Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karlia,

Moi? are you sure?:lol: C'mon confess it! Mac in black (leather) is sooo interesting:angel:I would pay for watching Stella's face if Mac appeared like that:lol:
    But of course i know we wouldn't have complaints:angel:

Nircelene-->
    well that would be good. And i hope Mac would be the one starting the "situation" because my poor Stella has been the one loving him for years and showing her feelings. Now we need some proof coming from Mac. Something so sweet as he did when he went to Hellas:drool:

Kaila darling-->
    5.11 and 5.16 were so incredible good episodes.Specvially 5.16 was our lucky episode because since the day it was aired we had all epsiodes with hints of Smacked until we had 5.24 :adore: :adore: :adore:. Of course, nothing too upseting for non shippers and we had enough to make us very happy. I remember i fought with half non shipper forum members after 5.16:lol: (OF COURSE!:p)

Thanks for piccies darling. I don't have time now and i want to answer my NUT first. My Stellarina place needs some loving:thumbsup:

all my love Debbie:thumbsup:

2. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Nope you won't hear any complaints from me! :drool::drool::devil:
    Thanks for the pics Deb-Deb! They are fantastic! I love that dreamy look on her face.;)

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Family!

I have a link to post. This is my Smacked fanvideo. It's not *that good* but I just thought to post a link. ;) I hope you'll like it. I had a fun to make it and it makes my cry in some points. :)

Those two belong together!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EODLxrCErZ4

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!
    I just watched GfD on tv and it was great!!! I still absolutelly not like the storyline makes me feel weird all the Greek things that was in the episode but these SMAC moments was to die for! Maybe we will have a revelation in 6x10! now that I am thinking when was the last time both of the was in danger together? was last epi of S5 when all the great SMAC moments were shown correct? This year we haven't seen them in action together just some sporadic times when they are on crime scene. So maybe just maybe in this epi they will be in danger together and you know what that means right? Big smiles for us!!!!! :lol: :lol:

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Watching the video in a second, dear.

Okay I am reaching absolutely a new level of madness. I play that virtual game called Foopets which is about 3D puppies and kittens. ( I so need a life but I love my critters as weird as it sounds) And I bought that German shepherd puppy and named her Stella and now I am really considering to get another GSD to name him Mac, because I am just awesome like that :D or crazy, suit yourself.

*jawdrop* awesome video! :eek::eek:

I spent whole day reading SMacked fics and I so should've been studying. Also I can only sleep at night when I put on Goo Goo Doll's Iris song, which I consider my ultimate SMacked song. I so need detox!:rolleyes:

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

EXCELLANT JOB SAM222!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I'm already waiting for the next one!
    One more night and we will hopefully get some more smack and did I happen to mention a WELCOME to JADE NOLAN! I'm glad you found us! It is a great forum with alot of imagination:lol: But no better place to be, to share your thoughts on Mac and Stella. Happy posting.

I was wondering and am really waiting for the episode after this. The first title intrigued me and I hope we will have Mac and Stella at the next level but it must be MAC pretty soon, come on dont tell me he does not have alittle more then "I care about you" in his heart for her.:rolleyes:

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

BRILLIANT video!!!! :luvlove::luvlove: 5 star'd it and favorite'd it!!! :hugegrin: When, I ask you, WHEN will the obvious happen?!!! :scream:

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Dear SMacked fairies!

Please give us more SMacked packed episodes! We need them to survive.

Thanks in advance.

Karlia

;)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Family!

I was here yesterday but i couldn't post because i was running out of time but i could watch Sammy's vid :D (but without sound because in this new cibercaffe i didn't have earphones:wtf:)
    However it was just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS all images you have chosen darling and i felt a strong nostalgy for GfD:adore: I need so bad a Stella episode and a pure Smacked episode!:adore:

Mary mou!-->
    well we better have some good stuff for us too;)
    Mac and Stella are the spine of this show. You can have storylines for all characters but IMHO the connection between Mac and Stella MUST remain. Do i mean "romance"????????? well i am a shipper! i wouldn't complain about it!:lol: but it's not necessary to keep them together having a romance to have "the spine" (Much i am afraid i am not clear enough)
    As long as they share their special moments (even to solve a crime) it's enough to keep "the spine"
    It's one of the reasons i loved S1 and S4. In those seasons you had episodes focus on more characters but Mac and Stella's closeness was kept and it made it just WONDERFUL! (like at the end of Season 4) Those last 5 episodes of Season starting in 4.16 were simply perfect!

So i really, really, REALLY hope in the second part of the year we will have more of the old relationship they had because it makes a whole and not just a set of individual episodes for every single character
    And of course i am not saying they shouldn't work with anybody else. This is NOT my point. They still can work apart but their spiritual closeness must be kept. There must proof they are connected again:p (In that episode from S1 Three Generations are enough they were working apart but they were connected)

well thats' my personal wish for our Smacked Fairies, Santa (if Santa still appreciates me after this:lol:) or whoever could make us a miracle:bolian:
    Did a mention an episode for Stella??????? ;) or i will watch Providence in youtube just to avoid missing Melina too much;) (yes, i am annoying but i am a Melina fan. I can't post too often thse days but blame the silly device (you can notice i am not in my computer now. That's why i can write longer. It's impossible to do that at home:vulcan:

hugs to all

Debbie (wish me luck. Language in use examn will be my torture this evening. The examn and Director's face:lol:

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

OMG!!! I LOVED IT!!!! great job!!!

amen to this!! i couldn't agree more, shipper heart here too lol, and i DO hope to see something more between them...there's nothing wrong in a 'platonic' connection but we've had 5 years of that, i think it's time to move forward, bring it to the next level...bottom line: from 'I care about you' to 'I love you'.

sorry for the rant but sometimes i get frustrated because this ship (SMacked) reminds me of another one (Sam/Jack from SG1) and i REEEEEEEALLY hope CSI:NY's TPTB won't make the same mistake the others did...

alright end of the rant lol...YAY today is Wednesday and that means epi!!!let's hope to see some SMacked!!!

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

oh thank you your comments guys!:):):) I really appreciate it.:bolian: I might add some more smacked videos later, when I got enough time and faster computer! :lol:

I'll post a link again when I do. ;)

Arg...Math exam tomorrow. :vulcan: I'd wanna read smacked fanfictions...but studing calls... :rolleyes: Maybe I find time to read before I'm going to bed. :D

Talk ya later family, hugs! :)

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay, glad to hear we might be back on the road to Smacked!

Sounds like a fun mental institution, maybe we should all go there.:lol:

Happy belated birthday, Debbie! I hope you had a lovely day, and I hope soon you get some Smacked as your 'present' from TPTB.

Booby trapped house...that made me think of episode 3x02, Not What it Looks Like, when Mac and Angell went to some guy's apartment and he had rigged up a booby trap which was a shotgun which would fire when someone came in contact with a tripwire he'd strung along the entrance to the living room. Mac spotted it just before Angell touched it, and grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. It would be so hot if he could do that for Stella. I think it's very possible, after all, he's a Marine, so he'd probably be more 'attuned' to things like that. Or we could see Stella save Mac from a booby trap, like when she saved him in Hush. :drool:

I agree their fights are hot. I hope we have one this season, to melt all that stupid ice between them. But the ice seems to be thawing....*does happy dance* Debbie, as usual, I totally agree with you re their closeness, they are the backbone of the show, and their relationship is one of the major parts of the show, romantic or not. That spiritual closeness has always been a major part of who the characters are, and we saw it even in s2 and s3 when they were dating other people, we still saw that bond and understanding and friendship between them. For the writers to do away with that would just be silly, because even non-Smacked fans appreciate and enjoy Mac and Stella's bond. I hope we do get more Smacked later in the season, last year it really kicked in after 5.16, the writers seem to like to save the Smackedness till they're a little ways into the season....perhaps because that is when they are most comfortable, and know where they want to go? Smacked moments, large and small, have been in so many episodes that it seems to be something the writers do enjoy writing and which they do think is important, and from interviews it seems Gary and Melina think it's important too, so I think we should definitely see more Smacked soon, especially as we have had GfD, which was supposed to take Stella and Mac's closeness to a different level....okay, so now we want to see that!

I was just watching RND again, I love the Coffee Scene, Mac is so sweet! And Stella looks so happy when she sees him, so pleased and relieved he's there. And I love that he knows exactly what to bring her (coffee) and that he doesn't need to say 'I'm sorry about your apartment' etc, because he 'says' that when he hugs her (can't believe he initiated a hug!).

I also noticed that in this ep they both watch each other with children - Stella is smiling when she watches Mac with Bailey at the warehouse, and he watches her and Austin at the end of the ep. They both enjoy seeing each other with kids, it's sweet. I think if they had kids, they would have a girl and a boy. The girl would be a real Daddy's girl, a tomboy, with Mac's eyes and Stella's hair. The boy would have Mac's eyes and Stella's hair (actually, I think their son would look a bit like Sam from Necrophilia Americana in s2) and he'd be not a 'Mummy's boy' as such, but a bit quiet and shy and creative (like Sam) and he'd be Mummy's little boy, though of course Mac would love him, as Stella would love the girl. They'd both have their father's stubborness, and I can see the girl having Stella's temper and getting into fights at school - maybe some boys would pick on her brother, and she would kick their butts:lol: - and both Mac and Stella would be mad, but secretly pleased. Both kids would be really smart too. Names....I think maybe they'd name their son after Mac's dad - McCanna, not sure about the girl's name. Weren't we talking about this once before, and someone said Sophie for a girl? Or am I going crazy again?:lol:
    They would be great parents though. Mac would be a little strict, but only because he'd want the best for his kids. Oooh, and never mind Strict Daddy Mac, just imagine if one of the kids did something naughty, and was faced with Pissy Mom Stella?:lol:

Lovely Smacked pics, by the way!

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That is so funny. I totally see Stella in charge when it comes to their *achem* relations *achem* :evil:
    I think she can/would make Mac do anything she wanted. :p
    And I also think a certain someone who had a recurring role on CSI Vegas could help out... a lot. But then again, that's a different thread and a great fanfic.

I watched Right Next Door last night too. He was so sweet to her, bringing her coffee. And the scene where he said if he could ask her to step aside he would but Mac knew Stella wouldn't have it. Just goes to show you how much they really 'know' each other.

Sam, I watched your video, it's lovely. FYI, there is a thread tacked to the top of the forum just for fan vids.

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Oh did you peek into my head or something? or do we share a brain? Because that's exactly what I was thinking last night.

Oooh and I would LOVE Strict Daddy Mac after the kids have gone to bed. :devil::devil::devil:

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

heeey guys :) haha, glad you liked my remake of "All I want for xmas..." ;)

I can't write a lot cuz I should really be in bed - I'm not feeling well, got a headache, chills and I'm generally worn out. I hope I won't get ill!! :( - but I just had to quickly stop by ;)

Now, the spoilers for 6.10 sound very interesteing!! Although I don't dare to have any great expectations because I tend to expect too much and get disappointed - so I'll just wait and see ;) Worked perfeclty well with 6.8 :D
    But we'll have a two weeks break after tonight's episode, right? :rolleyes: At least the ep guide says 6.10 will only air on Dec. 9th. Argh, I don't wanna wait two weeks for my next dose!!!!

Oh, I love your smacked family fantasies :D :adore: And I agree, they both like to watch each other with kids :) "Right next door" was just awesome! :adore: :adore:

SAM, thanks for sharing your great video!! :adore: Adorable! :adore:

Okay, I really gotta go now! ;)

Love u all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.