Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*dives head first into the thread* I'm late!!! *collapses* I'm too weak to hug you guys right now... between exams and assignment and computer problems and godmother duties, I'm wiped. But I didn't forget you guys!

Debbie, thank you so much for being patient with me... for that, I have another sneak peek. If things go my way I should be finished in a few days. If not, I'll keep you posted on ideas and updates. Anyways, here's the confrontation scene with Mac and the archangel...

"And there's nothing else you can do?" Mackinnon stood opposite Virgil square and unyielding, almost expressionless except for the hard glint in his eyes.

"I'm afraid not. You'll be leaving tomorrow after we debrief you." He turned around to file one last bit of paperwork, but stopped at the sound of Mackinnon's voice.

"I want to talk to her."

Virgil couldn't help but feel a chill run down his spine. That voice did not belong to a boy. It was steely and unforgiving, a dangerous combination for someone like Mackinnon. He kept his back to the boy as he busied himself with filing, not sure if he wanted to see the look on his face. "No. You need to learn to cooperate with other people for once. You can't have it your way all the time and you'll start by stopping this nonsense with Estella. Who's to say that she'll remember you after you leave?" He regretted those words as soon as he turned around. Virgil swore that if he wasn't immortal, the look in the boy's eyes would have sent him to hell and back again.

Mackinnon quirked an eyebrow and let out a short disbelieving laugh, that infamous half-smile slowly starting to coming to life. "You sure about that? Because last time I checked, her memory was pretty exceptional. Now I'm only going to say this one last time. I want to talk to her before I leave. That isn't too much to ask for, is it?"

Let me know what you think! Now to answer that SMACK questionnaire...

1) Would you Like Mac kiss Stella in

a-Season 5
    b-Season 6
    c-Never

Well that rules out C. I'd settle for season 5 or season 6, but I don't really have a preference. I would like to see Mac and Stella resolve that Greek case before they do though... it'd make it much more epic! *pokes Mac and Stella this time* You know you want to...

2) Would you like they marry...

a-In an office
    b-with a Greek Wedding
    c-alone in a quick wedding at the beach in Mexico

Greek wedding all the way! I'm sure that Debbie would be in love with the idea and can you imagine the dancing that would take place afterwards? Besides, I would love it if Stella taught Mac some Greek before the wedding...

3) What Stella's Nemesis should be back in following seasons?

1-P.
    b-Ella
    c-Quinn
    d-Jordan
    e-Claire's ghost from Heaven after a spirit session
    C-Quinn

Can we choose more than one? I'd personally choose P., Quinn and Jordan 'cause they bring out the best in Rambo Stella... *runs after them with camera in hand*

4) Where should they have their first love scene?

a-In their apartment
    b-in Greece (in case some day they go there)
    c- In a warehouse somewhere after being in danger

...or in Mac's office with the special glass? I'm kidding, though that would make for a hot scene, even if it is out of character.

5) Who do you think should sing a song to the other?

a-Mac
    b-Stella (in Greek)
    c-Carmine and his band

Can Mac and Stella take turns? Mac could play bass at the coffee house again and sing this time with Stella in the audience and afterwards, in bed of course, Stella could sing a Greek lullaby.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie, you are an absolute doll for getting us the results of the SMACKED questionnaire together. Cookies for you! :thumbsup:

I was watching Charge of this Post earlier and my shipper heart went into overdrive as I watched Mac & Stella sit outside of Flack's hospital room. The way she looked at him was nothing short of I LOVE YOU. They are perfect for each other.

Ok so in my head I have figured out why Stella is going to Greece, mind you I made this up so if by some miracle it happens, I hope the writers pay me my due. :lol: Stella is going to feel guilty as hell that Angell was killed (I am still so upset about it, BTW :() Flack is gonna be pissed at her and Mac is upset because she could have gotten herself killed too so she turns in her gun and badge and takes off to Greece. About 2.5 seconds after Stella leaves Mac's office he turns to Flack and tells him that Stella can't leave. He tries to leave to catch her but is stopped by the head guy (his name escapes me right now) after about 20 minutes he gets away from him and gets to HIS apartment (because they are living together :lol:) where Stella has left. He rushes to JFK and catches the next plane to Greece. The end. So what do you think?

3. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I really hope that this bonding they do in Greece isn't just like a best friend charade. At least a kiss please, or some declarations that they are soulmates hahaha! I know the finale will mostly be mac & stella centric, so I am hoping they do it right

* A girl can only hope.

4. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Actually the Greece episode happens before Angell's death. The greece episode is 5x24, and the finale is 5x25. So, as a matter of fact, Mac and Stella will be just back from Greece when Angell dies. but I bet this will have an impact on Stella too, as she was friends with Angell, and I see a little potential for a smackecd scene there - maybe a smacked super tight hug or something, as for Mac trying to confort Stella, despite the fact that Flack is the one with the real need for some consolation..

5. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Plenilunio-
    ((about the spoiler)) oh yeah, i totally got angry too. i stopped watching NY for awhile. haha. ohhh weellll. and im mad at them again. hahah.

Debbie. you made me sad with the snow picture. hahaha. i hate WI and if i see any more snow i'm going to-... haha. im just really sick of it... i kid i kid. but i like the mac n stella pic! hahah.

questionare? sure:

1) Would you Like Mac kiss Stella in...
    hmm. 6. something to look forwards too. hahah.

i wanna go to mexico... =[
    greeeeeeek wedding! woot. haha.

hahhaahah P. you know, she did Mac some good by goin back to London =p buuut id have to say Quinn... but then again ive always had bad experiences with red heads... hahaha.

a warehouse is too dirty =/ haha. greece. i like the theme. haha.

hmm. stella sing. i've also have had bad experiences with basses (sp?) too... haha idk why.

is it just me or does anyone have a sudden urge to watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? haha.

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, I think I'm no longer bitter. I'm trying to be as down-to-earth as possible, carefully collecting all the evidence available and examining it with gloves. It's made me realize that, congrats, Smacked girls! You've got a lot of insinuations, subtleties and hints that could either mean it all or nothing at all, depending on how they are treated and what TPTB decide to do about them. Personally, I expect nothing. I don't want to be disappointed if once again we are left with broken hopes and empty hands. If something happens, which I doubt, I will jump around, be delighted and promise myself I won't be this wary next time even if I know I won't keep my promise.

Really? I didn't know that RND little scene was Melina's favorite. It was really cute actually! And a good indication. However,
    scripts are not set in stone. Provided that she wrote the most amazing Smacked scenes, leaving no room for any kind of speculations, TPTB could have easily told her "WTF? You're crazy, woman!" and proceeded to erase it all. That "bonding moments" or whatever they call them could simply mean "Oh, Mac, you're my best friend ever!" / "Oh, Stella, the crime lab is such a lonely place without your companionship!"
    Oh, and I know this officially labels me as a completely ruthless, evil,heartless, mean, wicked person, but seeing the snow picture makes me think somebody is going to come from behind Stella and either jump her like they were in the middle of a PE class or kick her butt :devil:

I saw it a few weeks ago and had the same feeling. They were sitting together and I was expecting Stella to lean on Mac and Mac to caress Stella hair and kiss her temple just like a couple married long ago would do.

I'ts not the finale that's gonna be Smacked centered, but the previous episode. In 5.25 we have "teh ohmygawd cliffy!" with character death and all and in 5.24, there's Greece! My fear is exactly yours, the spoilers are being so vague it's aggravating. I don't like being told only 50% of the things. Say everything or nothing to me, just don't play with me. If there's gonna be something really important, I actually prefer being surprised. I wish I continued to curse TPTB as usual, watched 5.24, went :eek: "Oh, my! This is not possible!" *squee* and later had to apologize for being so bitchy. Instead, I think we'll have some more of the same usual crap. We got a little bit too happy about Greece. I just hope disappointment doesn't hurt much.

Can't say I blame you. But don't be mad at them, it's not like this situation is new. It's actually the same thing over and over again ad nauseam.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I also watched "Charge of this post" yesterday the end scene at the hospital, and the look Mac gave STELLA and his words were all telling. He was so in love back then. He NEVER mentioned such emotinal statements back then and you could see how shy and sincere he was. Stella did not quite pick up on it though BUT I DID!!!

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Apparently, Stella wasn't the only one who didn't get them. Or maybe TPTB did get them, but obviously decided not to do anything about them. Can you please post the actual words, honey? Or at least more or less what Mac said? I can't quite recall them right now, I'm such a mess sometimes.

To do: re-rewatch "Charge of this Post". Yesterday it was 5.16's turn and I enjoyed every second of it. There were so many sparks during the Mac/Stella interactions! During the Ella conversation at Mac's office, not only was Stella deeply concerned, but also, she seemed hurt and a bit jealous! Her face went so sad when she said "you really care about her" or something similar, I can't remember the proper words. She was happy Mac asked her for some advice, but at the same time, I think she wasn't exactly smug. Poor thing is always waiting in the wings. She's got the real deal right in front of her, yet she only gets to date psychos or bland idiots :shifty:

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey everyone ;)
    Kelsssssss Yay! you're finally back, We've missed you in here, finally the smacked art-group or however we called it :lol: is re-united.
    Ok seriously.... I LIKE Angell, but I'm glad it's not Stella who is going to "leave". Maybe we'll get some sad Stella moments then because she organized her whole plan with the greek coin with her, so Stella will need someone to make her feel better *coughs* Mac *coughs*...:rommie:
    About the Greece thing. I hope they'll talk about it. I love it when they have serious conversations, there always these hidden clues, you know :lol::devil:
    Debbie:
    Yep I'm wondering about that, too. It's always been Stella who hugged, kissed...him and I hope he'll do the same sometime soon. He already opened up to her a billion times, so why not show her his affection?? Exactly EP are being evil again ><
    About your poll...we so need to convince to bring Quinn back, whenever she was around Rambo Stella was on top :lol

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu-->
    your welcome and don't worry dear, you are a sunshine:bolian:
    I couldn't finish typing all scenes because i have them in papers and i didn't have time (this Family is always very demandant (not sure if this is the right word:p)
    Aww thank you sweetie! Greek weddings are beautiful. My sister got married in one and it's just beauitul but i can't imagine how they would condense 3 hours of ceremony in 3 minutes:p i wanted to post a pic later from her wedding to give you some idea how it is but i can't find them!:lol:

Tex--->
    May i change that for a ticket to Greece in May?:lol:
    i will insist forever in the fact they are living together (Until TPTB write whatever they want;)) because in some way he will find out she left. She won't tell him right away "Look Mac , here you have my badge...and BTW i'll catch the killer by myself in Greece" He will go to their apartment and i want he finds out there...in a letter (Upssss forget that. That's something She Virus would do:lol:)

Mari--->
    --->
    hopefully Not. it's Melina's episode. It's OUR episode after many years they will be in Greece. We need more than "i am your best friend" excuse:drool:

Kels-->
    there is NO way you leave CSI NY again.:bolian: I am convincing all old posters to come back to be together in May 13th and you will be my best example how a great writing and "G" convince us to stay:lol:

yes, we do:thumbsup: It was going to be Melina's movie but she was pregnant so she couldn't do it. We need a fix for that:cool:

Pleni--->
    It is. I don't remember if Rachel or Axel posted an article (I will look it for you later) where she said that:drool:
    :guffaw: To Melina? yeah right!:guffaw:i can imagine she would start cursing them in Greek and telling them "Malakas! Malakas! " so fast they would say "Stop, woman stop! we will shoot the episodejust you like it":guffaw: She must be very sweet but i bet she has a lot of personality:guffaw:
    it's GREECE. Hopefully nothing COMMON happens in there. It would be a capital sin. However considering the lack of promotion that episode has (you can promote without an offical promo. After all they promote the pregnancy storyline for 6 months at least:rolleyes:) i am ready to believe anything

Lori--->
    i had the same feeling. But he didn't take any risk, which is VERY like Mac. So he went for safety waters and chose the Virus instead because he wasn't ready yet. GAH! when i remember the beginning of 3.01:scream:However now
    he will be so close to be apart away from her...he will run towards her so THAT means a lot in my opinion:p

Pleni-->
    Mac: "I'm glad you are here"
    Stella: "That's what's partners do, we take care of each other"

:drool:
    It was PERFECT 5.16. Also i liked the episode was written by new guys and they seemed to understand a lot Stella and Mac's feelings for each other:drool: She was so dissapointed when she said "You really care for her" and she simply SHONE when he told her he just needed to hear those words FROM HER. It broke my heart. I could have those heart-to heart conversations forever:drool: but i still want the love scene in the shower:lol:. Also it was very funny how later they started "supervising" the lab and they were so close and she was smiling ALL the time COMPLETELY IN LOVE:drool: (and he seems to be in the same way:drool:

Anje--->
    I need to correct myself. He did show the "touching"thing before. It was in the "Ride in" when Stella needed comfort and he pulled her to him suddenly towards his body.
    Considering the Finale, Stella will need comfort and he will be there for her:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

many hugs Family (i need to go. I need to finish my article for my English class

Debbie:bolian:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please remind you that fanfics should be posted in the fanfic section rather than in here... Thank you.

*Takes off my mod hat and puts my shipper hat back on.*

I'm quite intrigued to see what happens towards the end of the season, we've actually had quite a few cute little moments between Mac and Stella this season, all of which have been getting better, back to the old kind of relationship which they had as the season starts to come near an end... I'm really hoping that 5.24/25 are going to bring us some really great Smacked scenes, as we've seen from other seasons, the best scenes usually come towards the end, so I'm hoping season 5 will be the same. :D

Welcome back IDwithheld and CSIsPuddingCup. :D I'm Steph. :D

P.S. Thanks for all of the cute pics girls, they're making my little shipper heart squee. :adore:

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey guys!! :D I'm Vanessa, I'm new and I am SO glad to have found this thread!! :D Mac and Stella are my favorite CSI couple and you won't believe how hard it is to find supporters on other boards/forums - there are hardly any and if there are they won't show up. So I decided to lurk around here for a while and after just reading a bit of what you guys wrote I completely fell in love with all of you and this thread! You girls just rock :D I just KNOW I'll have a great time here :D

Thanks for all the nice pics btw, love 'em all!! :)

EDIT:

I forgot the quessie ;)

a-Season 5
    b-Season 6
    c-Never

as soon as possible (sorry I'm hopelessly romantic), so season 5 ;)

a-In an office
    b-with a Greek Wedding

Greeeek wedding!!!

1-P.
    b-Ella
    c-Quinn
    d-Jordan
    C-Quinn

P. maybe?

a-In their apartment

in Greece... that'd be awesome :)

a-Mac
    b-Stella (in Greek)
    c-Carmine and his band

Definitely Stella - Melina's voice is so adorable!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome Vanessa, it's always really nice to have new members, thanks for all your sweet words about us, you seem like a total sweetie. *Hugs you.* :D Well, just a little advanced warning, we're all a little crazy in here. ;) Especially when it comes to Mac and Stella, we can get very passionate about our couple. :lol: Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners, and not introduced myself. I'm Steph. :D When you get a chance could you check out the shipper central rules please? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*comes in half asleep* What's up my wonderful family? *yawns and grabs coffee* Better. Okay. Roar went great. Until I watched the video last night.:p I mean I hiot practically everything, it just didn't look that good to me. But hey, your own expectations are the hardest to reach, right?;)

Anyway. Ooo! A questionnaire!!! :):):):):lol::lol::lol:

1) They should share a kiss...

Mmmm... c is out of course. Season 5 would have good timing, but season 6 would make more sense and i would totally look forward to that.;)

2) They should get married in...

I'm not a big fan of any really. If anything the Greek wedding but after my parents described the happenings of "My Big fat Greek Wedding"...:lol:

3) The nemesis that should return should be...

Well, ya'll know how I feel about Ella. We don't need to deepen that story-line. I liked Peyton so she can stay in London. Oooo, Quinn. That would be freaking awesome. You could kind of tell that Mac was getting annoyed by her... eagerness. And Stella was like 'She's a friend of Mac's so I have to be calm." But a beef between the two would be Emmy worthy.;)

4) First Love scene?

Hmmm, a gorgeous romantic apartment would work for me. But Greece would be awesome too.

5) Who should sing?

Everybody! Just not all at once.:p Mac needs to sing, Stella definitely needs to. Melina has a gorgeous voice. I would love for Mac and Stella to be sitting at a small table and then Danny/Carmine gets up and says "This is for those two lovebirds over there.;) Love you guys!!!" and starts playing.

Well, since I had such a huge weekend, I wanna show you a picture or two of what I looked like. I don't usually look like this, but it'll give you a clue.:p

Pic
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

... with random birds and wolves in the background.:lol::lol:

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I saw the questionnaire,so I'll fill it out.

a-Season 5
    b-Season 6
    c-Never

How about a and b? :lol:

a-In an office
    b-with a Greek Wedding

Totally in a Greek wedding.

1-P.
    b-Ella
    c-Quinn
    d-Jordan
    C-Quinn

Why is Quinn 2 choices? :lol: I would have to say GILLIAN! Or P.

a-In their apartment

GREEECE!!!!!:adore:

a-Mac
    b-Stella (in Greek)
    c-Carmine and his band

Stella! Melina has such a pretty voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.