Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Hi all :D

Nice caps Sens ;) Who doesn't love a bloody cricket bat? Dress in whites for a reason ya know.

Nats, how about like with the Gary thread? Maybe people could throw in submissions? Oh, you're talking about posting the new one? No worries from me anyways, have at it. ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now...

a wee wall I made for a friend, to short out her keyboard and she's only just got home :p

Hope it hits the spot. Er, so to speak.

:p

Ehrr... El... the link doesn't seem to work. Or is it just for you know. Fix it Hon. :devil: Im so curious! Too good for my own. :lol:

Oops somehow I see it now. No Worries!

Okay good, but lemme know if I should replace the link if it doesn't work for others ;) Was another pretty quicky so to speak. Learning curve is high, gonna try to take some time to try a few more soon.

Mac suggestions? I got lots of suggestions for Mac. :devil:

Oh, er, you mean about thread names??? :p Weeeell now, gotta let meself revel in da gutte a wee bit. I'm sure a few will eventually surface. That are suitable for a PG-13 board. I'll try anyways :lol:

You lot?? Anything yet?

and uh, btw, fer chrissakes everyone, please just go ahead and call me El ;)

(unless of course multiple syllables and number combos are yer thing, then have at it, right enuff. Just sayin, ya know? :p )

Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood!! :lol: hehe.. sorry El but I had the urge :D

Ok how about....

Mac #4: Back In Black!

Mac #4: Leathal In Leather!

Mac #4: 'I love Waterfalls, don't you?'

Mac #4: Pick up lines not needed!

Mac #4: The Drag Man! :lol:

....Oh I couldn't resist....
Mac #4: Bow ties and handcuffs!

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! lovely wall, thankies, and you owe me one new keyboard :p :p, and giant mondo hugs, and hi to everyone, great to be back.

Mac # 5......."MacWarrior in Black"

Edit: Ummm...shouldn't it be Mac # 5 :lol:

Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood Elwood!! hehe.. sorry El but I had the urge
pish, ya cheeky thing :lol:

*ahem* er, where's the "21"??? Elwood 21 ??? Come on Natsky :p

Hmmm.

(Waterfalls kills me, btw :lol: )

erm... off the cuff here, so to speak:

Mac #5 ~ He Got Game
Mac #5 ~ Boss Dude
Mac #5 ~ Cuff Me?

Sorry kinda crap, I know. Need to revisit a few eps, get my head in gear :lol: I'll come up with better eventually :lol: I hope

Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21 Elwood21.... Well if thats the way you like it! :D

OK im stopping now, honest!! :lol:

Mac #4: The dude, in boss!

Mac #4: He brings out the Dude, in Boss!

^^I like, I like, geez :lol:

dunno what it means, mind you :lol:

Mac #5: The Drag Man!
erm... > Mac #5 ~ Dude Looks Like A Lady :p :p

--edit--
(er, I knew it was number 5. really. :lol: nice catch)

About Mac's waterfall pickup line, my reply to that would be,

'Yes, I like waterfalls. I also like showers. Shall we take one together, Detective Taylor?' :devil:

I just watched 'Boo', and I felt so sorry for our Macky in the voodoo shop scene. Though it was nice to see FreakedOut!Mac.
I think he needs to relax, lose some tension, he needs some distraction...*grabs Mac and drags him off to quiet corner to distract him in some interesting ways* :devil: So who wants to do a public service and help out Macky when I'm done with him?

Here is a suggestion for the next Mac thread title -

Mac #5 - Cursed with Extreme Hotness (you could swap Hotness for Sexiness or some other appropriate word to describe Macky)

I like waterfalls. I like showers. I like sprinklers. Towels, as always, are optional. :lol:

MacsLady, if it's for the greater good, I'm all for it, ya know. The things I do...

Mac #5 ~ Armed & Dangerous
(and love those arms)
corporatewarriors22fx0.jpg

Mac #5 ~ The Shirt Off His Back
deepbluemacwallsourceny6.jpg

(or possibly, from this shot, "This Is Not Miami")

I really liked the interaction in Boo between Mac, Adam and Stella, I thought that was great fun.

Hmm, thinking back to Sens' bloody pics from last page from Boo --

Mac #5 ~ That's Not Cricket

I know I know. Still working on better ones. I'm trying. Really need to have a csiny marathon, immerse myself, come up with a good few :lol: Somehow, things aren't working too well for me so far :p

Jeez, I just love how you all come up with thread names. You're all too :devil: I just woke up, so my brain isn't working yet. So here's only 1.

Mac #5 Killer Neckline; be aware!

Nah Jools, keep thinking. Ya got al day long :lol: :lol:

Back