Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,
    A 2010 blessed with much peace, love and health. We have a lot of times smackeds and who knows our present Santa Claus turns in the next episodes.
    And where is everyone?

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm here hanging out!:thumbsup: A Blessed 2010 to all of you as well. With the week off again there is not much to talk about but I am starting to feel a little more confident with the upcoming possibilities of Mac and Stella. We are starting to get little hints from the last couple of episodes and what I see for the future looks promising.:) I was one who was getting VERY frustrating and annoyed especially with the "season opener" and you know who, but I get the feeling they see they made a big mistake with that one and are finally taking advantage of the good material that SMACK will bring. I dont care if they take there time, that is much better then what has happened to D/L. The good news is Mac and Stella are both main characters and most likely will be in every episode, so we get them every week and what TPTB dont give us we can "fill in" our own version!!:lol: The good news is every time they put our couple with someone else it just isnt as good as SMACK! What was it Stella said way back in Officer Blue? Mac "Just wouldnt be as good" without her! Shes right!!!:lol:

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i agree, especially the last two episodes were FULL of hints...in 'Death House' there were the thouchy hands and Mac's line about taking Sid -with them- to the Jets game...in 'Second Chances' the hug and the kiss do i need to say more?

c'mon, when he and Stella were caring the tree? i've never seen him so carefree with anyone, not even Virus...he was genuinely and truly happy, sharing stories about his past and teasing her...THAT is what i was waiting for!!

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Exactly:thumbsup: Once we see Mac "melting" that is what we were waiting for because Stella has been showing her feelings for awhile. And they are so fun to watch! I was really getting tired of "furrowed brow" Mac. By keeping them apart for so long suggest he just had no feelings for her what so ever? That was just hard to believe she is such a sweetheart and a Tough and strong compassionate person. So warm and kind. Virus was so wrapped up in herself she just seemed so forced. And Mac has NEVER been so relaxed as he is with Stella. He can be comfortable being himself!

5. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

A late happy new year everyone!! :) Sorry I was away for a while but now I'm back and can't wait for more csi ny and smacked moments :adore:

I couldn't agree more with you guys! The last two eppies were smacked heaven! :adore: Mac was so relaxed and like he was starting to really loosen up, initiating all these touches, hugging and kissing her whereas in the past it always used to be her being the initiative one ;) But now she didn't even have to do anything, he always came to her, he finally dared to do something :adore: I'm so proud of him :D And it seemed so natural, like it's supposed to be that way :) Well, it IS supposed to be that way :p
    I also liked his comment about taking Sid to the Jets game with them :adore: And I love the little looks and smiles they gave each other, I just totally adore that kind of communication :) They're so great at doing that and it tells more than a thousands words ever could :adore:

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Is it next week yet?
    I miss them, hence I have watched Second Chance about 5 times during past 3 days, it's almost sad, considering I should study for my exams.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! Back from the World of Walking Zombies :D Happy 2010 to all :)

well this is true, Mac has never been so relaxed and excuse me but i have never had the strong "they are a couple" feeling as i have now
    Stella is so happy nowadays :D and Mac is so.. a different Mac! :D

the end of 6.09 was the key when thing started getting better, then we had our AU episode-kinda-of and finally 6.11 and Mac talking about his Family Traditions (I could have kissed him in that moment LOL) :D

well nothing else for now (My PC is working YAY! but i cannot find my notepad grrr)

Hugs

Débora

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hello fellow Smacked fans! Mind if I join you?

I've been a fan of these two and their amazing, wonderful, sizzling, chemistry from the get go. It's just so undeniable, but by the looks of this thread y'all already know that lol. I must confess I've been hanging around this thread for awhile, but been hesitate to post because of the lack of Smacked. Of course, that's changed now, especially after the last few episodes.;) Have they been full of Smacked or what?! I'm very optimistic right now.:D

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Welcome CSIZ 4H! Glad you came out of hiding!:lol: I'm afraid we were in shock from the misguided step of somebody regarding that first episode:rolleyes: So it took a little bit of time for us to recuperate and now... you are right it has been GREAT to watch these two especially lately! I for one was bitter because after GFD and Pay up when they came back I went into "emotional protection" mode but it looks like maybe it is safe to come out!:lol: Mac and Stella are so connected and at ease with each other I am glad someone finally said unleash there chemistry and let us enjoy there relationship. There is alot of great writing material and it will be fun to watch, The Christmas tree scene was so grand I love Mac so relaxed with Stella he was darling:adore:... By the way I LOVED Augustas McCrea AND Woodrow Call Gus was my love though!!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

WELCOME ABOARD CSIZ 4H!!!

don't be afraid we're all good people, our only defect is to be hopeless bunch of SMacked shippers :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

*cough*i could kiss him in any moment*cough*

c'mon...is it Wednesday yet???? it's been a freaking month since the last new episode!!!

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

MORE THAN WELCOME!

i can't for next eppy... stella just looks so sexy when she's walking thru that court room and i'm kinda hoping for a little argument with mac... sorry but i love it when they argue!
    lets see!

happy 2010 everybody! sorry i'm late, it's been awhile since i was last here... x

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, I agree with you 100%. Their chemistry was coming out rather they wanted it to or not. There's no stopping it. Besides, how can you stop something that's just comes natural? They don't have to try, it's just there.:)
    :lol: I hear ya!
    Well, if that's the only defect, then I should fit right in LOL.:thumbsup:

shippyangel, if you're like me about when they argue, you love it cause it's just so dang hot!!

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!:D

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey family

i got i story to share with you...so, yesterday i was at the bowling with some friends it was my turn so i got up, took the ball, began to swing and then 'Calling all Angels' came to the radio...needless to say i forgot everything about the ball, and just turn around excpecting to see Mac&Stella there...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Welcome CSIZ!
    We are absolutely crazy..... or at least I am! Welcome to the Smacktasticest thread in the forum :)

15. trueblue

trueblue Civilian

Hey Family,

Newbie here, normally don't do the posting thing but saw the last 2 episodes and had to. Mac & Stella have been my faveorite since the premere and all I have to say is WOW.

I try not to look into too much so I can rationalize the Mac holding Stella's hand to look at the iphone and whatnot (3times) but what gets me is the line to Sid about taking him to Jets game (I know in joking manner) but then to have right in the next episode MAC speaking for Stella about not having coffee. That feels so much like a couple.

Miss independent Stella would not let Mac do the speaking for her if there wasn't something going on there and I don't think Mac would either. Maybe it was just the whole "we" thing that gets me.

Oh well just had to get that theory off my chest. What will be will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.