot and in the final one he looks like he's holding up his hand to slow down an approaching crowd of drooling Taylor Girls....:devil::devil:

9. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Goodness me CSISenna so :drool::drool::drool: thank you so much. I really do love the pic of Mac with folded arms wow, :drool: I think that when I am dreaming tonight it will be about Mac and him wrapping those muscular arms around me :devil:

The first pic is Mac saying to his team, "do you see those Taylor girls out there? tonight I have to wrap these muscular arms around each and every one of them" :lol:

The last pic is Mac saying "Now slow down there my Taylor girls, one at a time, one at a time, don't worry I have all night and I will get to each and everyone of you!":devil:

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

What nice picture CSISenna. Thanks!

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Now that would be a line. :devil::devil::devil: *Stands first in line to help Mac out of his jacket and the shirt* :drool::drool::drool:

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, Fruitbat. Love the one of Mac with his kit.

Just watched The Deep and You Only Die Once again. I just got new glasses, and Mac is even hotter.:drool::drool::drool:

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Thank you all for the wonderful pictures of one of the hottest men ever. I am in the last few months fallen madly in love with Mac Taylor. What a man, what a man, what a mighty goooood man!

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread, mrsjrewing. I love your avatar, such a hot pic!:drool::drool::drool:
    Yep, Mac is a mighty good man.:drool::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.