Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, if you think mental institutions are like that you really are delusional! :lol: you'd probably be able to get away with watching fuzzy eastenders in a room that smells of piss while eating stale hob nobs though... ;) but mac and stella could always rescue you!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

THANK YOU darling!!!!!!! I am dying for watching it so i will do it tomorrow :D I wanted a new avvie using these piccies because they look too good. In special that one with both of them in blue :D and the one where they are looking at each other AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD TIMES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I will love to find you tomorrow in chat. I always enjoy chatting with you my dear :) :D

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

happy birthday deb! hmm shall i copy/paste what i put on your fb on here too? hmm... oh go on then, you can't have too much mac/stella can you?

[​IMG]

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

:lol: Love it!! :lol:

Happy birthday from me again too, Deb!! :D

And yeah, I'm glad the caps turned out that well, I spent such a long time taking them because I was never satisfied! :rolleyes: ;)
    Debbie and shippy, you definitely need to watch that episode soon, it just warms a smackie's heart :adore: :adore: :drool:

Couting the days until we get our next NY dose :drool: which will hopefully be full of smackedness :drool:

haha, Karlia your idea of a xmas smacked kiss inspired me :lol:

I don't want a lot for Christmas
    there is just one thing I need
    I don't care about the presents
    underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want one kiss you know

can't you make that happen.. um... hoho! :lol: (i needed something to rhyme with know)
    make my wish come true
    all I want for Christmas is
    my smacked dream to come true

:D :lol:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WHAT IT IS MY DEBBS BIRTHDAY???!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Debbie Happy Birthday to you!! I will see if my "dancing Mac" is available for a private party!:devil: And I will be sending you an inflatable Mac doll:guffaw:He can be your "study buddy" during your anatomy course!

You guys must see the last episode you and Shippy! It will make for a good birthday gift. Although I wish we would get a little more especialy from Mac it was better then of late:thumbsup: I am still waiting for Mac to "make a move" I mean "I care about you" was nice and all but we need to see Stella in danger and Mac REALLY concerned. I am tired of him being so self controlled!:scream:

6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!!!

you reeeeeeally have to see that episode ;), they're finally back *it was about time* lol

i cant wait for 6.10 and 6.11 i'm sure those epi are gonna be EPIC!!!

the first we all know why, i mean all this mystery, no spoilers, the change of the title, the fact that HH hasn't said a thing about it C'MON something HUGE's behind that epi!!!!

and the second, well, that is the first Christmas episode ever *wink wink* i WANT mistletoe and SMacked kiss/kisses!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

EDIT

alright, there are poilers, but not ones i was hoping for though...this is what tv.com says, it's all about the case :klingon::

As a consequence of a 911 call, Mac and the team find themselves in a vacant penthouse. However, they discover something else that takes the case into a different direction. Now they have to not only find the caller but also solve the mystery of an unearthed 100 year old corpse as they navigate their way through a booby-trapped house.

*SIIIIIIIIIIGH*

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well! this is a miracle :D! Thank you Family for your lovely messages :D! I couldn't read them all because every time i tried to be here those horrendous blue screens appeared and the "usbport.sys" pissed me off

I will watch 6.08. Actually in a few hours i am going to go to the cibercaffe (The place is close now but it will be open at 4.30 pm) :D

I will leave 6.07 to be watched on Tuesday or tomorrow if i can :D

The only thing that is keeping me from watching is this darn thing LOL!

And the spoiler sounds VERY interesting. I wonder if it will include a travel time or just the house will be scary :D (LOL! My NUT's influence. She reminded me i have my fake FBI agent ID saying i am a memebr of The X Files fans club ;)

Also somehow it reminds me some The X files episode (A Christmas episode actually) were Mulder and Scully went to some house plagued with phamtoms :D

All perspectives are ABSOLUTELY INTERESTING! :D

Hugs to all my dears (i will watch and i will comment on Facebook as usual but i am sure i will love it. )

Love to all
    Debbie

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Hi all! Just first want to introduce myself as an instantaneous SMacked shipper before I found the fandom world and realized there was such an official group!! YAY!!! :D

1) All this mystery regarding upcoming episodes is extremely nerve-wracking, 'cause seriously, with the writers (who I don't really trust as far as I can throw them) this thing could really go either way.............:scream: Though I'm seriously hoping that the booby-trapped house will produce some great things since somehow danger/trouble is what brings out those heart-melting moments.

2) Despite great trepidation on their future, that last ep!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: Hope dawns again after that hideous hideous awful unmentionable incident which is still trying be burned from my brain and the following draught of SMacked moments, and I about died with happiness and awwwwwwing and yes *cough* I actually reached out and touched my monitor when Stella told Mac to "be careful", and completely melted when he motioned her over on the boat..........:adore:

9. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Welcome Jade!

I am telling ya I am considering writing fanmail to Melina to beg for more SMacked , because everyone knows she's also shipping them :D

Well the monitor touching is usual for me :D but then again I am completely nuts.
    Someone should lock them in the vault or something! Hey, now there's a storyline for fanfic. I wish I had less to study and more time to write.

@ Stardust I absolutely love your Christmas song remake :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Jade! Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread! Don't be scared, this is a bunch of noisy and crazy and lovely people :D

Regarding your questions

1)
    The idea sounds very good (the danger thing) specially if my Stella is the one in danger:thumbsup: but i am dying to know if it will be an alternative episode or the house will be really dangerous (and not paranormal i mean :D ) because i don't knwo how they will stay there against their own will or maybe they will find some secret places with traps??????? It reminds me "Boo" and the scary house:drool:

2)
    you sound like me:guffaw: well i must confess

1) I LOVED the episode. The storyline was solid since the beginning (6.03)even tough that episode didn't have much Smacked. And again like it has happened before, you feel pity for the guy. His mental disorder was triggered by that traumatic event:( and i couldn't help but feeling the paralelism between Don's situation and Hollis' even tough it was much more than just mourning affecting Don (something Terrence noticed)
    I am really happy with this storyline but mainly when i watch Mac and Stella like they were before. I mean, i understand there was some good reason to explain the "ice" between them but heck! we needed it quicker!;) I almost hit my head against the roof when i saw my Stella smiling and telling Danny how worried she was (well i know she didn't use those words). It was "Mom" again. From all things Mac and Stella and my Stella was the best (she mentioned a date. Hopefully a hot detective:p but maybe we are not that lucky and she dated "Neandy":lol::lol::lol::lol: (Only Thais will understand this:lol: and i know she will want to strangle me:lol: but she knows i adore her so everything is fine:thumbsup:)

My fav Smacked moment was when Mac moved his finger and Stella went to him:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:I had this "Dominatrix" fantasy:drool: for a sec;) and i LOVED when he told her he wanted her in charge when he went after Donnie. It was a big example how much he trusts her (well he did the same in 6.04;))

Much better, there was a great improvement! (of course i still want a full Stella episode anda Smacked episode. We deserve it:thumbsup:

EDIT

Karlia!
    I can't open Page 25. I hope Van could post the song again
    And i just LOVE the idea of Melina being a member of this Family. For me, she belongs here. She does since teh day she wrote 5.24! :D

11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Here you go dear! Just for you!

"Dominatrix" fantasy? Do I dare to ask?:guffaw::devil:
    ETA: Just saw a commercial which said Whacky Smacked and then laughed for five minutes. Room mate thinks I am nuts.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear Karlia,
    Ohhhhhhh I liked this one. And Van is so so so right. Web need a kiss for Christmas! :D:angel:

well, you know, I have a thing for watching Mac wearing a leather mask :angel::D beyond any joke i imagine both of them, Mac and Stella, being truly passionate and somehow i imagine too Stella would love having the power however i can't imagine letting her do waht she wants but doing what HE wants:devil:

Oh yeah, that day fireworks will explode:devil:

Debbie:angel:

ps:
    well if there is something Wacky, this place IS the place:guffaw:

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Gosh you are crazier than I am. I feel relieved!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Definitely Whacky SMacked fans here! I like it! Keep up good work! :thumbsup:

14. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

hi girls

I can not believe that Mac and Stella are back. The wall of ice is melting slowly it is true, but what matters is that the good times smackeds is slowly happening. Well we could here a Christmas episode where Mac and Stella stay under a mistletoe and obviously they can not break tradition .. they have to kiss! you imagine the scene?

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~

So, I really can't wait for Wednesday and Mahattanhenge! The spoiler pics looked so promising with an angry looking Stella :adore: A fight would be good right now. Heck, any scenes are good at any time :adore:

Did anyone realize that December 16th is a Wednesday? That's when I have to do my assignment and I got a Wednesday and the 16th!!!! I don't know when they're going on break, but if that's the last episode before Christmas, I'm hoping for some SMACked goodness. I mean, remember Forbidden Fruit and the fight at the end :adore: I also loved the "conclusion" to the whole Ella crisis in No Good Deed :adore: The whole conversation between the two of them about how Mac was being like Stella and Stella was being like Mac was just so amazing and when he said he needed to hear it from her was so great :adore: and her look :adore::adore:. I'm rambling, but anyway, hoping for an episode like that :)

We need more looks like this:

[​IMG]

Or this one:

[​IMG]

Talk to you all soon. Love ya :)

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.