Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fiveUS Inside CSI thing was on again on Sunday here and I caught it. Gary looked VERY hot in a black shirt, and there were lots of nice shots from the show - the scene at the end of Blink where Mac goes to Ground Zero, the one at the end of Zoo York where he's being all harsh on that bad guy, and the one from the S1 finale where Stella takes off his tie - among others. Some woman from The Guardian who said she loved Grissom said she didn't think Mac was played to be loved. Silly lady. :mad:

Wahhh I get channel 5 but I dont get 5 US...its not fair...

They are messing with his character in these last few eps and he is not coming across as rational at the moment. Although it gives Gary as great chance to show off his acting skills it is making Mac seem a little irrational and paranoid. But I still love him. :D :D :D

mj0621 said:
^ *sighs* tell me, is there a fangirl that wont loose her halo when they see delicious macky pics? seriously :lol: :devil:

The crazy ones that pretend he isn't hot?

Really, I think the ones who don't think he's hot are just not with it! Also, whoever said Mac wasn't played to be loved should be forced to watch last seasons finale Shirtless Mac scene over and over and over again. In between viewings of the pics from this season finale. AND every Pissy! Mac scene ever!!

Yes, we all definitely love him. Mmmm, seriously love. I think I'LL go watch all those scenes tonight, yes a CSI:NY marathon is definitely called for. No rest for the wicked tonight!!!

I found a weird pic from Gary. Loók at his face ;)

4413256393884eb8ae2en1.jpg

^ :lol: :lol: nice pic CarmineFan, thanks !!!

the new pics in the picture thread are again... very wet and very hot... Can't wait to see Mac in action in his wet black shirt :devil:

Sorry, I think I posted this pic in the wrong thread.
There's one about Gary, perhaps it would have fit there better. Sorry...

We will forgive you seeing as he looks so cute ;)

Apart from that if its from the Lt Dan Band show I think its from, then he is wearing a CSI NY tshirt under the red shirt so technicaly *if you squint* its Mac related..... :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, is it just me or do they ALWAYS manage to get Mac looking hot/sweaty/wet/half-naked for the finale?? Not that I'm complaining or anything but...

First season it was shot at and he ended up in a white t-shirt (mind you, after a whole stinking season of nothing but collared (sp?) shirts and ties). And he got hit on that eppy too.....

Second season we got to see him shirtless *swoons at the not so distant memory of a half-naked Gary Sinise* And boy was that hot!

Third season we get to see him soaking wet! Next season I'm hoping for even better (y'know, maybe just his undies
drool.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back