Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Everyone's on the floor :lol:

Damn, a whole full day later and I'm still drooling over the pics. I am soooo excited to see the final eps!

::wishes my banner has drooling emoticons::

i am so excited to see what is going to happen next. Mac is a fighther and he will not go down without a fight...makes him even more delicious to me...

The HOT Mac had lead me over here..hey, guys, what else can I say about our Mac? He's the best.. :D and definetly hot even when he could be my father but that doesn't matter! ;)

I've seen the picture with Mac in a wet black shirt and all I can say is that these pics have made my day completely. He looks so sexy in black shirts and the fact that it's wet is more hotter to me.. :D

It's true, Maryse, he IS a fighter and always be. That's why I love him so much...besides Stella who is a fighter all her life, too. ;)

Excellent plan Cath! We'll tackle him, tie him up, and force him to do our bidding... :devil:
The poor guy won't know what hit him!

All in, raise your hand and prepare to pounce!

*Raises hand* I'm in.

And as for us being to many for him, well Mac is a fit guy I am sure he has plenty of stamina :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Crazy is the only way to go, after all who the hell wants to be normal. :D :D :D

Apart from that it also allows our imagination to run wild...and mine can be pretty wild where Mac is concerned...*trip* Ohh look my halo has slipped.....:devil: :devil:

Ohh look my halo has slipped.....

:lol: :lol: And you expect us to really believe you have a halo? After all of those naughty Mac fantasies, surely your halo has gone bye-bye long, long ago (mine, too! :D)

Well it is kinda tarnished and it has a few dings in it..... :D :D

But what do you expect when they publish delicious pics of Mac all roughed up and wet and .....*oops there goes my mind straight into the gutter again...* :devil: :devil: :devil:

^ *sighs* tell me, is there a fangirl that wont loose her halo when they see delicious macky pics? seriously :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back