Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Family!!!

Kikii--->
The MAJOR CATFIGHT may not about what Stella did, it's about something else.
mmmm interesting. Actually i like it second after second. Probably they will use the case as excuse but maybe there is something more in the surface
I like surprises, especially when Mac wrapped Stella in his arms and pressed his face against hers in 'the ride in', or Stella sat on Mac's desk, or their talk about Reed or Ella, or the dinner date and coffee date. I mean all those sweet scenes were not told beforehand. Expecting the tptb do what we want is wasting our breath.
awww those memories are highly appreciated by us, aren't they? Probably because they looked so real, so natural, so unforced. Love that one from the Ride in
M-"I will be there for you"
S-"I know"

It doesn't matter what could have happened to Stella later, she had the strong conviction he would be there. I wonder if her reaction in Helenika will be the same. Because the conviction will be there. He will be upset but i don't think he will take it as a betrayal.

Pleni--->
I'd love a kiss, but I don't think it's needed. I prefer something strong and steady to something volatile.
WHAT?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!! Not a kiss?????????????:eek::wtf: Pleni, have you been having your "TPTB pills???? I mean, maybe not a psssionate one but what about a sweet kiss????? a tiny kiss would be so perfect!:(
if they have catfights during season 52, I hope they are careful. Osteoporosis is a bitch and we don't want them to break a bone.
probably they would cause a big damage if any of them use their crutchs:guffaw: Hopefully we won't have to wait until Season 52! We can't forget Baby Taylor! The clock is ticking and Stella isn't going younger!

Gio--->I missed you, dear!
I watched Heart of Glass (s 3, e16) when Stella got cut by the glass, and (not sure if it's the same eppy now) when Mac,Adam and Stella are talking about the glass, stella goes into her own little world thinking about the cut on her arm, Mac tries to get her attention, he get's it after calling her name a few times, i think Mac knew something was up with her already then, because she wasn't herself...
And when Mac where in the interview room and Kennedy (sister to the dead guy) smash the chair into the glass window where Stella,Flack and hawkes is, and Stella get that one cut on her cheek, when she walks away from the interview room, and mac tries to call after her but she ignores him, poor guy must wonder what's up..
the next day (and eppy) she tells him about the cut and Mac pulls her into a hug and tells her that he's always there for her. love the begging of that eppy
i loved both episodes: the first one because Mac could have stayed with SHE but instead he preferred to work with his Stella despite he had his night off:thumbsup: and Yes, he noticed she was under such stress but he couldn't do anything until she was ready to talk to him.
Now i have this doubt: how is Mac going to find out she lied?
Will be her confession or because his own work in the case?:eek:

Mari-->
I am so surprised nothing happened in that episode like a kiss! Was the episode called the ride in?
Yes, dear :D Season 3 but i can't remember the number. It was the first time Mac looked himself a physical closeness to Stella. She was crying and we *know* he can't tolerate that:drool:

Vave--> hope yor face is better and it doesn't bother too much now dear!
Okay, I'm not one to believe in the whole horoscope-hocus-pocus and what not, but oh! it's seems so... foretelling.:p Like Melina taking a chance for writing an episode. Or Stella taking a chance and flying to Greece and now with Mac? Hm hm.;)

It's so written in the stars! Besides we should start thinking in something special. remember April 23th:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

btw i am watching again 5.20 and i LOVED the reference to Providence:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Love Professor Papakota (the actor always portrays evil characters. I wonder if this time will be different:shifty:) love how he calls her "Stella mou":bolian: (i wish Mac would say that)

Again, as many times before this season i feel i am seeing a movie, not a tv series. I don't know why but i am enchanted! :D

Take care all of you (English class:alienblush:

Debbs

Last edited:
Vave, the thing is Melina is Taurus, but what is Stella's sign? Has Melina rubbed off on her enough traits for her to be considered Taurus as well? If so, I don't believe in horoscopes and whatnot, but you never know and we need as much help as we can get, which won't be much, believe me.

Deb ---> well, yes, I took my medication today. I want a kiss, of course, but I'm just trying to establish my priorities. Above all things, I want them to be together and if that means no kiss for now, that's just fine. I'd rather see them realize their feelings are mutual and taking the plunge at once than seeing them kiss only to go "errrr... just forget it, right? We'd better keep what we already have, let's just be friends!" as soon as their lips part. I want a kiss and a baby (I absolutely hate weddings, so I can live without that part, but I'll watch it eagerly if the moment ever comes), but first they need to secure their relationship.

Hi family!

I agree that :guffaw:"never-before-realized chemistry" is at least an inapropriate expression, given their proximity... the first time I read that I thought it was some joke but it wasn't. Well, reckon the undeniable chemistry between Mac and Stella I can only think the expression reffers to Mac and Stella themselves (as in "everybody knows they love each other, but Mac and Stella themselves!")

I don't like the idea of a baby any time soon (God please no!). That could turn smacked into D/L and that would be awful, terrible, soap operesque! Even good chemistry with good actors can be totally jeopardized by bad writing, so I hope they don't go for the soap opera direction with smacked. I think it would make more sense if they adopted a child (being Stella an orphan herself, she knows what it's like to have no family), but I wouldn't like to see that happening any time soon too.

@ Debbie: *hugs* Hi! I've been busy working too much and also I'm trying to stay out of the anti-smacked buzz running in the spoilers thread now that smacked has come out of the closet. :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe Smacked thread #9 had only 324 views! Our family is huge now! Right now, except for Calleigh/Delko, I guess smacked is the main ship-to-be of all CSI's. (oops, sorry I forgot D/L :rolleyes: :lol:)

Deb - Mac should totally say Stella mou :)

I cannot stress enough that I want this relationship done properly. I know they're strong, smart adults but TPTB are so good at ruining things. I don't want something cheesy either like a sudden influx of 100000 emotions and then the next season they are destroyed. So I agree with Plenilunio that it might better if they take it slow then destroy their great relationship.

Ok, about tonight's episode, 5x21: there were quite a few Stella & Mac scenes, but they were mostly procedural and related to the case. Not any smacked really (not the way we'd like it anyways girls...) Overall the episode plot was very predictable, and the one thing I liked the most was Mac interaction with Sinclair, they make nice partners (not better than smacked :p hehe), and I'd like to see him involved in the 5x24 mess. I guess he would add a lot to the story. Thank god, no D/L too. (yay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put all info about tonight's episode in spoiler boxes. Some of us haven't seen it yet.

That goes for all episodes that haven't aired yet.

Thank you....

Back to Mac and Stella :D

Thank you Rach! I really appreciate your comments

LOL i read "The other thread" (i have forbidden entry to it so i coudn't commment it):lol: and i can see you are boiling in indignation:guffaw:n The answer to your question there is: NO, he doesn't know how to answer any other thing about any other character (well poor guy, maybe the only spoilers he is authorized to post are referring to that)

Let's stay positive: now we are facing
the next 4 episodes which will be very Mac/Stella wise so everything that will come from this moment on will be FOR GOOD. Don't worry! :D

:)
Hey there! As eyewitness said, it wasn't that smacked. However, they had a lot of scenes together pertaining to the case. It was very mac-centric. The fact that they kept speaking to each other shows that they are trying to build up some more scenes together before 5.24.

Hey Mari!!!!!!!! --->
However, they had a lot of scenes together pertaining to the case. It was very mac-centric. The fact that they kept speaking to each other shows that they are trying to build up some more scenes together before 5.24.
I don't mind at all Mac's episodes :D and it's good if there weren't so many pure Smacked scenes because it means the BEST IS COMING!!!!!!!:bolian: the next one Mac will discover something about Poppa Taylor and he will need his Stella next to him because he will be very affected. Later we will have 5.23 when Stella will be a very caring friend. Probably that episode will give TPTB some good idea about a wonderful gift to Stella in later seasons (yes, i am talking about a baby. An orphan would be great but all those who watch House *know* how much fans want a biological kid for them. It would be "an experience from another world" for my Stella
Of course, we also will have 5.24 :D and finally the last episode. I don't know what i should expect from the last episode except is going to be REALLY good if it is going to be similar to Charge of this Post:bolian:

ps: House is in its 5 th season as CSI NY. Why House and Cuddy will have their first love scene this season and we still don't have a single kiss???????

Last edited:
Hey Family!~

ps: BTW CONGRATULATIONS Family! you made it possible! We broke our former record! more than 18.000 visitors! (remember in Thread 9 we only had 324 visits!) Thank you and congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right :beer: Congrats to us! That's awesome!

Axel, thanks for the Stella in green pictures. That's her lucky color (and ours Smacked-wise :thumbsup:). We should check her suitcase when she packs her things to go... wherever she goes in that episode we're all looking forward to. We'll only let her take green things. By the way, in the episode called "Green piece" she was wearing green and holding a bride bouquet at that place were couples get married. Interesting, isn't it? It helps me cling to the "ah, but they're married!" conspiracy theory.

I think they might be married :) I think they would've had enough time waiting for Danny and Lindsay :devil:

originally posted by Ghawazee
He has the most beautiful smile in the world when he watches at her:drool:

CSINY_301_424.jpg
I soo love that scene:lol:

I love that scene too! I especially love the part about 30 seconds before this. What I want to know is what Mac and Stella were doing that needed him to remove his tie :devil:

I watched Heart of Glass (s 3, e16) when Stella got cut by the glass, and (not sure if it's the same eppy now) when Mac,Adam and Stella are talking about the glass, stella goes into her own little world thinking about the cut on her arm, Mac tries to get her attention, he get's it after calling her name a few times, i think Mac knew something was up with her already then, because she wasn't herself...
And when Mac where in the interview room and Kennedy (sister to the dead guy) smash the chair into the glass window where Stella,Flack and hawkes is, and Stella get that one cut on her cheek, when she walks away from the interview room, and mac tries to call after her but she ignores him, poor guy must wonder what's up..
the next day (and eppy) she tells him about the cut and Mac pulls her into a hug and tells her that he's always there for her:adore: i love the begging of that eppy:D

I love that episode :adore: It's a bit SMACked, very Stella and just a really good episode. I love the scene at the end when Mac calls after her. Then there's the next eppy, with the totally unrelated scene but it's SMACked so I don't care.

Last night's episode (It's the next day, I can't get in trouble for no spoiler box, right?) was okay. There was a lot of interaction between them but no real SMACk :( However, I did really enjoy the episode.

Axel

Hey Mari!!!!!!!! --->
However, they had a lot of scenes together pertaining to the case. It was very mac-centric. The fact that they kept speaking to each other shows that they are trying to build up some more scenes together before 5.24.
I don't mind at all Mac's episodes :D and it's good if there weren't so many pure Smacked scenes because it means the BEST IS COMING!!!!!!!:bolian: the next one Mac will discover something about Poppa Taylor and he will need his Stella next to him because he will be very affected. Later we will have 5.23 when Stella will be a very caring friend. Probably that episode will give TPTB some good idea about a wonderful gift to Stella in later seasons (yes, i am talking about a baby. An orphan would be great but all those who watch House *know* how much fans want a biological kid for them. It would be "an experience from another world" for my Stella
Of course, we also will have 5.24 :D and finally the last episode. I don't know what i should expect from the last episode except is going to be REALLY good if it is going to be similar to Charge of this Post:bolian:

ps: House is in its 5 th season as CSI NY. Why House and Cuddy will have their first love scene this season and we still don't have a single kiss???????
Good question.:confused: Did we do something wrong? I mean, really. I have mentioned it before but i think I will say it again. we can totally take this the JAG way! I always think of Mac and Harm on Mac's front porch at her wedding party or something and he tells her that he doesn't want her marrying 'the guy' because he loves her and then he kisses her. They share plenty of kisses throughout the ten years but we still kept coming back! That is how you keep the chemistry flowing the right way- and Gary/Mac and Melina/ Stella know how to do it.

Okay. He comes one of my famous daydreams that I haven't shared in a while. It was one in okay, maybe, Greece,(don't know where that came from):rolleyes: after all the possible cat fights, and Mac and Stella are taking a walk over a bridge. (I love bridges, come on.) and they are enjoying the view, hands in pockets, not knowing what to say because apologies were already said and done. Mac notes the beautiful view; a starry sky, beautiful landscpae, a water fountain off in the distance...

M: As crazy as it was, and I don't advise that you do it again, I;m glad I followed you here.:adore:

S: *smiles* I'm glad you did too. *leans head on shoulder*

Okay not the most original, but it'll work.:p

Okay. He comes one of my famous daydreams that I haven't shared in a while. It was one in okay, maybe, Greece,(don't know where that came from):rolleyes: after all the possible cat fights, and Mac and Stella are taking a walk over a bridge. (I love bridges, come on.) and they are enjoying the view, hands in pockets, not knowing what to say because apologies were already said and done. Mac notes the beautiful view; a starry sky, beautiful landscpae, a water fountain off in the distance...

M: As crazy as it was, and I don't advise that you do it again, I;m glad I followed you here.:adore:

S: *smiles* I'm glad you did too. *leans head on shoulder*

Okay not the most original, but it'll work.:p

Great Idea! How about along those lines...

Stella: (looking "wistfully" out at gorgeous Greece waterfront...)
"I don't think I've ever seen anything more beauitiful"

Mac: (Looking adoringly at Stella:adore:)
"Me neither"

Woohoo...Fanfiction here I come!!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Does anyone know how they are constructing Greece. And they should completely just copy jwells2472's idea. I think it might even come out that way in 5.24. I want to see Mac confess his feelings, he needs to be less uptight especially with Stella. I don't want Stella just admitting her feelings, I want equal considerations.

Daydreaming Always Vave :D and you too Vanessa! If i feel deprive of Smacked i will ask you more daydreams from you :D

If at least they could focus their relationship from any of the two of them. I mean, JAG was a Sarah's POV. You always could read her feelings related to Harm! It's somthing we did in 5.16 with Stella but there wasn't any scene like that in the office!

Mari---mmmm it depends where is going to be settled the storyline. I doubt it will be Athens at least they created a CGI Parthenon. They could film indoors and then use a beach

Pleni--- my little one, i expect with pleasure you send me a anew chapter of your story :D (be nice towards Mac in 5.21!;)

need to go, hospital is waiting for me!

Debbie:bolian:

*highfives Vanessa* We try. Hmmm, now all we need is Mac in a tux and Stella in a gorgeous shiny, floor length gown, and we'll be all set. ;)

...As a warm wind blows across the Grecian country, meeting two lovers with unexplained feelings and tender hearts... and NYPD badges.:lol:

Anyone wanna book a ticket to Greece with me? I would love a front seat of the chemical reaction. Or at least to LA since the real Greece got uh, thrown.:(:confused::rolleyes: We get a make believe Greece and hey, LA is less expensive than the real Greece! But oh, how good a real euro would have tasted.

What is the airdate of 5x24 anyway?:confused::lol: (I know that I should totally know by now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back