Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way am I falling for that one again, last time you told me it'd be a great ride.. Nah, I'm in the seats this time.. Ooh think we'd get the same plane? well we'd have to leave now wouldn't we?

Lets go get our Macky!

PS: Is it to soon to be talking thread titles yet? or do we want this name again?

Aaaaaaaw, c'mon ladies, Mac & Peyton rock! He has never been so *smoochy* with anyone else, other than her. Claire has been gone for 6 years, and it's time that he moves on. And from what they've shown on the show, Mac adores her.

Sorry MB, just can't agree with you on that one! As much as I want Mac to be happy, Peyton just drives me nuts. She's so totally the wrong girl for him, it's like fingernails on a blackboard whenever she's on screen!!
I'm all for Luveykat's plan to off her... or at least tie her up and lock her away somewhere so she can't get at Mac anymore!!

Hey guys you might waan check this pic out! He is so hot in this one! *melts*

[image]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x189/m_is_so_hot/CSINYMacAXN2.jpg[/image]

Isn't Mac so hot in red? *melts even more*

Btw, MB he better move on with us! :D

Fruitbat, if you think living in Scotland isn't good, imagine what it's like living in Bulgaria! I saw Silent Night last night! :(. I'm through with being the last to see the episodes! I wanna watch the rest already!!!

Luveykat said:
Really, I think the ones who don't think he's hot are just not with it! Also, whoever said Mac wasn't played to be loved should be forced to watch last seasons finale Shirtless Mac scene over and over and over again. In between viewings of the pics from this season finale. AND every Pissy! Mac scene ever!!
That was some woman on Inside CSI which was on FiveUS here a few weeks ago. And yes, you're right, she should be made to watch scenes of Shirtless!Mac and Pissy!Mac.

BTW, I just watched 'Heart of Glass'. Damn, Mac looks fine in that black tee and jacket. And he and Peyton have a very passionate relationship? Waaaaaaaaaaaah I wish I was Peyton. I'm so JEALOUS!
Oh, and last Sunday 'Corporate Warriors' was on FiveUS, and my God, the scene with mac and the sword and the black tee...*starts making incoherent infatuated noises*

Oh, and last Sunday 'Corporate Warriors' was on FiveUS, and my God, the scene with mac and the sword and the black tee...*starts making incoherent infatuated noises*

Oh, I hear you, MacsLady! (Heeeeeey...I thought *I* was Mac's Lady! :p Aaaaaw, okay, we'll all share! :lol:) Seriously, that scene with Mac in the sweats/black T-shirt/katana in Corporate Warriors literally made my tongue roll out of my mouth onto the floor, I think I "sqeeeeeed" so loud that I scared my cat... :lol:

OK, so Mac goes to London with Peyton at the end of Snow Day. Is it true he might not be back for some of the early eps next season? I can't imaginine NY without Slim Macky!

Fruitbat said:
I so want to see tonights ep but in the mean time I will just have a little drool moment.

[image]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/Fruitbat00/Season%203/normal_csi-ny-324_007.jpg[/image]

oh dear lord that is FINE!!! *starts drooling and once again making incoherent infatuated noises* Ok, I think
Mr Zuiker and Co know that Mac/GS have lots of lady fans and do scenes like this to reward us for watching the show and keep us watching it. Mr Z, I love you. Thank you for the gift of WetMac. Now, Guardian Lady from fiveUS Inside CSI show, can you please look at that pic and tell us that mac is not 'played to be loved'?
I bet that Alison thingy woman from the UK Radio Times will like the finale, she likes Mac, she once described him as 'hunky', i think. :)

Re: the "Mac's not played to be lovable" thingie, I wonder if she meant that Gary has always played Mac as more aloof, professional and By-the-Book (well, until this season :lol:) but not necessarily as "cuddly", you know? He plays him as a character that you can admire and respect and look to for guidance, but he's not necessarily a warm-and-fuzzy guy on the outside. Her comment would at least make more sense to me, if she meant it in that way...

Yeah, I suppose 'played to be loved' probably means ^^

I mean, yeah we love him, but not always in that warm fuzzies kind of way (though that too sometimes). I don't always "love" Mac, but I ALWAYS drool over him (lust :devil:!!).

^No he's not. He's the get down and get dirty straightaway kind of guy :devil: For me, anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back