Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Don't even get me started on Miami :mad:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I heard that too, I also heard he wants good character development for Mac. I hope next season we get a nice mix of chracter dev. for Adam, Hawkes and Flack, as they haven't had much of that yet, but still some good stories for Lindsay, Danny, Stella... and of course Mac. ;)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wel they could't miss Mac if they wanted to!!! :)

4. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

:eek:OMG wet Mac :eek: :D okay… breathe ametista… breathe… today must be my lucky day first I get Mac playing guitar in tonight’s ep “Stuck on You”… god I love those hands… then I get wet Mac… mmmm… :D :devil:

my brain just melted from Mac-overload

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Sensing some anxiety here in a few posts. Deep breath everyone. No real news is just that. We have no news.

Personally, I don't see how they could have less Mac in S4 unless it was at the behest of Gary himself. As a show producer as well, he will have some role to play next season. They just went to great lengths to establish that "there's a lot more to Mac Taylor than we know."

There's a tendency to pounce on the slightest rumour over the hiatus because real information is so lacking.

Wanting to be "young and current" is most likely to be directed to the topicality, ie. storylines, not the cast. That "young/current" quote from Veasey about using internet-celebrity and the underground music scene for inspiration sounds like how and where the crimes will be happening; its thru that kind of subject matter/setting they intend to attract a younger demographic - one that will compliment (and not alienate) the solid audience they already have. They don't want to trade one audience for another, they want ALL of us...

:lol: If, as Zuiker put it, Gary's "the star and a stud" (who can argue with that?) and they even developed a new character for Mac to become involved with, I hardly think they'd be letting him go anywhere at all (except back to bed perhaps :devil:)

Don't let the stereotype of the nature of the business get to you. Of course all the actors want more for their characters to do, they want to be challenged, they want to work, and they want their work to be good, they want an audience for it. That necessitates good writing, it necessitates that their characters have depth and are not cardboard cutouts. By all accounts the set is a happy one, the production team work hard and also play hard, the cast get along, they bring their families by to visit, etc. How seriously do you think the producers would f*** with something that, paraphrasing Zuiker's own words, took 3 years of hard work to achieve? They've only just gotten to the level where they want to be. The team dynamics may be balanced more, but I don't think Gary will be going anywhere, and I don't think Mac's prominance will be reduced out of proportion to anyone else on the show. I really don't think anyone should jump to any conclusions less than a month after S3 wrapped up. :p

:D Please, try to enjoy happy happy *wet* Gutter thoughts... Anything else is spinning wheels for no good account with nothing substantial behind it.

:devil: ...how could they not have more of this next season? :devil:
    [​IMG]

6. kiwifan

kiwifan Witness

Yay!! New Mac thread :grin: - excellent title!
    And I agree, don't get too stressed about RUMOURS about next season - from what I've read in different places, it's all rumours and nothing official, so we've got nothing to worry about for now...

And gorgeous picture Elwood! (sigh).

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^*wishes I'm the water sluicing down him*

Man alive! His arms are gorgeous.

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ ranma, I hear you, but part of me also wants to be the t-shirt... :lol: mind you, the water winds up on the floor (nice place to be with Mac)... buuuuut... the t-shirt stays wrapped around him.... hmmm, just ~ *DAMN* ~ but the man is solid! :lol: :devil:

OK, look, so in the interests of trying to settle things down I just did some perusing around various sites, boards, and forums. Not only could I not track down the origins of any such kind of rumour, it took some serious sifting to find any mention of anything like that at all. All I saw was just more speculation, from other people out there also talking about the show. :lol: I'm telling you, in the context of what I just slogged thru to try and find any sourced references at all, theres nothing out there. NO-THING. (Fer chrissakes, I bet everyone at CBS is still either on vacation or hungover... :lol:)

For those who will just gnaw at this, someone could try writing to Mike Ausiello (the "Papa Smurf"/insider at TVGuide Online, known now as the creator of the phrase "Dindsay"). He's definitely in the know more than most, and in a position to ask real people at the studios about things like that. ask_ausiello@tvguide.com :lol: Being fed up and slightly cranky, I decided that if there were anything out there with an ounce of truth to it, it would already have been scooped by any of the dozen sites I checked out (ones willing to substantiate and stand behind their dirt no less).

:p Relax. Gaze longingly. Frolick under sprinklers. Be the t-shirt. Be the falling sheathes of water. If you're gonna get yourselves all in a lather it might as well be over something goood. Towels are optional, of course. :D

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks, Elwood, you're probably right. The topicality thing probably would attract a younger audience, and the rest of us won't mind it either.

Yes, back to bed with ME though not Peyton. :devil: The affair with Peyton is a cover/distraction to hide his one with me. :D :lol: :devil:

Thanks, Elwood, I will do just that. You're right, there's no pint getting stressed over rumours. And oh my but that is a fine pic. I was at work late last night up in the Reference Library and the fat, ugly freaky security guard was hovering around me, and I was bored, so I kept having to sneak peeks at the gorgeous pics of Wet!Mac. I do hope we have more Wet!Mac next season - a rain-soaked Mac would be nice, or a Shower!Mac or a SwimmingPoolMac...*drools* Thanks again, Elwood. :)

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the pic!

*drools* the problem with rain-soaked Mac would be that he would probely be wearing a pic warm coat and wears the fun in the :devil:!! But I could definatly go with wet and steamy Mac coming out of shower with towel!! :devil:

11. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Forget the shower! :devil: Let's just get him soaking wet and carry him out into the Hot,hot sun. This way we can see the steam and sexiness roll off his wet sexy skin :devil:. Think about it Ladies. With all that misty steam around him, he'd look like Conan from years gone by. :devil: :devil:

SooooHoooootttttt :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: Thanks LMH I can't get that pic out of my head..... like that's a bad thing! :devil:

13. CSIAleh

CSIAleh Witness

Wow great Mac pic!!! I just had to say something about it!! Gary Sinese is awesome. I think I like NY better than Miami...but Vegas tops em all. But yeah anywho great Mac picture...the title of this thread made me laugh.

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It could be a summer rainstorm which Mac got caught in while wandering around in a t-shirt...Then it would be fun :devil:

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Just at-shirt :devil:..... Don't worry I know what you meant :lol:. MMMMM a summer rainstorm!!!! I vote for that black t-shirt :devil: