Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

4l4o7yw.jpg

520mcd4.jpg

6co1uh4.jpg

Three more from "BOO" enjoy :)

*Credit GSD*

Yummy, I love it when Mac's lost in his thoughts. And he's on the edge of getting pissed off in pic 3. Love them Luving. Thanks for posting. GSD rocks :devil:

I vote for "I love waterfalls, don't you?" :lol:

Loving those pix from Boo! Once again, thanks for posting them, it started my morning out in the right way!! :p

When Mac was using that mouse trying to determine the letters on the DOA's head wound...omg...all I could think about is how good he is with his hands lol :p

I agree InDe23, those hands are magical, along with those Hypnotic eyes, gorgeous arms, face, and overall package, it just does not get any sexier. :lol: :devil:

Okay, i love

'Mac #5 Dude looks like a lady'

'Mac #5 The dude has no game!'

'Mac #5 Still not sleeping'

'Mac #5 Back in Black!'

'Mac #5 He's looking at you kid!'

InDe23 said:
When Mac was using that mouse trying to determine the letters on the DOA's head wound...omg...all I could think about is how good he is with his hands lol :p

Mac...good with his hands...yep, rrrrrrrright to the gutter... :p :devil:

Oooh, delish pics, LMH.
Hey, about Mac's having no game, does anyone remember that Ross from Friends could not flirt at all (I mean, the guy was worse than Mac, he tried to pick up this pizza girl by going on about gas :lol:) but then in a later ep (the one about Monica's Thunder, i think) Rachel said that he was 'always very good at THE STUFF'? I bet it's the same way with Macky. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back