Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mmmm, that would be nice. Oh, he's gotta try the black tees on, otherwise he's gonna have to trek all the way back to the store if they don't fit. Mmm, I'd love to assist him in trying 'em on...or takin' 'em off.:devil:

I loved that too, it was interesting to see Mac in his hometown. I'd love to learn more about his growing up there. I loved the bit in The Thing About Heroes where Mikey referred to them sneaking into Wrigley Stadium together. I also found it very interesting that as a teen Mac inadvertently delivered packages for a mob-related guy, Sal something or the other.

I loved seeing that pic of Mac and Aiden too, and I love seeing other scenes that show Mac's relationships with his team outside of work.
    His father died of small cell lung cancer, and asked Mac to end it for him towards the end. I wonder if that happened when Mac was in his teens or a young man, it's obviously something that haunts him still. He's never spoken of his mother, or any siblings, and I'd love to learn about his mum and any siblings. We don't even know what kind of background he comes from - working class, middle class, wealthy, whereas we know that for the others - Danny comes from a family with, um, shady connections, Flack comes from a family of cops, Stella was in an orphanage and foster care. But we know nothing about Mac's family.

I'd definitely love to learn about his time in the Marines. We know he was in Beirut in 1983, but the Marines were there as part of a peacekeeping force. Mac referred to 'putting men in the ground in foreign soil' which suggests he has been in combat - in the first Gulf, I'm guessing. Isn't that scar on his chest from being shot? I'm sure we saw a flashback to it in CoTP. But I'd love to learn more about his past and childhood. Aw, we also know he used to dress up as a Marine when he was a kid, sweet.

Um, hmm. Er, MB. *snip* *cut* *paste*

There ya go.

:lol:[/quote]

2. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

Love all the pictures from the new season. I keep reading spoilers, I'm going to stop cos it's gonna ruin the surprise. Gah.

Here's a few caps I made...

[​IMG]

^ Claire Conrad Taylor is much more beautiful then I imagined. Don't they have like... normal like looking women in NY? Obviously Mac is a catch and the world of glorious women is in his oyster and all, but she wasn't how I was expecting her to look.

[​IMG]

^ Blue Eyed Beauty. Love his raised quirky eyebrows.

[​IMG]

^ And they look grey here. Man of many colours!

I love eyes. Eyes, bums and tums I like.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics of Mac, Fiona. I love how his eyes change colour too.:drool: Claire was very beautiful. It seems our sexy man manages to catch the eye of the beautiful ladies.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Great pics Fiona. Mac really does have the magic in his eyes :drool: Who wouldn't get lost in them, whatever the colour is :devil:

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yip got to agree I could very easily get lost in his eyes....

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

FB erm VB, get lost in his eyes? Your icon just scared the cr*p outta me :lol:

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Glad you like it I am very pleased at how it turned out...:evil::evil::evil::evil:

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: awww, didn't mean to give him the runaround. Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Thanks for the pic and the wee dancing thingy bouncing around there. El's Kitchen is open all hours.

yeah, I know, that's what a full season will get ya. :p

Fiona, those are great caps. And It was really nice to see the photo of Claire. After seeing that I all the more think MacsLady is right. It would be nice to know more of Claire and their time together, being so key to his character. I will always remember S1 where he spoke of that beach ball in the closet that he couldn't bear to get rid of, the one she'd blown up. Can you imagine.

I wonder if Reed will be seen regularly this season too?

Liking the pic with the quirked eyebrow. Thanks for posting those ;)

Um, gotta agree about the banner, when I think of Mac's green eyes they're not generally glowing in the dark... :lol: fun.

9. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

I can't imagine Mac with a beach ball. It would be nice to see him having fun more, just plain fun. I wonder what he was like back with Claire? I can't imagine that he was always a big ball of fun, he was probably always a little bit serious - but he must have clammed up completely after her death and shut down emotionally. He's a great character.

Anyway, for those of you with foot fetishes...

[​IMG]

10. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

OK.I have now officially developed a fetish for those mac-toes.:lol:

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

*nods* and they're so nice, just pampered :devil: just another few assets we need in this thread :drool: That's one pair of feet that won't be having difficulties going through customs :guffaw:

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

They've had flashback scenes from Beiruit, maybe they could give a few scenes with Claire; not sure how that would come up in an episode mind you, but I am curious I admit, about what they would have been like together. Wonder if Stella knew her too, as I thought the implication was in their partnership that they've known each other ten years or something?

Interesting choice of pics :lol: not what I was expecting to see checking in here, but fun, and somehow strangely considerate :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing ;)

13. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I think Stella was friends with both Mac and Claire.

That's just the impression I got.

;);););)

14. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

15. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

thanks for the pictures of our hot man,jimenez.now,excuse me while i go drag him into a room and have my wicked way with him ** drags mac kicking and screaming **

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.