Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

10x you totally made my day :) !
    Get well soon, Luveykat !
    ^OMMFG he looks so cute in that one!^

^YOU BET^!

^Gotta love that smile!^He does smile too rarely that's why my mother thinks he's as cold as snake! I mean if he knows we love it when he smiles why doesn't he do it more often? By the way which episode is it from I man if he's smiling -- what's the occasion :D ?

That's the spirit! We may have something in common after all!

Again -- get well soon! 10x for the et well soon card you sent me -- it really worked!Sorry that I can't send you 1 but I got no pics!

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, what episode is the pic of Mac drinking from? I wanna be that bottle ... up against Mac's lips. in Mac's hand, or I want to *accidentally* spill the water over him... :devil: He looks very very nice and smart-sexy in pic 2, and love his smile in pic 3. :)
    The rerun of Manhattan Manhunt was on last night on fiveUS and here are two Mac-Moments I really like from that ep:

1. That one when he's on the train with Darius, and Darius stabs that passenger in the neck, and Mac goes back to save the guy rather than chase Darius. For me, that moment shows what a good, caring, moral, humane man Mac is...oh, okay, and he also looked damn hot flashing the badge on his belt and shouting 'NYPD' :devil: ;)

2. Harsh/Scary Mac at the end with Darius, you know, his last line was 'you rot in hell you SOB'. He's so hot when he's all intense and mad like that. :)

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Love the water bottle pic its one of my favs he does look SO CUTE in it, its the eyes, its as if he knows what all us ladies are thinking :devil: :devil: :devil:

DandMfan Re the smiley pic it is from Nonstop the pilot (Its the only ep he wore that leather jacket in.)it looks to be from a behind the scenes interview.

4. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

^^
    And the winner is Fruitbat!! Yes, I'm pretty sure it from MIA/NYC Nonstop (though I don't think that's technically the pilot, ok I'll stop nitpicking now :D

I know that the 1st pic is from the second season (first half of it I think), maybe "Grand Murder At Central Station" or "Dancing With The Fishes" :confused: I have all these pics, but I don't have them labled by episode, sorry *shrug*

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Isn't the pic from Stuck on you where Mac Stella and Hawkes are talking in the break room and they say anyone at the party could be a suspect and Stella swears it wasn't her and Mac beleives her!! :lol:

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Oooooooh my my, nice pics Loveykat!

Especially the water bottle...
    He's got that kind of lovely little *flirt* twinkle in his eyes, I'm tellin you... Damn a man who knows what's on your mind and just how attractive he is... :lol:

The smiley pic is indeed from a behind the scenes interview from MIA/NY Non-Stop. Wondering if that gorgeous middle pic is maybe from around the time of S2 Heroes...? Where that first waterbottle pic is from I have no clue, but it's making me feel better, and I'm not sick... :p

(well, one more possible theory about the pilot :D : I read apparently MIA/NY Non-Stop was the pilot ep, as it was "CSI:Miami's second last episode in their season two, in May 2004, and was used to introduce the cast of characters in NY when Horatio travelled to NYC to help solve a double murder;" so says Elyse's CSI Site Episode Guide in any case. By the time Blink was filmed, they took the leather jacket and sideburns and put him in a suit & tie).

So you're all still sick and feeling under the weather...?

Well, here's a further little contribution to help either distract you from what ails you, or speed your recoveries along. (I tend to tweak the pics I post and try to keep them fairly small, but yeah, lemme know if I should link them instead...)

I think they should have let him keep the sideburns. :devil: I'm a total sucker for this look...
    Mac in Leather from MIA-NY-Non-Stop, 2004:
    [​IMG]

Mac in Leather from S3 Heart of Glass, 2007:
    [​IMG]

Mackie in Red... flashing that lovely smile (from Murder at Grand Central, 2005)
    [​IMG]

...aaaaaand my personal fave for today ~

Mac in blue stripes, an edited promo shot from S2 (I think from circa Corporate Warriors, 2005, the San Gennaro festival). And *lordy* but I love those green green eyes.... :devil: (mind you, his neck is starting to call out for attention here too...)
    [​IMG]

That's the tricky thing with certain guys, eh... do you take them home to meet your mother or do you just, um, take them home... :lol: :devil:

:D Feel better ev'ryone! :D
    -----------------------------
    Ed:
    V - ranma - :eek: gorgeous pic - again, I love the sideburns and those eyes... :devil: veeeeeeery nice.

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

ZOMG! MIA/NYC Nonstop Mac! :eek:

Still my favorite Mac-look of all time (I'm a glutton for Gary-'burns). Right up there with the Wet!Mac and Nekkid!Mac, of course ;)

I brought a pressie for everybody (but most especially for Fruitbat)

[​IMG]

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Aaaaaaaaah...Mac in leather, nearly as yummy as Wet!Mac... thankee again ladies, for the scrumptious piccies!

Someone mentioned his infamous line at the end of MIA/NY Nonstop, to Darius about rotting in hell.... mmmmmmm, I loved that line! I think it wasn't supposed to be as angry initially, but Gary suggested it, and they liked it and ran with it. Good choice, because that's definitely something Mac would say to Darius.

9. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

10x for the pics guys I feel so much better now! Well if it's not the illness it's the school work I had 2 exams today, a really rough schedule and I got one in Thursday and feel so nervous! Anyway, you did make me feel better and most importantly -- my MAC-O-METER rose!
    Ouch--my back! I could really use somew accupuncture or something because it's not normal for this age I mean look at -- I'm 12!
    Anyway this makes motivates me even more to try and cheat on my IMAGINERY boyfriend [I'm too much of a loser to have a real one!]I mean I feel so lonely and I want Mac to cheer me up! :devil:
    Damn it why don;t they air pilot episodes in my f***ing country--I wanna see Mac in leather!
    Why the hell are we starting to forget about the mac train? :mad:

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the lovely pics guys my fav is Mac in the Leather from S3 Heart of Glass!!! :)LOL

11. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

^^
    DandMfan, so glad I could help cheer you up (it cheered me up too). But really, don't worry about the boyfriend thing. I'm 22 and I've only had 2 boyfriends ever (both for short times, and one of them dumped me for my best friend!) You're only 12, give it time (personally I'm a little leery of 12 yr olds having boyfriends/girlfriends, but that's just my opinion).

Back on topic, yes the second pic was a promo from "Heroes" (haha, finally a pic I actually had labeled!).

And the leather thing, oooh yeah, I love a man who wears leather! Really it makes me think of Studly Stu ( Gary's char. from "The Stand").

MBGrissom, I love the way he delivered that line *shivers inside a the squeeable memory of Very!Pissy!Mac*

12. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

*cleasrs mouth* Well my other classmates have at lest 5 each :D !
    BTW this is not a boyfriend discussion thread -- it's a Mac dreaming/loving/cudling etc. thread
    Got more pics anybody?

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

ranma I love you.. :D :D

You know me SO well that is one of my all time favorite Mac pics....*THUD* He just looks so beautiful in that pic. The eyes..the neck...*wibble* you have made my day. :D

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

So many yummy Mac pics! I really like the one of him in the blue shirt posted by Elwood yesterday, there's that nice bit of stubble just above his lip. I don't think Mac should ever have a mustache (yuk) but that bit of stubble is so sexy! And about Luveykat's pic from Heroes, I totally agree with the taking him home and/or running off and marrying him part. :) Or what the hell, just taking him straight upstairs... :devil:

15. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Forgot to mention how much I love that one! He looks so attractive and handsome in it--makes me even more dreamy! 10x, ranma!
    Damn it I got an exam tomorrow--so nervous--must-clam-down-with-Mac-pic!