Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

New Smacked Thread

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

• Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there TrueBlue! Welcome to you glad your here!:thumbsup: We went through the whole are they living together are they not back in season four and it was fun while it lasted and then quite obvious they were not back, when Mac offered Stell the extra room. But I have to say they ARE really starting to seem like a little "somthin somethin" is going on there after work. I really noticed when the lady offered them coffee and Stella looked at Mac and he said "no we have the early shift tomorrow" well now, sounds like someone had to "tuck someone into bed":devil:. It just seems all of a sudden we are seeing more and more hints and yea when it comes to "miss independent" someone is liking her new spokesperson!

Welcome CSIz H and True Blue (like the name ;) )

I warn you have arrived to Insanity Home a.k.a the Smacked Family Thread :D

Post, be noisy and have fun :D

I believe we only will have just good moments because their current sweet new understanding is just too sweet and then maybe we can have more *Cough

Lori--->
DARN I NEED TO WATCH 6.11!!!!!!!! :D But I pormise Shippy to stay away from the PC tomorrow :D

I like the fact when they look more and more together is when they say those little things or make those gestures like in 6.11 or 5.12 when Mac waited for Stella's opinion :D

Hugs and welcome to all. Tomorrow i will try to answer to my NUT and post some piccies in my beloved Stellarina Thread

My love to all

Debb :D

Welcome TrueBlue!
I can't wait for the next episode...and at the same time I'm a little scared that there will be nothing left from the previous episode...if you get my drift.

I can't wait for the next episode...and at the same time I'm a little scared that there will be nothing left from the previous episode...if you get my drift.
Well the best way to look at that is you already saw the episode and they "cant take back" what you saw!! Even if they take a break from SMACK we can still remember:thumbsup:

The whole Mac speaking for her, didn't strike me at first, I didn't really notice.. But you're right. Wouldn't she usually speak for herself? Well,never mind. that wasn't exactly what I came here to say. I was just here to mention that in CSI:Vegas, Grissom and Sara (Who by my opinion belongs together) Got together in season 6. And remind me again which season are we in now? Probably just a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised... At least I get to be hopeful.

WELCOME TRUEBLUE!!!

YAY another SMacked shipper!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well the best way to look at that is you already saw the episode and they "cant take back" what you saw!! Even if they take a break from SMACK we can still remember:thumbsup:

:bolian::bolian::bolian: and we have a loooong memory TPTB knows that, they won't pretend the last 2 episodes never happened unless they want a SMacked fan riot;););)

and yes the whole 'Jets' thing kinda shocked me in a positive way, i mean that moment screamed 'yes, we are a couple and we go to the game together' :adore: :adore: plus Mac was so relaxed when he looked at Stella and said that, like them being together was a normal thing :D:D:D

i didn't noticed the coffee thing instead...well i did i just thought that he's the boss so he knows the shifts, i'd never thought that maybe there was something more in that 'WE have the early shift' hmmm...interesting lol

-2 to Wednesday!!!!

Hey Guys! I just joined this website, so mind if I join in here?

I seriously love this show! and my fave couple is definately SMacked! :adore:
They were just ment to be together !!!!! b/c the first few days I started watching CSI:NY (about a year ago) i thought that Stella and Mac were already together(either married or dating), and then im just like....wait, what? Only friends?? So ever since then I've been a smacked fan!

~can't wait for wednesday (ive been waiting for this epi the minute 6.11 ended)~
3 weeks of no CSI:NY or Smacked can really make me go Crazy (...or stressed):brickwall:

Last edited:
I seriously love this show! and my fave couple is definately SMacked! :adore:
They were just ment to be together !!!!! b/c the first few days I started watching CSI:NY (about a year ago) i thought that Stella and Mac were already together(either married or dating), and then im just like....wait, what? Only friends?? So ever since then I've been a smacked fan!

First off, welcome to the family starrybluemoon! And everyone else who's popped up since the last time I've been here.

Anyway, I've gotta say that you are not alone in that suspicion. First time I watched the show, I thought they were dating. The worst part about it? The episode was one where he's dating Peyton. In fact, he holds her hand in the episode and yet, I thought Mac and Stella were dating.

So, girls, who's excited for Wednesday? I am. Seriously, I have been counting the days until it comes back. I also have a presentation on that day, but I think it'll go okay.

The writers will have to work hard to top the last episode. I mean, that scene at the end was amazing :adore: and so was the first scene:adore::adore: And every other SMACked scene in between :adore::adore::adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

Ok, here's what I wanna know. Is it safe to say that Mac and Stella were actually going to a Jets game and he wasn't just saying that at random? There was just something about the way he said it and the look he gave her that meant it was anything but retorical....and my little shipper heart just goes into overdrive everytime he says 'we'.:adore: They are so much like a couple, not to be a couple....or are they?;)

I'm excited for Wednesday. I'm in need of a little more Smacked.:)

Ok, here's what I wanna know. Is it safe to say that Mac and Stella were actually going to a Jets game and he wasn't just saying that at random? There was just something about the way he said it and the look he gave her that meant it was anything but retorical....and my little shipper heart just goes into overdrive everytime he says 'we'.:adore: They are so much like a couple, not to be a couple....or are they?;)

I'm excited for Wednesday. I'm in need of a little more Smacked.:)

YES!!!!YES YES YES!!!!!that's what i'm talking about!!! it wasn't at random at all!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: YAY someone thinks the same thing!!! i thought i finally lost it, but here's the confirmation :lol::lol::lol:

I completely agree as well, it wasn't random at all!! Their looks and how Mac said it spoke volumes! Ooh it's so exciting to know they hang out together after work... :adore: I wonder what else they do... :drool: :adore: sorry, mind goes right into the gutter again... shutting up now :D

Welcome to all new smackies! :D We're all crazy but very lovable! ;) :D

okayy, so I saw the promo for 6.12 a while ago, and Im thinking it might have some smacked in it??? becausein the epi's summary it says something like- "Mac becomes unwillingly involved in the domestic life of a long-time friend and associate" Im guessing that its Stella, so I think its gonna be Smacked! What do you guys say??:luvlove:

(29 1/2 hours until the episode! Can't wait!!! No way im missing this episode to study for exams!:shifty:)

Hey Guys! I just joined this website, so mind if I join in here?
Welcome Starrybluemoon! Glad to have you! This is GREAT!!
So many new SMACKIES we are growing every day. Before long we will be the majority of the audience and TPTB will have to meet our demands!!!:lol: I think that fact that Mac is starting to take charge of this relationship is a real indication that there may be something going on after all! He speaks for Stella in regards to the coffee date when he could have said "I dont know about Stella but I have to get up for the early shift". But he did not say that he said "We" cant. Also him mentioning "Lets take Sid to a Jets game this weekend." This leads me to believe that Mac seems to have a pretty good idea of Stellas schedule off duty, which also makes me think he has been spending some of that "off" time with her!:thumbsup:YEAH BABY!!!
okayy, so I saw the promo for 6.12 a while ago, and Im thinking it might have some smacked in it??? becausein the epi's summary it says something like- "Mac becomes unwillingly involved in the domestic life of a long-time friend and associate" Im guessing that its Stella, so I think its gonna be Smacked! What do you guys say??:luvlove:
No I think I read it was a different friend and associate. But keep an eye out for Garys daughter it is her first acting job!

Last edited:
So many new SMACKIES we are growing every day. Before long we will be the majority of the audience and TPTB will have to meet our demands!!!:lol:

Well, I think we ARE the majority of the audience. :) :thumbsup: And been the majority for some time. :p The only difference is in the degree of "smack-ness" - while ones are absolutely desperate to see them explicitly together ASAP, the others recognize that Mac and Stella are special to each other, but are more or less satisfied by these rare smacked hints TPTB provided up to now. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that even though CSI is not a love drama, the most sure way to raise the ratings is to have a nice love story in addition to "whodoneit". So, it really surprises me that TPTB did not act on it yet. M&Ms is not quite the same. You cannot help it - Mac and Stella are so amazing together that it does not really matter whether TPTB meant them to ever become a couple - they just are, for about everybody watching the series. :lol: THey'll have to acknowledge it one day. :rolleyes: :lol:

YES!!!!YES YES YES!!!!!that's what i'm talking about!!! it wasn't at random at all!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: YAY someone thinks the same thing!!! i thought i finally lost it, but here's the confirmation :lol::lol::lol:
Oh, good. That means I haven't lost it either.:lol:
okayy, so I saw the promo for 6.12 a while ago, and Im thinking it might have some smacked in it??? becausein the epi's summary it says something like- "Mac becomes unwillingly involved in the domestic life of a long-time friend and associate" Im guessing that its Stella, so I think its gonna be Smacked! What do you guys say??
I thought that too, but then it says unwillingly...and we ALL know that if it involved Stella he would do it willingly.;)
THey'll have to acknowledge it one day. :rolleyes: :lol:
Yup, unless they want people coming after them with torches and pitch forks.:lol:

I love the thought of Mac knowing Stella's schedule and vice versa. It's hard to tell how many 'offscreen' moments we've missed, but the beauty of that is, we can use our imagination.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back