Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa hot piccies, nice way to start of the new week. Yummy.
Nat, keep your eyes off his butt before you pass out. :lol: Hey nice cuffs :devil: where have I seen those before? :p

Ok I showed Jools this and thought i'd show you too...

gh-1.gif
Mac-2.gif

If you hear anything in the news about spontaneous combustion in a library in Wales. it was me looking at those pics!

I think we need the obligatory shot of Shirtless Mac sans Peyton...
224-0464.jpg

Pic from CSI Caps.

Lol, Nice chest :D

It's 10:36 in th morning and i woke up about two hours ago...

decided to just take the day off collage today, anyways. rolled over in bedand grabbed my iPod and threw on some CSI:NY i was watching Snow Day...

thought i'd post a pic to show how beautiful he is in tht eppy. :lol:

Yum.

Yummy pics bumble bee and Seren. And natty, I love the avatars. Can i use the 'I want you' one? I treated myself to a bit of Mac yesterday, I watched 'American Dreamers' Mac's so sweet, you can really see how much he feels for the missing boy's parents. And he's so cute at the end when Stella loosens his tie (I'd've kept going) and he straightens it again. I'd love to share some Irish coffee with Mac... :devil:

Ohhhh...god..god...so hot, hot,hot pics!!! I'll gona pass out when I look at those...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Truly EVERYTHING about him is SEXY!!!! ;)

And I wish that I'd be Payton on that one pic!!!
There is things what is like to DO with Mac hihhih
:devil: :devil: :devil:
But I'd be satisfied also if I just manage to be near to him
in work..free time..etc. :D :D

But truly each pic.of him brings my fantasys and day dreams in my mind again... :devil:

Ohh...How I manage to survive tomorrow cause I'll be with that guy who reminds Mac A LOT and I mention him earlier...
Especially cause we have "sportday" and well...you sport..a guy who is so sexy together... I'll gona "eat him with my glance!"
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Once again, some Hottie Mac pix to brighten my morning and start the day out right! Especially the pic of Wet Mac, that one does me done-like-dinner, every single time... :p Thanks, fellow Mac Lovers! :)

(And, did someone mention Mac in Cuffs? :D )

(And, did someone mention Mac in Cuffs? )

Well I did mention I would like to see him in them.... :devil: :devil: Just gives me all sorts of lovely ideas. :D

Slides back into the gutter..... :devil:

Can i use the 'I want you' one?
Yeh sure :D I saw that pic and I just couldn't resist :devil:

BB. that pic...those arms....wet mac....black tee :devil:

(And, did someone mention Mac in Cuffs?)
Maybe me :devil: It usually is :devil: but who cares we all love mac and his cuffs!!

*Natty runs off for cold shower*

Ohwa, I almost missed those pissy Mac pics. Yummy
drool4.gif
*poor guy on the other end* Thanks for posting MacsLady.
wink.gif
My icked little mind is already on a new Mac Icon/banner.
smile142.gif
*HOT HOT HOT*

Thanks, natty.

CSI Senna, you're welcome for the Pissy Mac pics. I love the drooling smiley you use, that's what I look like looking at all the pics on here. :devil:

So I was at work today flicking through a book called 'Macs for Dummies' about the Mac computers, and the 1st chapter was called 'How to turn your Mac On (and What to Do Next) So then I get this big wicked grin on my face because I'm thinking of OUR Mac. :devil: :devil: Thankfully none of my colleagues, superiors or any customers were around at the time! :lol:

Yeah I want that book! (Grr, what do you mean it's about some flipping computer...)

I'm now suppressing a major case of the giggles because there are people around... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back