Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You're very wicked too, FB. But he does have nice ASSets. :devil: But really its all Mac/Gary's fault that we're all so wicked. If he wasn't so hot, we wouldn't be so wicked would we?

Nice ASSets... :D *snort cackle* I would have to chime in with a resounding Yes, YES, YESSSSSSS!

BTW, nice pics, ladies! Way to make a gal's morning! :p

OMG!

YOU GUYS ARENT THAT FAR INTO THE SERIES YET!
O.O

I read: "that 333 guy doesnt stand a chance..."
and was like "omg they dont know yet!"

AHHHH! -goes to TV stations and tells them to put on that episode on EVERY channel over where you are ALL DAY so you cant miss it!-
-breathes-

That last pic...OMG!!! I'm out of breath! what a sexyback he is!!!! :eek:

I have to say "VERY NICE ASSets"!!!! :D :D

Ohh..I'd wanna stand there behind him...I might have one little problem..."could I keep my hands under control!!"
:devil: :devil: :devil:
Okey I'm maybe a bit naughty and wicked but Mac is just SO yummy...what NYPD!!! ;) ;) ;)

Hey that first episode of season 4 is also one part where can see Mac's "assets" again...I saw it and... :devil: :devil:

^Mac is definitely very very yummy. I can't believe Peyton left him all alone in NYC...still, we can step in, can't we? I mean it's our civil duty to support the sexiest man of the NYPD. He needs lots of TLC and methinks there will be a lot of volunteers on this thread to provide it to him...ME FIRST!!!! :devil: :devil:
About Mac's assets, wouldn't it be nice if we could get an unhindered view of them? Like we got in Imposter, Ransom and A Midnight Clear... :devil:
God, I'm so wicked, I need to be arrested...where's Mac with his shiny cuffs? :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

slowly backing away.................

Luckily 4 u love is not a crime............LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:

spaz said:
OMG!

YOU GUYS ARENT THAT FAR INTO THE SERIES YET!
O.O

I read: "that 333 guy doesnt stand a chance..."
and was like "omg they dont know yet!"

AHHHH! -goes to TV stations and tells them to put on that episode on EVERY channel over where you are ALL DAY so you cant miss it!-
-breathes-

Well here in the UK Boo aired last week so 4 eps till The Thing About Heros. But I have seen up to ep 14....I wasnt waiting to get my Mac fix. :D :D :D

Sam222 said:

I have to say "VERY NICE ASSets"!!!! :D :D

Ohh..I'd wanna stand there behind him...I might have one little problem..."could I keep my hands under control!!"
:devil: :devil: :devil:

I know I couldnt.. :D :D :D :D

MacsLady said:
About Mac's assets, wouldn't it be nice if we could get an unhindered view of them? Like we got in Imposter, Ransom and A Midnight Clear... :devil:
God, I'm so wicked, I need to be arrested...where's Mac with his shiny cuffs? :devil:

Oh yes, how about a nice little shower scene... I could give the writers some ideas as to how to get Mac out of his clothes.... :D :D :D

As for the cuffs, well I would like to see Mac in them... Then I could have my wicked way with him :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ermmmm....is it hot in here or is it just me......

I cant wait for April till we get some new episodes....and new Mac moments.

I'd love to have Mac in cuffs too. Or he could slap 'em on me... :devil: :devil:
I watched MIA/NYC Nonstop last night on Youtube, first time I've seen it again since it first aired here. Reminded me of the first time I ever saw Mac and of course fell for him. He's so hot in the leather jacket and with the sideburns *sigh, swoon* I love that scene where he's gazing out over the city and he turns around, looking all intense and hot. The moment I saw him, I thought the same thing I thought the first time - 'Well, hello there, Detective...' ;) :devil:

A Sunday present and a nice reminder for you all of our first ever sight of the Delectable Detective Taylor:
nonstop01.jpg

nonstop02.jpg

nonstop03.jpg

nonstop04.jpg

nonstop05.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Pics from CSI Caps.

Wow, I disappear for a few days and here come all these lovely pics...

I've only seen the episodes they've shown on Five, but I've heard a few 333 spoilers - I know who it is but don't want to blow it for anyone else. I'm looking forward to seeing it but at the same time scared because Stalker Guy might hurt him :(

On FiveUS this Friday we've got a repeat of "And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael", which has a lovely Mac moment when he's talking about his father. Tissues at the ready, once again.

^Aw, that scene where he talks about his father is so sad. Poor Mac. It makes me wanna hug him and take care of him. It's one of those moments where you see that he's really quite vulnerable beneath the tough, in-control leader role, and I love those moments. We don't see them very often (as compared to Danny, for e.g.) and that makes you really sit up and take notice when we do see it. There are quite a few moments like that - for instance the one in the s1 finale where the guy from the DA's office meets his wife for dinner, and we see Mac looking on looking all sad and lonesomne and in need of someone (ME FIRST) to provide some TLC. He needs that this season too with Mr 333.

Awww...weekend off and I can see so so lovely pics of Mac..
:D
Hey about that how we could get Mac out of his clothes...
well I think that might be hard... :devil: :devil:
But waiting for that I stare him always so intimately in every episode trying to see something... :devil: :devil: :devil:
Hey do you guys remember that Corponate warriors episode of second season?
There Mac is wearing a T-shirt...WAU when I first saw it I was almost fall out of my bed...hihih...god lord what arms his got... ;)
And well there is so many menorable episodes of our sexy Det. Taylor...:devil: :devil:

And also about that "cuffing thing" well I have always when I'm thinking of Mac "badly" wicked imagination... :lol:

Welcome back, bumblebee. Oooh, your pics are all so guttery and hot!
Here are some pics from me -

Mac's ASSets
What a lovely view... :devil:
risk01.jpg

Butt shot AND shiny cuffs...so wickedly tempting...
:devil:
macs.gun1.jpg

Snappin' on the latex while discussing Robo-Spankers... :devil:
macsmile02.jpg

SEVERE WICKEDNESS WARNING...Arms, hands, weaponry, crotch... :devil:
cw5.jpg

I wish I was Danny right now... :devil:
heroes8.jpg

And now I wish I was Peyton...:devil:
pwm01.jpg

Oh no! Mac caught fire due to his hotness!
macfire.jpg

Someone throw water on him NOW...there we go, that's better...(please also note his ASSets are now wet too) :devil:
wetmacky.jpg

Hey, Mac, why don't you join me in the airplane bathroom? :devil:
macairplane2.jpg

Yes, bring those with you... :devil:
gutterpic1.jpg

All pics except the SD one are from CSI Caps. Not sure about the SD one, I got it off a thread on here. It may be Modern Day Gallery. It's not mine anyway, but I REALLY wish Mac was... :devil:
At least they're in the right thread now, I initially posted 'em in the CSI NY evolution thread! My brain was scrambled and melted by Mac's hotness and all the talk about his assets. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back