Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you mean, weird? I found it interesting that Mac worked both cases after learning the burnt-out body was Aiden - he showed his loyalty to a former member of his team, without letting the other case suffer as a result. And there was a big "YES!" moment when he finally got enough evidence to arrest DJ Pratt.

^I love that scene at the end of 'Heroes' where Mac takes that dead Marine's watch to his fiancee Ellie. It was so sweet and just so Mac some how. And throughout the whole ep you can see how upset he is by Aiden's death.

Now it's picture time...

Mac being a gentleman and picking up a package for a woman in the subway scene in Manhattan Manhunt -
sweetmacmm.jpg

Mac flirting with Peyton in Heart of Glass. This is the scene where she says that woman died of a broken heart and that her condition often occurs to women in very passionate relatonsips,and Mac says 'I'll be very careful'
HoG06.jpg

HoG07.jpg

Mac being sweet to Kennedy Gable in HoG
HoG05.jpg

Mac grabbing Kennedy when she goes nuts. Lucky woman!
HoG08.jpg

Mac interrogating Kennedy, again, lucky lady
HoG09.jpg

A lovely shot of Mac in black and in his nice leather jacket
HoG03.jpg

and another...
HoG1.jpg

A lovely eyes pic...
HoG11.jpg

Pics from CSI Caps

Oy yummy, :devil: what a lovely way to start into the new week. Thanks for posting them MacsLady. I'm thunderstruck from the leather ones and as for that last one, I'm drooling all of my keys. MMMMmmm... :devil: :devil:

Lovely pics :devil:

Going back to Heroes... I think it would have been wrong if Mac and Stella had not taken the lead on Aiden's case ;)

Wooooow...thank you!
i felt crappy, then i came on here and saw those, and now i feel a little bit better ^_^

I love the pic where Mac's grabbing Kennedy, He's got himself pressed up against herrrrr...*swooons*

What i would give,damn it...what i would give :lol:

You're welcome for the pics, guys! CSI Senna, that last one is just so incredibly drool worthy and swoon inducing, isn't it? His eyes look very green. And there's just SOMETHING about them. *sigh, swoon, drool, drool, drool* In one scene where he is interviewing Kennedy, her hand is shaking as she reaches for her water (because of her condition) and he says, 'Are you nervous?' and he says it softly, and his voice is so sexy, and then there are the eyes. If I was in Kennedy's place, I'd say 'No, just really turned on, Detective' and then probably jump on him and do wicked guttery things... :devil: :devil:
And the leather pics are very hot too, no wonder Peyton looks so happy. I would to if I was stood that close to him and he was looking like that. My fave leather pics is the first one, 'cause it has the lovely neck view, but I like his almost-smile in the second one.
I love how he's looking at Peyton in the third pic I posted, it's so intense, he's entirely focused on her eyes, and close to her, it's sooooooooooo hot. :devil:
Bumble bee, that pic with him grabbing Kennedy is so swoon-worthy and hot, isn't it? :devil:*swoons* Lucky, lucky actress that got to play Kennedy! And also lucky Claire Forlani (Peyton) who got to do all those hot scenes with Gary/Mac and KISS him.

Jessalyn Gilsig is said to be Macs new love interest, she plays some chick (forgets her name) In the mayors office, she helped Mac get the lab re-built after he blew it up in Snow Day lol. Personally i dont like her allready, thats because she's stole out Mac :(

Mmmmm....Mac pressed up behind me :p

cant get the image out my head now!

And OMGG...i just remembered the dream i had last night :lol: Mac and Peyton had had kids together and the kids kept them up all night, so the dream was basically watching Mac and Peyton getting in and out of bed...and that started because of the whole "Stella in granny clothes" in the spoiler tread.

MacsLady said:
In one scene where he is interviewing Kennedy, her hand is shaking as she reaches for her water (because of her condition) and he says, 'Are you nervous?' and he says it softly, and his voice is so sexy, and then there are the eyes. If I was in Kennedy's place, I'd say 'No, just really turned on, Detective' and then probably jump on him and do wicked guttery things... :devil: :devil:

"Yes, I'm nervous... you'll have to be gentle with me..."

Or...
"I'm only nervous about the others who might be watching us" *jumps on him and does the aforementioned guttery things* :devil: :devil:

bumble_bee89 said:
Jessalyn Gilsig is said to be Macs new love interest, she plays some chick (forgets her name) In the mayors office, she helped Mac get the lab re-built after he blew it up in Snow Day lol. Personally i dont like her allready, thats because she's stole out Mac :(
Her name is Jillian Gates. Mac helped her out too with a stalker ex-husband. She did steal our Mac, but maybe we'll get to see some Nekkid!Mac or at least Shirtless!Mac so she has her uses. ;)

And OMGG...i just remembered the dream i had last night :lol: Mac and Peyton had had kids together and the kids kept them up all night, so the dream was basically watching Mac and Peyton getting in and out of bed...and that started because of the whole "Stella in granny clothes" in the spoiler tread.
Aww, that's a sweet and HOT (for the parts with Mac getting out of bed) dream. What a shame Peyton was in it. There should be a law that no women except for us are allowed in our Mac/Gary dreams! ;)

Yes, I'm nervous... you'll have to be gentle with me..."

Or...
"I'm only nervous about the others who might be watching us" *jumps on him and does the aforementioned guttery things*
:D :devil: :D Great lines, Seren!

Woo Hoo, more lovely pictures! Thank You, Thank You! :D

MacsLady, I agree with what you said re: the last scene in "Heroes" when Mac brings the murdered Marine's watch to his fiance. What a wonderful, heartfelt scene, and it shows (despite what some naysayers say ;) ) just how much compassion Mac can have, for the victims, their families and loved ones, etc.

Thanks!!! Yummy pics.! :p

I looked in his eyes and...well I'd be his in seconds!!!
:rolleyes: <3 <3 <3

Ohh...I'm so jealous with all those ladies who had been
near to Mac on way or the another...like Stella, Peyton etc.. ;)

Especially that Kennedy was sooo lucky cause she managet to get so near to Mac
Ohh...I don't know what I'd done in that same position!!!!: evil: :devil: :devil:

I really can't wait the snow day ep shows in finland. cause Mac is so sexy there!!!
But that pic. were Mac has his shirt more open than normally..That makes me satisfield until the ep. will come
:lol: :lol:

MB, I agree with you about the Heroes scene. You really do see what a compassionate guy Mac is there. I think another scene where it's really obvious is in Blink when he apologizes to the coma lady after examining and taking evidence from her body. It's just so sweet and sincere. There are other scenes like that in other eps, like in RSRD when he hugs Danny, and others I can't recall right now.
I love when we get to see Mac's compassionate/softer side. But me likey Pissy!Mac too. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back