Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, I'm glad we finally got the new thread! Heres to number 4 yall!

2. athens

athens Coroner

Congrats on the new thread :D!!Thanks for the amazing pictures and the title it's really good! ;)

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just saw the finale - on tv.com. WOW!!! An awesome ep, and oh sweet LORD, Mac is hot!
    I loved the scene with him fighting the Head Evil Scraggly Haired Irish Guy, and the end scene, with the music and the sort of slow motion, and then mac coming out of the lab all wet and tough-looking and with a gun, *THUD* *WIBBLE* And God, I wish I was Peyton. I'd love to fling myself on Wet Mac. And then I'd like to...well, that would take us very deeply into gutter territory. :devil:
    Of course, when we get it here on Five, I'll watch it again, as the one on tv.com was on a mini-screen. I didn't download it btw, it was just there on their main page, so it's ok to mention it here right?

4. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

someone said that Gary didn't want to make the bed scene in 'PWM' does somebody know why? was it more Gary didn't want to do it (shy, boy?? :lol: ) or he thought it wouldn't have been good for the character... you know, eeeh it's not long time ago when he was a sleepless workoholic and now such a thing... was kinda big surprise at the beginning of season three... :rolleyes: :lol:

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Right there with you in the gutter - seen the ep I did do the d/l thing bad girl that I am, but hey I will watch it on Channel 5, and I will be first in line for the box set when it comes out as well. Addicted...me!!! Possibly :D but who could blame me :devil: :devil:

I posted the comment the full article can be found here Zuiker on Season 3

6. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

it's always amusing to read such stuff after a season... :lol:

I guess Gary already knew then that this Mac/Peyton thing will go wrong :lol:

thanks Friutbat!! ;)

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

And me I have seen the eps, i'll watch them when they are on ch5 and then i'll rewatch them when i get the box sets!

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

WAAAAAAAAAAAH- I just read on yahoo answers that TPTB are dropping Mac next season because he's not popular with the younger audience. :mad: Is this true? I really hope not! It was a question someone asked and no one answered definitely.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I havern't read them but it can't be true! I mean Gary is one of the stars and producers?!?!?!

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, you're right. I just really panicked when I read it. I would not watch NY if Mac wasn't in it! The idea that other people don't like Mac really upsets me, as does the idea that tptb might get rid of him. :mad: It WAS just a question, so it probably isn't at all true. i think there was once a question on there about whether GS was a real life amputee or not. :D :lol: :rolleyes:

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Not the first time I have read this people. Hey TPTB have stated they want a younger feel to the show...(just what we need, I dont think) so if you think this could impact on Mac go to CBS.com and make your feelings known guys I know I will. :D I liked this season, with the exception of the d/l storyline which I thought was poorly done. I dont like the things I have read about where they want to take the show next season.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

What have you read? Personally, i don't get why reducing Mac's role or god forbid removing him all together would make the show feel younger. I mean he was pretty cool in SD and quite a few of his fans here are young. He adds a wonderful maturity and stability to the show, as do Grissom and Horatio in the other CSIs. And he's such a fascinating character. And to be uttterly and completely shallow he is HOT. Well, if mac goes, I go, and if he's in it less then I'll watch it less. Sorry, TPTB. :mad:
    I do think that Anthony Zuiker recognizes Gary's value though, he did say he's a stud. He certainly is, he's MY STUD. :devil: :D Although I would like to see the younger characters like Hawkes and Adam get more screen time, they are interesting, but not to the extent of hugely reducing Mac/Gary's role.

13. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I don't think TPTB are going to let Mac Taylor go for good. He's the head of the lab, and his role is one of the most importants in the serie. I think that is the same than months back when someone said the show wasn't coming back. Just one thing, CBS posted in internet the new grill, including the 4th season, and Gary is one of the characters. If he was going to left the show, his name wouldn't be there.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Is it me or did I read somewhere that Gary was in it for six seasons (if that many are made)??? Or was that a rumore- I have a feeling I heard it somewhere on talkcsi!??! but i'm not sure.

15. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

It seems like CSI:NY has been popular enough (i.e. consistently making it in the top 20 in ratings) with the current format. I can't see any reason to change it. Other than to make it more like Miami (in which case I will stop watching it, it's not only creepy Horation's habits that keep me from watching it =O