Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

I can't wait for tonight!!!! And why did nobody tell me that Right Next Door was n last night? :lol: Just kidding. I love that episode so much. I might still have it taped somewhere at home... I love the way that they act with the children. It was that episode that fully sold me on the idea of SMACked kids :adore: That one and Necrophilia Americana :adore: I love also how Mac tells Stella to go home in RND, rather than the other way around. And she's wearing green in the beginning (always a good sign :adore:) and the hug and the "perfect" coffee, when we really know she's thinking Mac's perfect :adore:

Kay, so I'm watching a movie in French class and it's called Séraphin and Roy Dupuis is in it and it's great. I'm in a love story mood lately :adore: That's why I want some SMACked to happen. I mean, if they get into a fight, they can only beat the last resolution (GREECE :adore:) by something totally amazing like, I dunno, maybe a kiss in the rain :adore:

Anyway, hoping tonight will be good :adore: Talk to you all soon.

Axel

P.S. Not
    taking up another post for this, 'cause I'd probably get in trouble but my friend is making custom t-shirts to get some extra cash and I'm getting her to make me a SMACked t-shirt! I told her about you guys and she said she could make some for you after February if you want :) Just talk to me if you are interested kay?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Now we have a quandary...how do they get Hawkes out of the house for alone time? lol I hope he doesn't stay long.

3. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

good night smackeds.

Macslady,

a picture of your avatar is fitting? why not remember seeing this scene in the show.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH OH OH hello dears! :D

I can see you are in chatty mood again. Cool :D I came back from my English examn and (miraclously) just one blue screen appeared so a big reason to be happy! :D

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have a fantastic memory sweetie. It's Greek because of Melina and if my memory is not betraying me, it means "Wisdom" (Not suretough. Mary should confirm that :D )Also it would be Sophie or Sophia after Gary's daughter because we already had McCanna and Ella so we need Sophia :D

Vanessa!!!!! did i mention i LOVE LOVE LOVE your avvie???? :D

KAILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Séraphin?????????????? OMG OMG! ROY ROY ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for not answering to all my beloved Family. It's just my head is aching. I am in charge of my class play next December 2nd and "actors" are giving me migraines LOL

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

What is WRONG with the writers!!!!! First the ice barrier is somehow inexplicably back with at least a table between Mac and Stella in any scene they are together, and then there's the Adam look! :censored::mad::censored::mad: *fuming* To Adam: keep your grimy little lab paws off Stella and don't even THINK of coming anywhere near her!! :mad:

Now I'm all agitated again. What if the dinner she was referring to in the last ep. was with Adam.............................? I think I'm going to cry if that's the case.

Here's to hoping they're going with a frustrated love interest on Adam's part only since Stella will want nothing to do relationship-wise with him.:) *in small voice* I hope.................:(

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So angry right now I am literally crying! I am sick , I don't need this crap right now. I was so hoping for some Smacked and then this. For Goodness sakes! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

So disappointed! Seriously! :brickwall::brickwall::mad::mad::angryrazz::censored:

Can't believe I am shedding tears over fictional couple but I am very upset right now!

Thanks Writers for making my fever rise! Thanks a million! Now go and burn your scripts because even I can do better!

7. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

hi,
    was eager to read the comments about the episode yesterday, but what I'm reading is making me afraid of what is to happen. what is really happening????

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Okay telling ya in Spoiler tags

While having a dinner Stella raises a glass and says: ...and life is to short so we have to enjoy every moment with out loved ones (or something like that) And then she LOOKS AT ADAM!:scream::scream::scream:

I am still all worked up and it's not helping my health right now!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!
    OHhh I can see the episode was like i expected!:lol:
    well i must confess i did want the ice back between them because possibilities are juicy for later on the season:drool:
    and the Stella-Adam thing is ok as long as they don't pretend i believe in that:rolleyes:
    But didn't we agree in teh Fireman? I guess someone didn't like the nickname of "Neandy":devil:
    I only hope the brillant Compass killer storyline wasn't ruined by some extra crap (I have read a DL kissing thing. If it short i will handle it. If it is a big DRAMA LLAMA scene then i will vomite):wtf:
    I will watch the episode this afternoon or tomorrow (I prefer this afternoon ;D I can't resist the waiting:p

have a nice day

Debbie:thumbsup:

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i can't believe we're back to this adam/stella thing! (sorry, guys, for mentioning it, but i can't help it since it was in the episode).
    well, i haven't watched it yet, but from your comments on it... damn, AGAIN?
    i can't quite figure out what these guys are up to. one moment, there are those famous glances and closeness between stella and mac (like in the episode before this last one: worrying about don, talking like a married couple worried about their kids, the looks and the little smiles and the teasing... not to mention the OBVIOUS unresolved sexual tension i get to see on screen). and then... the spoiler tag that karlia mentioned?! damn...
    has anyone watched this eppy on youtube? if positive, does anyone know in which part i can find this scene?!
    i want smacked but more each day i wonder if i'm (we are, for that matter) going to get it.
    kisses to all my dear family members.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well it is just about time for me to say farewell to this head game show. Yes I will admit I am not sixteen years old and into D/L 4 ever Love squeee squee squeee. And playing head games with Adam and Stella is an insult to those of us who have been patient. Macs character is just becoming a little too unblievable any more and the same with Stella. If they are not going to write them together then get the crap over with.
    Oh yeah by the way Happy Thanksgiving.

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ok, I'm still ticked, but now that I've had time to really think about it, I know why. As much as I would love to see them get together in the end, I also realized that more than that I want to see them both happy (especially Mac, poor guy :() and maintain that close friendship/chemistry that has existed from the beginning. I realized that I hadn't really minded when they had given either of them relationships along the way because they hadn't gotten in the of their friendship. What's really bothering me this time around (regardless of where this whole Adam thing is going) is the distance they're putting between them. And I'm really pissed that they're messing with my Mac. :mad: He seems so unhappy and stressed and sad.

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Okay I have somewhat cooled down , mostly thanks to my best friend who is probably the only person in the world who can calm me down in my hysteric states and she also is a SMacked shipper.

We decided this scene never happened. We are going to ignore it and live in our happy bubble that cameraman "happened" to zoom in on Adam because he has a crush on him :guffaw:

And we live in our happy SMacked bubble because despite o the fact we have gone from making no sense to less sense and taken a step backwards everything happens eventually.:p

14. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

by the turn of events, we have Mac and Stella together only in fics. Because it depends on the writers, we will see the ship. Is to delete this season and start again? because patience has limits and is hard to swallow Stella and OC.

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!

Sweety how old are you? no need to cry this is fictional... I know how you feel but calm down :) here is a hug >:D<

Now about the latest episode I didn't like it as the rest of you and it seems to me that the writters are "seeding" hints for all the possible couples in CSI:NY and then they see how the audience reacts and act accordingly... I don't mean to bash the writters but we are making 1 step farward 10 backwards with Mac & Stella, at least this is how we are interpreting things.

Don't say farewell just yet I would like to see how the next epi will be maybe we will have something. I feel your frustration the SMAC moments are like the dessrt rain but maybe this is the ultimate conspiracy to misslead us SMAC funs and surprise us with something really cool!(yeah yeah I know I just love conspiracies!)

BTW MAC's house is freeeee!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hugz to all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.